First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The orange box
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
The best Sh%$ ever!!!
my head litterally hurt from all the time I've been playing, The games in it include:
Half life, Half life episode two, Half life two episode one, portal and team fortress 2. (Correct me if im wrong on the half lifes one, im not too sure because Im just a new fan) well does any body else has it and what do you think?
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
I have it. Portal is my favorite out of all of them.



6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
I have it...

im currently a bit disappointed with
Half Life tho...
Posted 7/5/08
Portal is win.

HL2 Episode 2 is epic.

Team Fortress is.........happy
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

BlasterArsenal wrote:

The best Sh%$ ever!!!
my head litterally hurt from all the time I've been playing, The games in it include:
Half life, Half life episode two, Half life two episode one, portal and team fortress 2. (Correct me if im wrong on the half lifes one, im not too sure because Im just a new fan) well does any body else has it and what do you think?


does the orange box include half-life 1 now? it didnt when i bought it.
you shouldn't play it until you finished the old ones:
half-life
half-life: opposing force
half-life: blue shift

and after that play
half-life 2
half-life 2 episode one
half-life 2 episode two

1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Hedbrant wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:

The best Sh%$ ever!!!
my head litterally hurt from all the time I've been playing, The games in it include:
Half life, Half life episode two, Half life two episode one, portal and team fortress 2. (Correct me if im wrong on the half lifes one, im not too sure because Im just a new fan) well does any body else has it and what do you think?


does the orange box include half-life 1 now? it didnt when i bought it.
you shouldn't play it until you finished the old ones:
half-life
half-life: opposing force
half-life: blue shift

and after that play
half-life 2
half-life 2 episode one
half-life 2 episode two



No it doesn't T__T
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

ocehC_lE wrote:

I have it...

im currently a bit disappointed with
Half Life tho...


Ya half life 2 episode 2 was really crap in my opinion.

LOL the awesome new weapon to defeat striders is a bunch of TNT strapped into a ball and you got to huck it and then shoot it to blow it up. What a shitty invention =P.

Portal was great and TF2.
Posted 9/7/08
Team Fortress 2 is the best multiplayer FPS I ever played.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I have a Blue BOX!!!!111
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
i hope you got the superior PC version.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Sorry but what's the orange box?
Don't wanna be a hypocrite to say I know it.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
a game collection
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Oh okay. Thanks for that.
Are there any other colors?
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

Oh okay. Thanks for that.
Are there any other colors?


nope there is only the orange box it includes valve games like
hl2
hl2 ep1 and ep2
team fortress 2
and portal
there was supposed to be a black box ver as well but they cancelled it
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

i_got_you60 wrote:


x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

Oh okay. Thanks for that.
Are there any other colors?


nope there is only the orange box it includes valve games like
hl2
hl2 ep1 and ep2
team fortress 2
and portal
there was supposed to be a black box ver as well but they cancelled it


no, not any other colors. But there's other half-life collections:
Half-Life Generation

Better and more old school than the orange box
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.