First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[Locked] MOD | Application
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Username:icymae
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID):anithing..it depends
Why do you want to be MOD here?:cuz i wanna help out other ppl
What program do you use?:photoscape..mah photoshop isnt working so im planning tah get another one
Examples of you Work: i have more but yea..i cant seem tah find it
How many days can you help out?:hmm..it depends..i have summer skool en it'll be over in 2 weeks..so by den..i will be on around 3 pm tah 9 pm on mon-fri..on sat-sun..i'll be online all day ^_^
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

icymae wrote:

Username:icymae
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID):anithing..it depends
Why do you want to be MOD here?:cuz i wanna help out other ppl
What program do you use?:photoscape..mah photoshop isnt working so im planning tah get another one
Examples of you Work: i have more but yea..i cant seem tah find it
How many days can you help out?:hmm..it depends..i have summer skool en it'll be over in 2 weeks..so by den..i will be on around 3 pm tah 9 pm on mon-fri..on sat-sun..i'll be online all day ^_^


APROVE~!!! teehee pls be active
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Username: Jaraline
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) Avatar And Banner
Why do you want to be MOD here? I Love To help Out. X3
What program do you use? PhotoScape And PhotoShop
Examples of you Work:

How many days can you help out? depends. X3
Posted 7/7/08

Jaraline wrote:

Username: Jaraline
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) Avatar And Banner
Why do you want to be MOD here? I Love To help Out. X3
What program do you use? PhotoScape And PhotoShop
Examples of you Work:

How many days can you help out? depends. X3


yuki-pyon ^^ aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove !!!!!!! haha....etto mii cant access to the group page now dunno y....so i cant make the avi requested....nvm pls be active
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

hitomi94angel wrote:


Jaraline wrote:

Username: Jaraline
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) Avatar And Banner
Why do you want to be MOD here? I Love To help Out. X3
What program do you use? PhotoScape And PhotoShop
Examples of you Work:

How many days can you help out? depends. X3


yuki-pyon ^^ aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove aprove !!!!!!! haha....etto mii cant access to the group page now dunno y....so i cant make the avi requested....nvm pls be active


hahas, kayys. x3
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN

What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID): i can do all... but i do membership cards

Why do you want to be MOD here?: i like to help groups and make them better becuz in my life...i never really done anything

What program do you use?: photoscape
Examples of you Work:




i have more but just uploaded 4

How many days can you help out?
idk...but at least everyday...but not every hour
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN

What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID): i can do all... but i do membership cards

Why do you want to be MOD here?: i like to help groups and make them better becuz in my life...i never really done anything

What program do you use?: photoscape
Examples of you Work:




i have more but just uploaded 4

How many days can you help out?
idk...but at least everyday...but not every hour


erm okaii.....approve....but i cant make u the mod now cuz i cant access the group profile n edit d members....so u have to wait awhile very sorri.....oh n erm i will come up with the design of the membership cards so u dun have to....thankis n sorri
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Jaraline wrote:

Username: Jaraline
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) Avatar And Banner
Why do you want to be MOD here? I Love To help Out. X3
What program do you use? PhotoScape And PhotoShop
Examples of you Work:

How many days can you help out? depends. X3


teehee ur d MOD alr
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN

What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID): i can do all... but i do membership cards

Why do you want to be MOD here?: i like to help groups and make them better becuz in my life...i never really done anything

What program do you use?: photoscape
Examples of you Work:




i have more but just uploaded 4

How many days can you help out?
idk...but at least everyday...but not every hour


erm ur d MOD alr....there r some request in d forum..pls help out thnx ^^
Posted 7/7/08
Username: yumii-chan
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) everyting...
Why do you want to be MOD here? because i luv to make aviis and help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves^^
What program do you use? photoscape, gimp and sumtimes photoimpact
How many days can you help out? hmms..when im on? >< i'll tell you when ii dun have time.!! ^^
Examples:
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

yumii-chan wrote:

Username: yumii-chan
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) everyting...
Why do you want to be MOD here? because i luv to make aviis and help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves^^
What program do you use? photoscape, gimp and sumtimes photoimpact
How many days can you help out? hmms..when im on? >< i'll tell you when ii dun have time.!! ^^
Examples:


YUMII-chaN~!!!! *huggles* aprrove etto wat u mean by "help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves" ??? haha LOL anw thankies for applying ^^
Posted 7/7/08

shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

Username: yumii-chan
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) everyting...
Why do you want to be MOD here? because i luv to make aviis and help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves^^
What program do you use? photoscape, gimp and sumtimes photoimpact
How many days can you help out? hmms..when im on? >< i'll tell you when ii dun have time.!! ^^
Examples:


YUMII-chaN~!!!! *huggles* aprrove etto wat u mean by "help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves" ??? haha LOL anw thankies for applying ^^


hahas -huggies back- thankies.!! x3 hhas. hmms? nahhs.!! those ppl who havent got any programms to do aviis.!! hahas.
thankies again.!! x3 -huggies again-
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

Username: yumii-chan
What can you do? (avatar, banner, ID) everyting...
Why do you want to be MOD here? because i luv to make aviis and help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves^^
What program do you use? photoscape, gimp and sumtimes photoimpact
How many days can you help out? hmms..when im on? >< i'll tell you when ii dun have time.!! ^^
Examples:


YUMII-chaN~!!!! *huggles* aprrove etto wat u mean by "help ppl taht cannot make it by themselves" ??? haha LOL anw thankies for applying ^^


hahas -huggies back- thankies.!! x3 hhas. hmms? nahhs.!! those ppl who havent got any programms to do aviis.!! hahas.
thankies again.!! x3 -huggies again-


yeah yumii-chan's d mod alr ^^ erm for the examples to put on the profile i can use d above one rite? or u got others?
Posted 7/7/08

shinki7 wrote:

yeah yumii-chan's d mod alr ^^ erm for the examples to put on the profile i can use d above one rite? or u got others?


hmms....uu can use them but can me put others there too? hahas. cuz me will do more now ^^
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:

yeah yumii-chan's d mod alr ^^ erm for the examples to put on the profile i can use d above one rite? or u got others?


hmms....uu can use them but can me put others there too? hahas. cuz me will do more now ^^


erm how mani u wanna put? i tink two to four is enough....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.