First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Membership ID Cards~
30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

Name: Amu-Chan
Username: AngelSelma
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: 9 nov
Style: 1 whit Ran on it
Pic:



DONE



thanks
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

Name: Amu-Chan
Username: AngelSelma
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: 9 nov
Style: 1 whit Ran on it
Pic:



DONE



thanks


Np..Hope euu lyk it..>.<~~
30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

Name: Amu-Chan
Username: AngelSelma
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: 9 nov
Style: 1 whit Ran on it
Pic:



DONE



thanks


Np..Hope euu lyk it..>.<~~


realy i love it its so kawaiii!!!! *hugs* thanks Rima-Chan
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

Name: Amu-Chan
Username: AngelSelma
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: 9 nov
Style: 1 whit Ran on it
Pic:



DONE



thanks


Np..Hope euu lyk it..>.<~~


realy i love it its so kawaiii!!!! *hugs* thanks Rima-Chan



Yw..XD~~
ty..realli happy tt euu love it..**hugs Back**..>.<~~

30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

Name: Amu-Chan
Username: AngelSelma
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: 9 nov
Style: 1 whit Ran on it
Pic:



DONE



thanks


Np..Hope euu lyk it..>.<~~


realy i love it its so kawaiii!!!! *hugs* thanks Rima-Chan



Yw..XD~~
ty..realli happy tt euu love it..**hugs Back**..>.<~~



then you always gonne love it cuz its super kawaii i love it
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Name: Mikki-chan
Username: Azurifangirl198
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: November 15
Pic:
Style: Number 4
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Name: Mikki-chan
Username: Azurifangirl198
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: November 15
Pic:
Style: Number 4


i'm really sorry that i just noticed ur request...
in progress
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Name: Mikki-chan
Username: Azurifangirl198
Class: Chara class
D.O.B: November 15
Pic:
Style: Number 4


DONE!

I'm sorry that it's really late...
hope that u like it! =]
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I don mind the lateness. Thx for finishing it!
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the earth i'm ste...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

I don mind the lateness. Thx for finishing it!


u're welcome! X]
Posted 7/13/08
Name: Ami Sato
Username: future_cool
Class: Alice Class
D.O.B: 09/14/88
Pic:

Style: 5
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 8/8/08
Name:ami-chan
Usernamer:lilnene88
Class:Chara Class
D.O.B:april 24
style:1 with mikki on it =D
Pic:
Member
17859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥♥im with you♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Name:donnalyn
Usernamer:donnalyn17
Class:Chara Class
D.O.B:june 16
style:4
Pic:
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/20/08
Name: Vanna
Username: Sweetfireflower
Class: Chara Class
D.O.B: January 30
Pic:
Style: 1 with my chara if you can

Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Name: Tsukiko
Username: michelletansihui
Class: Alice class
D.O.B: 12/26

Pic:[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com]
Style:4


thank you ~~!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.