First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Mod Applications
Posted 7/6/08
hmmm....do you think? but if there are are lots, what would they do?
Moderator
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
hmm...maybe if this group gets bigger then we might let people apply for mods? is that okay? o.o
Posted 7/6/08
hmmm...thanks for the comment...
Posted 7/6/08

carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...
Posted 7/6/08
well yea, that could work, but is there a certain limit to mods in the future?
Posted 7/6/08

kilalareno wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

username:KilalaReno
name:Kirara
want to be a mod? yes
why?i wanna make this group better so many people join ^^
how long are you online?everyday unless i got exams and school,test..
are you willing to keep an eye on the group?yes,i will add to my fav anyway ^^


i'll try to talk to the mods if they are fine with it....coz i prevoiusly put a maximum of 5 mods....oh, i'm open anyway...so i'll try....


k I Hope i will be mod ^^ i love this group ^^


congrats! last 2 mods!!!
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...


eh? really? yatta~!! *jumps up & down* oh but i thought the group had a limit or sth? or you said you have to decide?
Posted 7/6/08

carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...


eh? really? yatta~!! *jumps up & down* oh but i thought the group had a limit or sth? or you said you have to decide?


well....i had a mod and a supporter to decide with me...and they didn't mind...
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...


eh? really? yatta~!! *jumps up & down* oh but i thought the group had a limit or sth? or you said you have to decide?


well....i had a mod and a supporter to decide with me...and they didn't mind...


oh okaiixz anw arigato ^ ^
Posted 7/6/08

carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...


eh? really? yatta~!! *jumps up & down* oh but i thought the group had a limit or sth? or you said you have to decide?


well....i had a mod and a supporter to decide with me...and they didn't mind...


oh okaiixz anw arigato ^ ^


so i hope i can leave the group to you guys peacefully...i'm banned on computer ( except assignments) on weekdays...and sometimes timed on weekends...gomen...
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

username: carebear05
name: yuki
want to be a mod? hai ^ ^
why? cool :D
how long are you online? quite often
are you willing to keep an eye on the group? hai? >.<


oh no...another contestant...whew.... we'll have to decide....


eh? why? is there a limit for mods?


what do you know....you're in...


eh? really? yatta~!! *jumps up & down* oh but i thought the group had a limit or sth? or you said you have to decide?


well....i had a mod and a supporter to decide with me...and they didn't mind...


oh okaiixz anw arigato ^ ^


so i hope i can leave the group to you guys peacefully...i'm banned on computer ( except assignments) on weekdays...and sometimes timed on weekends...gomen...


oh :O i'll try my best when i have time pyon ^ ^ just tell me what i have to do, i'll try to do :D
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
yay ^^ should we lock this forum or what?
Moderator
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
isnt it locked? only mods can post here...i think..i hope? o.o
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
i think just lock it?for all..anyway who will make member card
Moderator
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
hmm...not sure will discuss with the other mods if i see them online ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.