First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Romance Forever Membership Cards
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 10/25/08
Hello everyone, I'm gonna make you ID-cards so please fill in these form:
Username:
Name:
Birthdate:
Gender:
Fav. anime couple:
Pick:
Background:

Choose from these:
Bg1


Bg2

Bg3

Bg4


For exsample:
Username: Code1412
Name: Jenni
Birthdate: 30 July
Gender: Female
Fav. Anime couple: AmuXIkuto
Pick:
Background: Bg1


Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: Kaname and Yuuki
Background: 1
Member
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / No one knows
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 10/25/08
Username: Miskapantteri
Name: Miyu
Birthdate: 29 February
Gender: Female
Fav. anime couple: Kirari & Hiroto
Pick:
Background: Bg4
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: Kaname and Yuuki
Background: 1


I'll be going to sleep now so I'll do it tmr and um.. would you have a pic?

Posted 7/5/08

code1412 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: Kaname and Yuuki
Background: 1


I'll be going to sleep now so I'll do it tmr and um.. would you have a pic?





Posted 7/5/08
name: jessy
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple:
back round 2
Member
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Username: ilyi
Name: hazu
Birthdate: june 9
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: shaoran & sakura
Pick:
Background: bg2
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Username:leonheart666
Name:N/A
Birthdate:December 12
Gender: Male
Fav. anime couple:YakumoXHarima
Pick:
Background:Bg4
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

chocolate-blood wrote:

name: jessy
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple:
back round 2


umn.. would you write your fav. anime couple's name there and then I'd need a pic for you..
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Miskapantteri wrote:

Username: Miskapantteri
Name: Miyu
Birthdate: 29 February
Gender: Female
Fav. anime couple: YuukiXKaname
Pick:
Background: Bg4


Your Anime Romance Forever Membershipcard is ready.

Hope ya like it..
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

jenny67234 wrote:


code1412 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: Kaname and Yuuki
Background: 1


I'll be going to sleep now so I'll do it tmr and um.. would you have a pic?







Hi jenny67234 your Membership card is now ready.

It might look little strange cuz the other software I used stopped working.. still hope ya like it..
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

ilyi wrote:

Username: ilyi
Name: hazu
Birthdate: june 9
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: shaoran & sakura
Pick:
Background: bg2


Hi ilyi, your membership card is now ready.

It looks little different cuz da other software I was using stopped working but I hope ya still like it..
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

code1412 wrote:


chocolate-blood wrote:

name: jessy
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: inuyasha & kagoma
back round 2

sorry about that

umn.. would you write your fav. anime couple's name there and then I'd need a pic for you..


Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

leonheart666 wrote:

Username:leonheart666
Name:N/A
Birthdate:December 12
Gender: Male
Fav. anime couple:YakumoXHarima
Pick:
Background:Bg4


Hi leonheart666 your membership card is now ready.

I hope ya like it.. ^ ^
Creator
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

chocolate-blood wrote:


code1412 wrote:


chocolate-blood wrote:

name: jessy
Birthdate:January 22
Gender: female
Fav. anime couple: inuyasha & kagoma
back round 2

sorry about that

umn.. would you write your fav. anime couple's name there and then I'd need a pic for you..




Hi chocolate-blood, your membership card is now ready.

Hope ya like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.