Post Reply Want to be a mod ?
Creator
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indang cavite
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Want to be a mod ?

Fill up !

User Name :
Birthday :
Fav. Anime :
Gender :

Another question hehehehe

Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina ?

Hope you understand it well !!
Moderator
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
user name: lauchiayee
Birthday: 22 Jan
Fav. anime: D-Gray man
Gender: Female
Posted 8/16/08

lynthia wrote:

Want to be a mod ?

Fill up !

User Name :
Birthday :
Fav. Anime :
Gender :

Another question hehehehe

Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina ?

Hope you understand it well !!



Username: x3Shia
Birthday : 12 Dec
Fav. ANime: DC, Mermaid Melody, KR etc.
Gender: Female

Answer for another question is that YOU CANNOT BURY A LIVING MAN THAT IS ALIVE!!!
Moderator
2488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Misaki City
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

lauchiayee wrote:

user name: lauchiayee
Birthday: 22 Jan
Fav. anime: D-Gray man
Gender: Female


you are already a moderator!
Moderator
2488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Misaki City
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

x3Shia wrote:


lynthia wrote:

Want to be a mod ?

Fill up !

User Name :
Birthday :
Fav. Anime :
Gender :

Another question hehehehe

Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina ?

Hope you understand it well !!



Username: x3Shia
Birthday : 12 Dec
Fav. ANime: DC, Mermaid Melody, KR etc.
Gender: Female

Answer for another question is that YOU CANNOT BURY A LIVING MAN THAT IS ALIVE!!!


you are already a moderator!

Moderator
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapura
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
un: sailormoonz3
b: 1 of april ( nobody believes me)
fa:detective conan and mmppp
g:female

ans: the man is not dead? maybe he is a king and muz be burried in his palace tomb?????
Moderator
2488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Misaki City
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

sailormoonz3 wrote:

un: sailormoonz3
b: 1 of april ( nobody believes me)
fa:detective conan and mmppp
g:female

ans: the man is not dead? maybe he is a king and muz be burried in his palace tomb?????


you are a moderator now!
Moderator
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapura
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
yay! wat do we do?
Moderator
2488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Misaki City
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

sailormoonz3 wrote:

yay! wat do we do?


you can help us improve our group...

as a moderator, you can edit anything in our group!
Moderator
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapura
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
kk ty.
You must be logged in to post.