First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
IF U CAN THINK OF A TOPIC FOR AN ANIME FOR NEXT YEAR WAT WOULD IT BE?
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?
31392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?


shes eating a hamburger so obviously yes XD
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:

would she every lie?


mot time

106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?


shes eating a hamburger so obviously yes XD



31392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?


shes eating a hamburger so obviously yes XD





the first pic: WTF SHE HAS A BEARD O_o or is that a girl?? o.O
the second pic: Kawaii~~~~~~~~~

106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would she every lie?


mot time



here is your shake
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?


shes eating a hamburger so obviously yes XD





the first pic: WTF SHE HAS A BEARD O_o or is that a girl?? o.O
the second pic: Kawaii~~~~~~~~~



its amu sis ami lol she just said she is god so i took the god part >.>
31392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yeah it does XD whats with these new ppl ._.


Who are you? XD


GintokiSakata wrote:

I was searching ;/
Does that count?
Lol >.>


Meh <_<
At least you attempted


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak only of the truth XD


lies man lies o_O


would she every lie?


shes eating a hamburger so obviously yes XD





the first pic: WTF SHE HAS A BEARD O_o or is that a girl?? o.O
the second pic: Kawaii~~~~~~~~~



its amu sis ami lol she just said she is god so i took the god part >.>


amu' sis has a beard?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Kalasia wrote:



amu' sis has a beard?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!


i guess lol XD
31392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:



amu' sis has a beard?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!


i guess lol XD


oh boy...shugo chara's getting weirder ._.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would she every lie?


mot time



here is your shake



meh
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Kalasia wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Kalasia wrote:



amu' sis has a beard?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!


i guess lol XD


oh boy...shugo chara's getting weirder ._.


lol it is V_V
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would she every lie?


mot time



here is your shake



meh


14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:



spam ftw -____-

no wonder I can never be a mod xD
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:



spam ftw -____-

no wonder I can never be a mod xD


well theres your problem XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.