First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Hip Hop/R&B at the Movies
Fan
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
American Hustle - Katt Williams!

need I say more??
Fan
6463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08


Thats whats up..lol i see we got a topic for everything in here but yea friday is at the top of my list the 2 were kinda off for me
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
does anybody buy or download soundtracks????

the first hiphop/r&b CD i bought was the Nutty Professor 2 OST.... i was like 13 & my mom wouldnt let me buy rap CDs but she thought OST were movies lol.... lol she had no clue what a PA sticker was... & Rush Hour 2 OST is pretty good too, both produced by Def Jam artists so it was quality... to me OSTs are like mainstream mixtapes, they have some big names & some upincoming artists as well, & its usually only 1 or 2 songs that made it to the radio

i also have.... blade 2, 2 fast 2 furious, Cradle to the grave....

but the best is probly 8mile that soundtrack is classic

Fan
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Stomp the Yard
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Andre 3000 is in the upincoming Will Ferrel movie -- Semi-Pro yet another sports (basketball) movie from the weird Will Ferrel... hes funny as hell, but damn he sometimes too gay... plus there was the racing, soccer, & ice skating movies....


Superstar Artist
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Snoop and his group "The Eastsider's" in the funniest movie ever made "The Eastsiders" believe me it was terrible , but in a funny way. I can't remember the movie title, but it starred, Wood Harris, Cam'ron and Mekhi Phifer, but my favorite person in the flim was Cam, he played a dude named Rico.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Jack Black & Mos Def in the movie "Be Kind Rewind"

Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Mos Def is good but idk about Jack. He's not funny or particularly good in my opinion. What's so different from the other films he's done? I hope he's good.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
but Mos has never done a comedy..... & Jack Black is fucking hilarious, i like most of his movies, that Tenacious D movie kinda sucked as far as the ending goes but it was still funny... Now Jack Black sux in my opinion as a singer.... AHHHHHH! his voice is terrible
Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
idk, here's some movies...flashback-well not that much.










Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

crasyjak wrote:

but Mos has never done a comedy..... & Jack Black is fucking hilarious, i like most of his movies, that Tenacious D movie kinda sucked as far as the ending goes but it was still funny... Now Jack Black sux in my opinion as a singer.... AHHHHHH! his voice is terrible


What JACK BLACK can sing his azz off have you heard any of his other songs!!!!! He lacks a bit of soul but he can sing! I LOVED Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny!
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Polaris7 wrote:

Mos Def is good but idk about Jack. He's not funny or particularly good in my opinion. What's so different from the other films he's done? I hope he's good.


Jack Black is hilarious!!!!! Just thinking about him makes me laugh! lol!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

raja613 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

but Mos has never done a comedy..... & Jack Black is fucking hilarious, i like most of his movies, that Tenacious D movie kinda sucked as far as the ending goes but it was still funny... Now Jack Black sux in my opinion as a singer.... AHHHHHH! his voice is terrible


What JACK BLACK can sing his azz off have you heard any of his other songs!!!!! He lacks a bit of soul but he can sing! I LOVED Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny!


OMG that was retarded... the movie was good until the showdown with the devil.... that was lame.... his partner was bald when he was a kid LMFAO!!!
Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
And here's some more...








Everybody should know these movies by now.








Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
And once more for today is...




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.