First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply taguchiiiiiii.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Junno, be happy!
He is happy of course,
he always says in interview, that he is such a relaxed person.
eating hamburgers without considering the calories,
that is taguchi hahaha.
7978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wrapped around Wi...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

brokentboy wrote:


anima2000 wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


kaye12_puu wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:

do you know rumours regarding junno and Rena.


are there rumours???....what about them??....


I don't even think we can get into that one this site. I mean the rules say PG...Rena and Taguchi's B-type style (I know bad AB blood type joke, but hay it's for Junno ^_^) More or less have it's PG-13 to NC-17. Depending on what you've heard and seen.


hahaha.
B type style?


Well if I'm right from what I've heard. People with Type B blood are wild, and quick tempered. Anyone know anything about blood types? Anyway, the A- type Jun is the one we love, and b-type is a full 180.


anima2000 wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:

do you know rumours regarding junno and Rena.


does this rumour regard the fact that they r datin or somethin cuz dats what i have heard, if not then could you tell me, please?



I'm sure most people know they're dating. The problem is what type of person she is. I mean she's bad enough that there are groups out there who have sworn to kill her and Junno. (I know psycho isn't good enough t to use here) and the people they hang out with are. Not everyone of course, but most. I kind of feel bad for Junno, I think Jun needs to take out a page of Kame's book, and learn to live an pop idol's life.


the blood type theory is on wikipedia.
yes, they have been dating with lots of proof. ( eg : restaurant they went together, necklace, ring etc )
but i dont know there are groups trying to kill Junno. Where do you get it.
One more, do Rena's friends are GOOD friends towards Junno?
I think if they are kind, we shouldn't be so negative towards Rena either.


thanks for telling me were to look. I should've figuered it was there.
Yeah, the ring is a big deal for most. I'm more stuck on the fact of (rumored) his apartment, she talking him into getting, instead of another one, becuase it was closer to her place and all her friend's ( guess you can say their friends). I'm sure he's good friends with many of them .Like Rena's ex, who helpped teach him to scateboard, all the skater like cloths he wears are from her friend's clothing line. (A very nice one), and heck due to the networking of Rene being friends with Yamamoto Kid's wife, he got to make friends with him, and helpped get him on CRKT.
When it comes to Rena though, most people don't like her for here line of work (Porn and B rated movies), the fact she started dating Jun when her populatiry went down and no one wanted her for anything, she back stabbed her best friend(s), and of course she lives a "very wild crazy star life." (not really)
I had came across the whole Kill Junno last year I can't even remeber since I thought it was stupid, but other people I talk to also have come across these stupid groups. Just to kill someone, becuase they're dating a person with a bad rep. *sigh* people need to grow up.


EH?!??! (*sorry, i'm just jumpin into the conversation here*) I think Taguchi should be going out with whoever he likes. Why would people kill him? It's not like they could anywayz, his smiles can kill them *ROOTING FOR TAGUCHI* but if Rena is some sort of a player, then...we should be on the lookout Wait a minute. what is this ring everyone is talkin bout? and could u show me some pictures please, if there is any.Yamamoto Kid's wife...who is that? (SORRY,I'M A BIT NEW ON KAT-TUN but I like them a lot so I would like to know what is going to on, since it doesn't get posted anywhere, cuz i know how JE always need a positive image) PLEASE HELP THIS(ME) CLUELESS FAN HERE. THANK YOU (sorry to bother)


I personally, have an eye on her. He seems happy enough with her, but she's still a bit to shady for my liking. As for the ring, he and Rena have matching black couple rings. . I don't know Yamamto Kid's wife, but he's an MMA fighter.

Pic credit to buttrflikissr. She's one of my many rumor source, so here's a link to her LJ. Enjoy. http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/


thank u for the pic, damn he goes out wit the wrong kind of girls he looks really different though, i couldn't even recognise him so much, he looks TOO happy. dunno whetever that is good or bad...

7978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wrapped around Wi...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

anima2000 wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


anima2000 wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:


brokentboy wrote:


kaye12_puu wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:

do you know rumours regarding junno and Rena.


are there rumours???....what about them??....


