First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime sites..
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
dont they already have a thread for this topic
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:

Anyone who streams an anime, does not deserve to watch it. Simple as that, either direct download it, or use a torrent. Otherwise you will have bad impressions on the anime.


I don't agree with that.


which part, state your argument >.>

Just b/c you stream an anime does not give you a bad impression of it
If an anime is awful,you will hate it even if you watch it as a downloaded file.
Your impression of an anime should be based on the anime itself & not how you watched it


Quality while watching anime is everything, depending on how its encoded, can you give me 1 stream site that can beat a download file? sidenote: there have been ppl who drop animes because they did not like the quality of the anime >.> and the storyline was perfect >.>
For a person to do that would be stupid.Now,I speak as a person that watches animes both ways.I'm not saying the quality of anime is not better when d/l'd....that is a given.But,some old-school animes...which I am a big fan of most things old-school...have not-so-great quality even downloaded.
I'm saying to base the impression you get of an anime on what the anime is about

2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
infoslash.net

but i wouldn't go there if I were you...
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:

Anyone who streams an anime, does not deserve to watch it. Simple as that, either direct download it, or use a torrent. Otherwise you will have bad impressions on the anime.


I don't agree with that.


which part, state your argument >.>

Just b/c you stream an anime does not give you a bad impression of it
If an anime is awful,you will hate it even if you watch it as a downloaded file.
Your impression of an anime should be based on the anime itself & not how you watched it


Quality while watching anime is everything, depending on how its encoded, can you give me 1 stream site that can beat a download file? sidenote: there have been ppl who drop animes because they did not like the quality of the anime >.> and the storyline was perfect >.>
For a person to do that would be stupid.Now,I speak as a person that watches animes both ways.I'm not saying the quality of anime is not better when d/l'd....that is a given.But,some old-school animes...which I am a big fan of most things old-school...have not-so-great quality even downloaded.
I'm saying to base the impression you get of an anime on what the anime is about



First retract you statement on old anime having bad quality, this is 2008 when technology is decent, all anime today has gone through some sort of computer >.>, while old animes have not, each of the frames are hand drawn. You cannot compare the two, when they do not even have fairs grounds to compete on.

This is all the anime I have, stream is always fail to downloaded files.
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:

Anyone who streams an anime, does not deserve to watch it. Simple as that, either direct download it, or use a torrent. Otherwise you will have bad impressions on the anime.


I don't agree with that.


which part, state your argument >.>

Just b/c you stream an anime does not give you a bad impression of it
If an anime is awful,you will hate it even if you watch it as a downloaded file.
Your impression of an anime should be based on the anime itself & not how you watched it


Quality while watching anime is everything, depending on how its encoded, can you give me 1 stream site that can beat a download file? sidenote: there have been ppl who drop animes because they did not like the quality of the anime >.> and the storyline was perfect >.>
For a person to do that would be stupid.Now,I speak as a person that watches animes both ways.I'm not saying the quality of anime is not better when d/l'd....that is a given.But,some old-school animes...which I am a big fan of most things old-school...have not-so-great quality even downloaded.
I'm saying to base the impression you get of an anime on what the anime is about



First retract you statement on old anime having bad quality, this is 2008 when technology is decent, all anime today has gone through some sort of computer >.>, while old animes have not, each of the frames are hand drawn. You cannot compare the two, when they do not even have fairs grounds to compete on.

This is all the anime I have, stream is always fail to downloaded files.
So,you have alot of extra drives to store anime?Not everyone can afford that.Being from a poor family,I never could.

The point here is that you came into a forum on a site that STREAMS animes where someone was asking for links to watch other STREAMING animes,and told him/her that they HAVE NO RIGHT to watch animes.

What gives you the right to decide who can & cannot watch animes?!?

642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:

Anyone who streams an anime, does not deserve to watch it. Simple as that, either direct download it, or use a torrent. Otherwise you will have bad impressions on the anime.


