First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
can you make your own story out of different anime characters?!
Posted 7/7/08
NO. and if i did do that then that would be copyright infringement

stupid
3199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cebu City Philipp...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
hmmm.. not sure but if i put my whole time in it well i think it can be possible...
Posted 7/7/08
not really..it's just nice mixing up different characters into a story in my mind..when i'm daydreaming or just resting and relaxing...

it's nice to mix different cute anime guys...in one story...fighting over a girl...
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

random2wtf wrote:


lishey14 wrote:


random2wtf wrote:


TriPad wrote:


lishey14 wrote:

"tHe caSe oF tHe miStakeN pOkebaLL" (pLeaSe rEaD tHis it's a cUte stOry)

yUgi (yU gi oH) waS beGgiNg fOr aSh(pOkemOn) tO givE hiM aGumOn's(digimOn) pOkebaLL, but aSh gavE yUgi kiRara's (iNu yaSHA) pOkEbaLL,tHeN tOhrU (fRuitS baSket) sUdDeNLy sHowEd uP tOgEtHer witH tEnMa (sChOoL rUmBLe) aNd raN (detEctivE cOnaN) aNd tHey caLLed iNsPectOr faBrE (iNspectOr faBrE) tO sOLvE tHe caSe, bUt iNsPectOr faBrE wAs tOo dwEeB tO sOLvE tHe caSe bUt gOoD tHinG tEnma sUgGesteD nEgi-sEnsEi (nEgiMa) tO sOLvE tHe caSe oF tHe miStakEn pOkEbaLL iNstEaD oF iNspEctOr fAbrE.. sO raN gOt riD oF iNspEctOr faBrE aNd diSpatCHed hiM iNtO tHe gRavEyaRd aNd nEgi-sEnsEi staRtEd tO sOLvE tHe caSe by iNsPectiNg oF aLL asH's pOkebaLLs aNd hE fOuNd fOuR diFferEnt pOkebaLLs cOntaiNing mOjackO (mOjackO) ,, maDaraO (kEkkaiSHi) ,, pakkUn (naRutO) aNd a pRiNny ( makai sEnki diSgaia) sO nEgi-sEnsEi askeD aSh wHo waS tHe Last pErsOn tHat hELd hiS baG,, bUt aSh gavE tHrEe,, cHocOLat (sUgaR sUgaR rUnE) ,, rEcCa ( fLamE oF rEcCa) aNd dOraEmOn ( dOraEmOn) fiRst tHey aPprOacHeD cHocOLat, bUt nO siGn oF pOkebaLL iN cHocOLat's hOusE nEitHEr rEcCa,, dOraEmOn waS tHe Last oNe Left bUt tHey cOuLd nOt fiNd dOraEmOn aNywHerE bUt tOhrU fOuNd dOraEmOn's maGicaL dOoR iNsidE tOmOyO's (cArd caPtOr sakUra) rOoM tOhrU eNtEreD tHe rOoM tOgEtHer witH nEgi,, aNd tHey fOuNd dOraEmOn datiNg witH hiNamOri aMu (sHugO cHara) sO nEgi startEd tO iNspect dOraemOn's pOckEt bUt aFtEr oNe hOuR aNd 23 miNutEs aNd 4 sEc. tHey cOuLd nOt fiNd aNy pOkEbaLL sO nEgi wEnt back tO yUgi diSapPoiNteDLy.. bUt rAn sUgGestEd tO iNspEct yUgi aNd tHey fOuNd 2 pOkebaLLs tHe oNe waS kiRara's pOkebaLL bUt tHe otHer oNe wAs uNknOwN sO tEnMa deciDed tO rELeaSe tHe mOnstEr iNsiDe tHe pOkEbaLL sO nEgi triEd it.. aNd tHey wAs sO sHockEd tHat tHey fOuNd oUt tHat aGumOn waS iNside tHat pOkEbaLL aNd yuGi sUdDeNLy rEmeMbErEd tHat aSh aLrEady gavE hiM aGumOn eArLy tHis mOrNinG aNd sO tHe caSe wAs FINALLY sOLvEd !!!!
tHe eNd?!