I don't even think we can get into that one this site. I mean the rules say PG...Rena and Taguchi's B-type style (I know bad AB blood type joke, but hay it's for Junno ^_^) More or less have it's PG-13 to NC-17. Depending on what you've heard and seen.


hahaha.
B type style?


Well if I'm right from what I've heard. People with Type B blood are wild, and quick tempered. Anyone know anything about blood types? Anyway, the A- type Jun is the one we love, and b-type is a full 180.


anima2000 wrote:


neuroneuster wrote:

do you know rumours regarding junno and Rena.


does this rumour regard the fact that they r datin or somethin cuz dats what i have heard, if not then could you tell me, please?



I'm sure most people know they're dating. The problem is what type of person she is. I mean she's bad enough that there are groups out there who have sworn to kill her and Junno. (I know psycho isn't good enough t to use here) and the people they hang out with are. Not everyone of course, but most. I kind of feel bad for Junno, I think Jun needs to take out a page of Kame's book, and learn to live an pop idol's life.


the blood type theory is on wikipedia.
yes, they have been dating with lots of proof. ( eg : restaurant they went together, necklace, ring etc )
but i dont know there are groups trying to kill Junno. Where do you get it.
One more, do Rena's friends are GOOD friends towards Junno?
I think if they are kind, we shouldn't be so negative towards Rena either.


thanks for telling me were to look. I should've figuered it was there.
Yeah, the ring is a big deal for most. I'm more stuck on the fact of (rumored) his apartment, she talking him into getting, instead of another one, becuase it was closer to her place and all her friend's ( guess you can say their friends). I'm sure he's good friends with many of them .Like Rena's ex, who helpped teach him to scateboard, all the skater like cloths he wears are from her friend's clothing line. (A very nice one), and heck due to the networking of Rene being friends with Yamamoto Kid's wife, he got to make friends with him, and helpped get him on CRKT.
When it comes to Rena though, most people don't like her for here line of work (Porn and B rated movies), the fact she started dating Jun when her populatiry went down and no one wanted her for anything, she back stabbed her best friend(s), and of course she lives a "very wild crazy star life." (not really)
I had came across the whole Kill Junno last year I can't even remeber since I thought it was stupid, but other people I talk to also have come across these stupid groups. Just to kill someone, becuase they're dating a person with a bad rep. *sigh* people need to grow up.


EH?!??! (*sorry, i'm just jumpin into the conversation here*) I think Taguchi should be going out with whoever he likes. Why would people kill him? It's not like they could anywayz, his smiles can kill them *ROOTING FOR TAGUCHI* but if Rena is some sort of a player, then...we should be on the lookout Wait a minute. what is this ring everyone is talkin bout? and could u show me some pictures please, if there is any.Yamamoto Kid's wife...who is that? (SORRY,I'M A BIT NEW ON KAT-TUN but I like them a lot so I would like to know what is going to on, since it doesn't get posted anywhere, cuz i know how JE always need a positive image) PLEASE HELP THIS(ME) CLUELESS FAN HERE. THANK YOU (sorry to bother)


I personally, have an eye on her. He seems happy enough with her, but she's still a bit to shady for my liking. As for the ring, he and Rena have matching black couple rings. . I don't know Yamamto Kid's wife, but he's an MMA fighter.

Pic credit to buttrflikissr. She's one of my many rumor source, so here's a link to her LJ. Enjoy. http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/


thank u for the pic, damn he goes out wit the wrong kind of girls he looks really different though, i couldn't even recognise him so much, he looks TOO happy. dunno whetever that is good or bad...



