First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play Game (RPG)
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

angelandrodelon wrote:




Princess-Sakura wrote:



Tee hee! -- could i have some miso soup aswell?


waitress:ne~ tnx for waiting heres ur miso soup^^



Customer: Its delicious!! ariagtou -- give my compliments to the chef ^_^
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:




Princess-Sakura wrote:



Tee hee! -- could i have some miso soup aswell?


waitress:ne~ tnx for waiting heres ur miso soup^^



Customer: Its delicious!! ariagtou -- give my compliments to the chef ^_^


waitress:yep ill gona tell it ^^
maid:*get the plates and wiped the table*ne~ thx for coming^^
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
as the balalaika player: now i'm gonna play Bara no Jubai and Bara no chikai from Rozen Maiden
Member
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
-In The Kitchen-
Runner: Ahh~ Are the chefs here? I need to know if I need to buy anything before I go home -o-
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
As a waiter:O.o the waitress is doing a good job~PLEASE MORE PEOPLE!!I WANNE DO MY JOB WELL TOO!(If i do well maybe i will get a pay rise Tee hee!)
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
RP MODE OFF:ne~ i wish more customers will come hehe
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

benton5000 wrote:

As a waiter:O.o the waitress is doing a good job~PLEASE MORE PEOPLE!!I WANNE DO MY JOB WELL TOO!(If i do well maybe i will get a pay rise Tee hee!)


Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Singer: My turn! i will now sing Tsumaki by Oreska band! Nyaa
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:

Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?


RP MODE OFF:ne~ a customer ^^
waitress:*gives u the dessert menu*ne~ the waiter will just give u the food u order^^
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

angelandrodelon wrote:


Princess-Sakura wrote:

Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?


RP MODE OFF:ne~ a customer ^^
waitress:*gives u the dessert menu*ne~ the waiter will just give u the food u order^^


customer: ohh!!~~ thankyou, can you read me out the specials? and whats your personal favourite ^_^
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:


Princess-Sakura wrote:

Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?


RP MODE OFF:ne~ a customer ^^
waitress:*gives u the dessert menu*ne~ the waiter will just give u the food u order^^


customer: ohh!!~~ thankyou, can you read me out the specials? and whats your personal favourite ^_^


waitress:ne~ its my pleasure^^ok here it goes(sorry it took me so long)^^
icecreamcake
chocolate raspberry cake
chocolate mousse cake
special icecream
red velvet cake
dessert nevani
ice cream in an orange cup
special cookies
desserts in a glass
angel cake
amuto mousse
mud pie
book delight

waitress:oh for my personal favorite ?i still cant decide cus all of them are really delicious >.< sorry i cant help hehe^^
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
As a waiter:
(walked forward)waitress you must be tired after a LOOONG work,go for a rest,i will take over from here =D
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
OK then, then after my savory selection i'll have the special cookies, and Amuto mousse!! ^_^
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

angelandrodelon wrote:


Princess-Sakura wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:


Princess-Sakura wrote:

Customer: OK!!!! I'm REALLY HUNGRY!!! -- so i want a plate of vegetarian spring rolls, with sweet chlli source on the side, umm a large bowl of undon noodles, bring out a small plate of tandori chicken sushi aswell as a hot green tea.. No, make that a pot of green tea.. i like my tea. Hmm i will also have a look at the dessert specials.. can someone give me a dessert menu?


RP MODE OFF:ne~ a customer ^^
waitress:*gives u the dessert menu*ne~ the waiter will just give u the food u order^^


customer: ohh!!~~ thankyou, can you read me out the specials? and whats your personal favourite ^_^


waitress:ne~ its my pleasure^^ok here it goes(sorry it took me so long)^^
icecreamcake
chocolate raspberry cake
chocolate mousse cake
special icecream
red velvet cake
dessert nevani
ice cream in an orange cup
special cookies
desserts in a glass
angel cake
amuto mousse
mud pie
book delight

waitress:oh for my personal favorite ?i still cant decide cus all of them are really delicious >.< sorry i cant help hehe^^


OK then, then after my savory selection i'll have the special cookies, and Amuto mousse!! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.