First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Pureblood Academy Campus
Posted 7/9/08
Moshi Moshi~!
Posted 7/9/08

lunargoddess wrote:

hi hhiiii~ ^-^ i'm night classes amy-chan!! ^^ helloo= everyone^-^ nya~


hi night classes amy-chan :] NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!
Member
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Hi!!!! I'm Mony...............How are you?
Posted 7/10/08
Hi Everybody Its Nice To meet You ^^
Member
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
how can i become a night-class student ?
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Kazune-Kun1994 wrote:

how do i become a student?


sign up in Class Enrollment forum^^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Sim0ne wrote:

how can i become a night-class student ?


you work ur rank up by finishing assignments that r listed on the profile pg. or the Advancements foum some assignments have more than one rank up, the more assignmnts u do the quicker u get 2 night class k^^
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

crystalv4 wrote:

nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..


hihi onee-chan^^
Member
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a place where...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
everyone seems so nice here ^ ^
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..


hihi onee-chan^^


hi imouto-chan!*hugs you*how do you like the campus?X3
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

crystalv4 wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..


hihi onee-chan^^


hi imouto-chan!*hugs you*how do you like the campus?X3


Himeko: its great but i wish i could get into night class sooner so i can spend more time with!~^^
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..


hihi onee-chan^^


hi imouto-chan!*hugs you*how do you like the campus?X3


Himeko: its great but i wish i could get into night class sooner so i can spend more time with!~^^


dont worry about it,gambatte imouto-chan..im sure you'll get in soon.wat rank are you?X3
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

crystalv4 wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

nya hello everyone..Im one of the new purebloods from the night class..
yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^..


hihi onee-chan^^


hi imouto-chan!*hugs you*how do you like the campus?X3


Himeko: its great but i wish i could get into night class sooner so i can spend more time with!~^^


dont worry about it,gambatte imouto-chan..im sure you'll get in soon.wat rank are you?X3


i one rank away from night class but its kinda hard 2 do any other assignment but yeah i'll try my best *smiles*
Member
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
do we have another avatar contest? ? ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.