oh well...he is happy so dats fine by me, go TAGUCHI, i think he is rebellin against the JE rule, which is good, cuz everyone should be happy n love can be one way to go.
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
poor taguchi, i feel like crying. He looks sad at the same time his patience. Maybe it hurts in the inside, but he still smiles even if they do that. poor taguchi~
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
oh come on guys, he has the rights to date anyone he wants to date. he's the one who knows her better.
ahh...taguchi starts to shift my attention from kame
Posted 10/18/08
how could they be so mean to him thats just cruel and harsh
hes just trying to cheer everyone up
how could his band members be like that ?!!!
Posted 10/19/08
i love this guy's very existence...i'm just happy that someone like taguchi junnosuke lives in this world...
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I love Taguchii!!!
He is so cute, I think everybody picks on him because oh that... Well, to be honest I find it hilarious when the other KAT-TUN members make fun of him. I just can't stand when guest say bad things about him, like once a guest said he is boring. If I were him I would be really hurt and he probably feels unconfortable too.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

shimmi wrote:

I love Taguchii!!!
He is so cute, I think everybody picks on him because oh that... Well, to be honest I find it hilarious when the other KAT-TUN members make fun of him. I just can't stand when guest say bad things about him, like once a guest said he is boring. If I were him I would be really hurt and he probably feels unconfortable too.


haha, the actor who loves dog right?
the one in Tantei Gakuen Q as Dan sensei right?
erm ,wait.
i think i might wrong , which one is that?
2093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
i think its funny sometimes. i love junno, don't get me wrong, but its kinda comical. i just think that sometimes they go a little to far.
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

neuroneuster wrote:


shimmi wrote:

I love Taguchii!!!
He is so cute, I think everybody picks on him because oh that... Well, to be honest I find it hilarious when the other KAT-TUN members make fun of him. I just can't stand when guest say bad things about him, like once a guest said he is boring. If I were him I would be really hurt and he probably feels unconfortable too.


haha, the actor who loves dog right?
the one in Tantei Gakuen Q as Dan sensei right?
erm ,wait.
i think i might wrong , which one is that?


I don't who he is but he was a guest at the Senpai Oshiete! Special.... I really hate him now!
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / singapopopopopore!
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

winifred_pianist wrote:

about the picking on junno thing, i'm pretty sure its scripted. i bought one of the recent mysojo magazines and in many of the pictures, many of the members are talking to him and playing with him. there is one picture where koki's arm in linked around junno's arm. i'm pretty sure the whole band are great friends towards one another. i used to think that koki should stop kicking junno in ctkt but now, since they are doing this "love" mission thing, i miss it. i miss junno's "check it out, yo!" lol now, junno gets picked less but maru seems to be the next victiim...xD



where to get the mysojo magazine? yea.although i really love junno and all. but im sure he's very loved in the team. he has a really special personality. i have a few friends whom i think are boring but thats alright right. cause we are still happy together. if the whole bad are all the rah-rah type then wouldnt it be a too rowdy band? band like this needs complement. junno can definitely complement their mischievous character well. guys do get out of hand someimes but they are loving this way.
Member
3936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

titeng wrote:


winifred_pianist wrote:

about the picking on junno thing, i'm pretty sure its scripted. i bought one of the recent mysojo magazines and in many of the pictures, many of the members are talking to him and playing with him. there is one picture where koki's arm in linked around junno's arm. i'm pretty sure the whole band are great friends towards one another. i used to think that koki should stop kicking junno in ctkt but now, since they are doing this "love" mission thing, i miss it. i miss junno's "check it out, yo!" lol now, junno gets picked less but maru seems to be the next victiim...xD



where to get the mysojo magazine? yea.although i really love junno and all. but im sure he's very loved in the team. he has a really special personality. i have a few friends whom i think are boring but thats alright right. cause we are still happy together. if the whole bad are all the rah-rah type then wouldnt it be a too rowdy band? band like this needs complement. junno can definitely complement their mischievous character well. guys do get out of hand someimes but they are loving this way.



i got the magazine at a store that i live nearby. if u cant find it in stores where u live, u can order it online on ebay. yeah, i havent been watching a lot of ctkt vids cuz there arent a lot of new ones subbed. so im waiting.
Posted 10/26/08
they always make fun of junno but he's really adorable and sweet!
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
i agree! taguchi is always being pick by his group mates and it really makes me so sad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.