First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply WE 'RE HIRING
Posted 7/5/08
if you guys want a job just rite it in this forum =)
Posted 7/5/08
lol hire me
Waitress
14719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / im, im OH MY GOSH...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
can i have a job as a waitress??
Main Chef
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
can i b a waitress and/or entertainer: singer, dancer, pianist or violinist? ^^
Posted 7/5/08
yes you can ^.^ =) xD
Waitress
3163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~sUmWeR awTder in...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
i'd like to apply as a waitress please... and ahmmm... a cashier in your cafe.. can i?:p
Posted 7/5/08

angelface4evr wrote:

i'd like to apply as a waitress please... and ahmmm... a cashier in your cafe.. can i?:p


hehe yes you could xD
Waitress
3163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~sUmWeR awTder in...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

xAngelPuffx wrote:

hehe yes you could xD


really? thaNkies!!!

Posted 7/5/08

angelface4evr wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:

hehe yes you could xD


really? thaNkies!!!

no problem ^.-

Pastry Chef
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *// Where the hea...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
I would like to apply for pastry chef! X3 ♥
That is, if I may...
Posted 7/5/08

GundamHime wrote:

I would like to apply for pastry chef! X3 ♥
That is, if I may...
lols of course

Pastry Chef
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *// Where the hea...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

xAngelPuffx wrote:


GundamHime wrote:

I would like to apply for pastry chef! X3 ♥
That is, if I may...
lols of course



Arigatou Gozaimasu! Thank you! *curtsies* ♥
Posted 7/5/08

GundamHime wrote:


xAngelPuffx wrote:


GundamHime wrote:

I would like to apply for pastry chef! X3 ♥
That is, if I may...
lols of course



Arigatou Gozaimasu! Thank you! *curtsies* ♥
np you can check it out now

Waitress
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Is waitress still allowed? If can i want to be one...
And Thank You
Posted 7/5/08

Miyiki wrote:

Is waitress still allowed? If can i want to be one...
And Thank You
yup of course

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.