I don't agree with that.


which part, state your argument >.>

Just b/c you stream an anime does not give you a bad impression of it
If an anime is awful,you will hate it even if you watch it as a downloaded file.
Your impression of an anime should be based on the anime itself & not how you watched it


Quality while watching anime is everything, depending on how its encoded, can you give me 1 stream site that can beat a download file? sidenote: there have been ppl who drop animes because they did not like the quality of the anime >.> and the storyline was perfect >.>
For a person to do that would be stupid.Now,I speak as a person that watches animes both ways.I'm not saying the quality of anime is not better when d/l'd....that is a given.But,some old-school animes...which I am a big fan of most things old-school...have not-so-great quality even downloaded.
I'm saying to base the impression you get of an anime on what the anime is about



First retract you statement on old anime having bad quality, this is 2008 when technology is decent, all anime today has gone through some sort of computer >.>, while old animes have not, each of the frames are hand drawn. You cannot compare the two, when they do not even have fairs grounds to compete on.

This is all the anime I have, stream is always fail to downloaded files.
So,you have alot of extra drives to store anime?Not everyone can afford that.Being from a poor family,I never could.

The point here is that you came into a forum on a site that STREAMS animes where someone was asking for links to watch other STREAMING animes,and told him/her that they HAVE NO RIGHT to watch animes.

What gives you the right to decide who can & cannot watch animes?!?



Because all the animes I've seen gives me the right every single anime I've watched is downloaded minus the ones from tv. The comparison of streamed vs download is vast the quality difference is astounding >.>, the streamed sites ALWAYS have a lower encoded rate. which makes the anime seem "dull" if you will, then you get an ignorant person, who watched it on stream and said i did not like it because of the quality. That is plain BS judging anime for the quality by watching on a STREAMED site, degrades an anime period.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

alvin0843 wrote:

ahm guys can you give site that i can watch anime where the buffering is not that slow..please guys help me..because i only know is crunchyroll,youtube and pisoga.. please...


crunchyroll has a very fast buffering imo.

Most anime-streaming sites use videos from veoh.com and megavideo.com

But in the end it all depends on your connection. How fast do you have?

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


SekaiShinra wrote:

Anyone who streams an anime, does not deserve to watch it. Simple as that, either direct download it, or use a torrent. Otherwise you will have bad impressions on the anime.


I don't agree with that.


which part, state your argument >.>

Just b/c you stream an anime does not give you a bad impression of it
If an anime is awful,you will hate it even if you watch it as a downloaded file.
Your impression of an anime should be based on the anime itself & not how you watched it


Quality while watching anime is everything, depending on how its encoded, can you give me 1 stream site that can beat a download file? sidenote: there have been ppl who drop animes because they did not like the quality of the anime >.> and the storyline was perfect >.>
For a person to do that would be stupid.Now,I speak as a person that watches animes both ways.I'm not saying the quality of anime is not better when d/l'd....that is a given.But,some old-school animes...which I am a big fan of most things old-school...have not-so-great quality even downloaded.
I'm saying to base the impression you get of an anime on what the anime is about



First retract you statement on old anime having bad quality, this is 2008 when technology is decent, all anime today has gone through some sort of computer >.>, while old animes have not, each of the frames are hand drawn. You cannot compare the two, when they do not even have fairs grounds to compete on.

This is all the anime I have, stream is always fail to downloaded files.
So,you have alot of extra drives to store anime?Not everyone can afford that.Being from a poor family,I never could.

The point here is that you came into a forum on a site that STREAMS animes where someone was asking for links to watch other STREAMING animes,and told him/her that they HAVE NO RIGHT to watch animes.

What gives you the right to decide who can & cannot watch animes?!?



Because all the animes I've seen gives me the right every single anime I've watched is downloaded minus the ones from tv. The comparison of streamed vs download is vast the quality difference is astounding >.>, the streamed sites ALWAYS have a lower encoded rate. which makes the anime seem "dull" if you will, then you get an ignorant person, who watched it on stream and said i did not like it because of the quality. That is plain BS judging anime for the quality by watching on a STREAMED site, degrades an anime period.


I've watched alot of animes,too.And,yeah,d/l-ing is better.Even .mp4 or whatever has better quality than streams these days.I give you that much.
But,neither of us can tell pplz they CANNOT WATCH ANIMES.
Heck,I want pplz to watch animes,so that more will be released.

34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
No personal threads, or advertisements.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.