First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [POLL] Sexual Debate
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:

in anime boys are cool...
but in reality....

so i think i voted for girls


that's not true


what???i didnt say anything...lol


i know what u mean XD
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*
Character
8887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:

in anime boys are cool...
but in reality....

so i think i voted for girls


that's not true


what???i didnt say anything...lol


i know what u mean XD


oohhh..really???

are you sure you know what i mean??
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:

in anime boys are cool...
but in reality....

so i think i voted for girls


that's not true


what???i didnt say anything...lol


i know what u mean XD


oohhh..really???

are you sure you know what i mean??



uhmmmmmmm......a little
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof
Character
8887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


iztine_khuletz wrote:

in anime boys are cool...
but in reality....

so i think i voted for girls


that's not true


what???i didnt say anything...lol


i know what u mean XD


oohhh..really???

are you sure you know what i mean??



uhmmmmmmm......a little



lol..WTF i really wanted to say is much more cooler.

and you said "thats not true"

44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*


you're a boy who always try to be a girl
XD
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*


you're a boy who always try to be a girl
XD


oh please.. you have no reason on your side. & my rp chara is yachiru which is a girl!!!! why would a rp a girl if im a guy -.- oh and normally guys wouldn't like people calling them girly or something right :/ so i would not have said 'im a girl!' if im a guy. see? reason's with me!!! tehe =P
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*


you're a boy who always try to be a girl
XD


oh please.. you have no reason on your side. & my rp chara is yachiru which is a girl!!!! why would a rp a girl if im a guy -.- oh and normally guys wouldn't like people calling them girly or something right :/ so i would not have said 'im a girl!' if im a guy. see? reason's with me!!! tehe =P




uhmmmmm....i thought u were one of that guys who deceived me =)
LoL
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*


you're a boy who always try to be a girl
XD


oh please.. you have no reason on your side. & my rp chara is yachiru which is a girl!!!! why would a rp a girl if im a guy -.- oh and normally guys wouldn't like people calling them girly or something right :/ so i would not have said 'im a girl!' if im a guy. see? reason's with me!!! tehe =P




uhmmmmm....i thought u were one of that guys who deceived me =)
LoL


eh? why would they deceive you and say they're a girl -.-' hahahahah lolxz & i'm seriously a girl. *chuckls* when i went and scroll up our conver, it looked so retarded. =P tehe >.<
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
*oops i meant *chuckles*
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

yay i voted for girls too ^ ^ & we are winning muahahahahha lol >.<


we? u r not a girl =)


eh? im a girl!! you didn't know? baka >.< *knocks your head*


really??
proof


eh? where got proof. if i say im a girl means im a girl >.< why would i lie about being a girl? :/ baka >.< *pinches your cheek*


you're a boy who always try to be a girl
XD


oh please.. you have no reason on your side. & my rp chara is yachiru which is a girl!!!! why would a rp a girl if im a guy -.- oh and normally guys wouldn't like people calling them girly or something right :/ so i would not have said 'im a girl!' if im a guy. see? reason's with me!!! tehe =P




uhmmmmm....i thought u were one of that guys who deceived me =)
LoL


eh? why would they deceive you and say they're a girl -.-' hahahahah lolxz & i'm seriously a girl. *chuckls* when i went and scroll up our conver, it looked so retarded. =P tehe >.<


really?aahahahahahah
this is really a sexual debate! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.