First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ID CARDS!! =)
Royalty Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

miuanna wrote:


xsamuraizx wrote:


Waaa one of my fav charas! The abilitys of lulu and suzu in one person! =D



yeah lol. i'm watching episode 14 atm. i'm kind of disappointed in zero >_<
thanks for the id card ^_^
Posted 7/14/08

xsamuraizx wrote:


Why?His reaction was totaly logical!! I mean to attack the geass order! Or is it something else??

Royalty Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

miuanna wrote:


xsamuraizx wrote:


Why?His reaction was totaly logical!! I mean to attack the geass order! Or is it something else??



? but to let the knights be used as pawns for his revenge for shirley? I am pissed at what rolo did but using him as a bomb wont help.
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

xsamuraizx wrote:


miuanna wrote:


xsamuraizx wrote:


Why?His reaction was totaly logical!! I mean to attack the geass order! Or is it something else??



? but to let the knights be used as pawns for his revenge for shirley? I am pissed at what rolo did but using him as a bomb wont help.


Anyone would've reacted along those lines
Royalty Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xsamuraizx wrote:


miuanna wrote:


xsamuraizx wrote:


Why?His reaction was totaly logical!! I mean to attack the geass order! Or is it something else??



? but to let the knights be used as pawns for his revenge for shirley? I am pissed at what rolo did but using him as a bomb wont help.


Anyone would've reacted along those lines


I guess so but he's a genius. Thought he knew from his last mistake. but can't really argue with what you are saying though.
Posted 7/15/08


Well I wouldn´t ave done it like that! But I can understand his feelings, coz of shirley!! That the cause why I don´t like him that much like other...he is doing to often cruel stuff!!!
Posted 7/15/08

miuanna wrote:



Well I wouldn´t ave done it like that! But I can understand his feelings, coz of shirley!! That the cause why I don´t like him that much like other...he is doing to often cruel stuff!!!


If you want power than you have to be cruel,
Posted 7/15/08

kira-freedom wrote:


Oh no thats the totaly wrong way and the cause why we do have the whole time war! *shakes her heas shocked*

Posted 7/15/08

miuanna wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Oh no thats the totaly wrong way and the cause why we do have the whole time war! *shakes her heas shocked*



Most of the people who have power is cruel and Lelouch want to defeat his father so he have to be cruel in order to defeat his father
ZAFT Member
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Don't Ask Don't Tell
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Thanks for the card miuanna. It turned out cool! Much appreciated.
Posted 7/16/08

kira-freedom wrote:
[/quote

Well do u really think that he had to do all that cruel stuff! I can accept that he had to fight it, but he got to far!!!
Posted 7/16/08

miuanna wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:
[/quote

Well do u really think that he had to do all that cruel stuff! I can accept that he had to fight it, but he got to far!!!


No,he doesn't.He let's anger control him
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
wat if we dont have a character.. cause i really wanted to be Lacus, Cagalli or C.C....
seems like the mods got my favorite spots...
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

wat if we dont have a character.. cause i really wanted to be Lacus, Cagalli or C.C....
seems like the mods got my favorite spots...


Is there any other characters you want to be?
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Chara- Empress Tenshi (Tianzi)
B-day- 02/02/97
Gender: Female


if u cant use that i cropped it for you

sry i dont have a good pic of her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.