First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply BANNER REQUEST ^_^
Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/6/08
Please fill out the following :
Picture:
What should it say :
Crop(yes or no):
Animation (yes/no):
If so do you want the word to fade or blink(yes/no):
IF you want the same banner saying something else:
IF so what :
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Don't forget the picture ^^
Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:

Don't forget the picture ^^


OMG!! i forgot the picture @[email protected] THX for reminding meh n_n
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

u8cookie wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:

Don't forget the picture ^^


OMG!! i forgot the picture @[email protected] THX for reminding meh n_n


ahah no prob ^^
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/5/08


What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^
Posted 7/6/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:



What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^


hehe ^-^ i will do thia also for you although me suck~
Posted 7/6/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:



What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^


Done >.<
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:



What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^


Done >.<


Hey it's good ^^ REALLY godd thanks ^^
Posted 7/7/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:



What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^


Done >.<


Hey it's good ^^ REALLY godd thanks ^^


haha thankx ^-^ glad u like it ^^ but u make better ones >.< lol ^^
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:



What should it say : Love story
Crop(yes or no): yes
Animation (yes/no): err. okay sure ^^
IF you want the same banner saying something else: nope
IF so what : n/a


thanks ^^


Done >.<


Hey it's good ^^ REALLY godd thanks ^^


haha thankx ^-^ glad u like it ^^ but u make better ones >.< lol ^^


aww thanks, you make better avi's than me ^^ so we're even
Posted 7/7/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:
aww thanks, you make better avi's than me ^^ so we're even


hehe xp i guess so ^-^
Moderator
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / a place where i c...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Picture:

What should it say :Rock Away Music
Crop(yes or no):yes plz
Animation (yes/no):yes plz
If so do you want the word to fade or blink(yes/no):i kidna want the words Join Now flashing
IF you want the same banner saying something else:yes
IF so what : invite ur friends 2

ty for the help
Posted 7/7/08

i8Sushi wrote:

Picture:

What should it say :Rock Away Music
Crop(yes or no):yes plz
Animation (yes/no):yes plz
If so do you want the word to fade or blink(yes/no):i kidna want the words Join Now flashing
IF you want the same banner saying something else:yes
IF so what : invite ur friends 2

ty for the help


IN PROGRES ^-^
Moderator
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / a place where i c...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


i8Sushi wrote:

Picture:

What should it say :Rock Away Music
Crop(yes or no):yes plz
Animation (yes/no):yes plz
If so do you want the word to fade or blink(yes/no):i kidna want the words Join Now flashing
IF you want the same banner saying something else:yes
IF so what : invite ur friends 2

ty for the help


IN PROGRES ^-^

ty

Posted 7/7/08

i8Sushi wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


i8Sushi wrote:

Picture:

What should it say :Rock Away Music
Crop(yes or no):yes plz
Animation (yes/no):yes plz
If so do you want the word to fade or blink(yes/no):i kidna want the words Join Now flashing
IF you want the same banner saying something else:yes
IF so what : invite ur friends 2

ty for the help


IN PROGRES ^-^

ty



DONE!! hope you like it ^-^
1:

2:

hope you like them ^_<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.