First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ID CARDS!! =)
Posted 7/19/08




37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

miuanna wrote:







Thanks
Posted 7/23/08

miuanna wrote:

Well here u can get your own Id card ! All I need is some datas of u!

For example:

Name:Miuanna
Chara u play: Cagalli
Bday:22/02/89 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female

And the pic u want me to use!

And u will get then that!!!!




Sorry for the really late reply. Sorry.
I will do it again

Name: leminhlong
Chara u play: Yzak Joule
Bday: 5/1/94
Gender: male

Posted 7/24/08

leminhlong wrote:




Posted 7/25/08

miuanna wrote:


leminhlong wrote:






Wahh, thank you
Knight of Round
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

miuanna wrote:

Well here u can get your own Id card ! All I need is some datas of u!

For example:

Name:Miuanna
Chara u play: Cagalli
Bday:22/02/89 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female

And the pic u want me to use!

And u will get then that!!!!




Name: Shibleynaruto / Shibley
Character: Gino Weinberg
B day: 10/07/94
Gender: Male

Pic:

thnk u
Posted 8/4/08


Sry that it took that long! But today is my first holiday!^^



Knight of Round
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

miuanna wrote:



Sry that it took that long! But today is my first holiday!^^





thnx 4 d card
Member
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Name:Soccerscot15
Chara u play: Tadashi Karino
Bday:14/05/92
Gender:male


Posted 8/18/08

soccerscot15 wrote:






Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Name:jennifer
Chara u play: Kira yamato
Bday:24/06/91 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

jen624 wrote:

Name:jennifer
Chara u play: Kira yamato
Bday:24/06/91 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female


excuse me but I believe that I am playing Kira Yamato
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Name:jennifer
Chara u play: Kira yamato
Bday:24/06/91 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female


excuse me but I believe that I am playing Kira Yamato


sorry about that......
really i'm sorry i just find another character....
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

jen624 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Name:jennifer
Chara u play: Kira yamato
Bday:24/06/91 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female


excuse me but I believe that I am playing Kira Yamato


sorry about that......
really i'm sorry i just find another character....


don't worry about it
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Name:jennifer
Chara u play: Nicol Amalfi
Bday:24/06/91 ( DD/MM/YY)
Gender:Female
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.