Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
A shoujo manga scene in your life?
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Have your love life ever experienced stuff that are found in shoujo manga? Like romantic scenes or dramatic stuff or you were a geek but then this handsome guy/ pretty girl fell in love with you?
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
never!
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
YES!
My Life is a Shoujo Manga (or something like it)

I feel a writer is taking over my life...like that movie of Will Ferrel... >.>"" dunno the title

I fall in love w/ a boy
That boy is different, unique and self-centered
I confess my feelings
He says we're only friends
I become broken hearted
Then, another guy comes along who's better
We end up together
THE END

Shoujo enough for you?
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Wrong section. It should be in the manga section.

17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
what exaclty is a shoujo btw?
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

what exaclty is a shoujo btw?


Shoujo- a work intended and primarily written for females. Usually involves a lot of romance and strong character development

36616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

sakurafan318 wrote:

I feel a writer is taking over my life...like that movie of Will Ferrel... >.>"" dunno the title



Stanger Than Fiction.
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

katle wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

what exaclty is a shoujo btw?


Shoujo- a work intended and primarily written for females. Usually involves a lot of romance and strong character development



oh thanks, for example?....
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

saiyukilover wrote:


sakurafan318 wrote:

I feel a writer is taking over my life...like that movie of Will Ferrel... >.>"" dunno the title



Stanger Than Fiction.


there we go.
thanks.
:P
wasnt able to watch it so i dont know....=_=
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


katle wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

what exaclty is a shoujo btw?


Shoujo- a work intended and primarily written for females. Usually involves a lot of romance and strong character development



oh thanks, for example?....


Ouran High School Host Club
Lovely Complex
Land of the Blindfolded
Fruits Basket
Yamada Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (the Wallflower)
and a loooooooooooooooooooooot more.......
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


katle wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

what exaclty is a shoujo btw?


Shoujo- a work intended and primarily written for females. Usually involves a lot of romance and strong character development



oh thanks, for example?....


Kare First Love,Koukou Debut,Absolute Boyfriend,Skip Beat
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In my imagination!^^
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
nope never
Posted 7/5/08
no...my life isnt that dramatic.
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

sakurafan318 wrote:

Ouran High School Host Club
Lovely Complex
Land of the Blindfolded
Fruits Basket
Yamada Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (the Wallflower)
and a loooooooooooooooooooooot more.......


thanks!
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

katle wrote:

Kare First Love,Koukou Debut,Absolute Boyfriend,Skip Beat


thanks too... i would love to try those
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.