Go die bitch. Repent for this shit you call writing.



theres no need for that type of language


im soree.. i just edited it.. its all in small letters now..


its okay but i was astually talkin about Tripad's bad language



oh..
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:

yeah i can make some if you want to read it go to me here in konoha i can dream can i? i made 5 short novels about it...

edited: i dont like wasting my time typing my novel cause they are quite long but for me its just short... maybe 6 back to back pages of a yellow pad paperb with small penmanship...


wow, hee hee.. i would really like to read that someday, but i guess were on different side of the world and i cant just go there to read your novel. by the way, i like ur avi, its cute^^
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

dancerocks217 wrote:

not really..it's just nice mixing up different characters into a story in my mind..when i'm daydreaming or just resting and relaxing...

it's nice to mix different cute anime guys...in one story...fighting over a girl...


hee hee,, i kinda do that sometimes too^^
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
in my dreams.....
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
fanfic is this eh?
2863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Not really import...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Yes.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Usually when thinking about shit.

4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

lishey14 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:

yeah i can make some if you want to read it go to me here in konoha i can dream can i? i made 5 short novels about it...

edited: i dont like wasting my time typing my novel cause they are quite long but for me its just short... maybe 6 back to back pages of a yellow pad paperb with small penmanship...


wow, hee hee.. i would really like to read that someday, but i guess were on different side of the world and i cant just go there to read your novel. by the way, i like ur avi, its cute^^


thanks maybe ill post my short novel in profile someday....
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ABU DHABI
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
yeah...i can...if i put my 1/3 sleeping side of my brain....maybe there is a chance.......lol
56912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

lishey14 wrote:

can you make your own stories out of different anime characters?!
please, share it here..

"tHe caSe oF tHe miStakeN pOkebaLL" (pLeaSe rEaD tHis it's a cUte stOry)

yugi (yu gi oH) was begging fOr ash(pokemon) to give him agumon's(digimon) pokebaLL, but ash gavE yugi kirara's (inu yasha) pokeball,then tohru (fruits basket) sUddenly showed up together with tenma (schooL rumble) and ran (detective conan) and they called inspector fabre (inspector fabre) to solve the case, but inspector fabre was too dweeb to solve the case but gOoD tHinG tenma suggested negi-sensei (negima) to solve the case of the mistaken pokeball instead of inspector fabre.. so ran got rid of inspector fabre and dispatched him into the graveyard and negi-sensei started to solve the case by inspecting of all ash's pokeballs and he found four different pokeballs containing mojacko (mojacko) ,, madarao (kekkaishi) ,, pakkun (naruto) and a pRiNny ( makai senki disgaia) so negi-sensei asked ash who was the last person that held his bag,, but ash gave three,, chocolat (sugar sugar rune) ,, recca ( flame of recca) and doraemon ( doraemon) first they approached chocolat, but no sign of pokeball in cHocOLat's house neither recca,, doraemon was the last one left but they could not find doraemon anywhere but tohru found doraemon's magical door inside tomoyo's (card captor sakura) room tohru entered the room together with negi,, and they found dOraEmOn dating with hinamori amu (shugo chara) so negi started to inspect doraemon's pocket but after one hour and 23 minutes and 4 sec. they could not find any pokeball so negi went back to yugi disappointedly.. but ran sggested to inspect yugi and they fOuNd 2 pokeballs the one was kirara's pokeball but the other one was unknown so tenma decided to release the monster inside the pokeball so negi tried it.. and they was so shocked that they found out that agumon was inside that pokeball and yugi suddenly remembered that ash already gave him agumon early this morning and so the case was FINALLY solved !!!!
the end?!


i edited it, hope ur all happy!!!


There is a reason why correct punctuation, capitalized letters and paragraph spacing are used in a story. And that reason would be...

sothatpeoplecanreadandunderstandwhatyouwroteifyouwantotherstoreadyourworkitsbesttofollowconvention.

Otherwise, your story just becomes bad code. Or maybe bad cryptograms? Hmmm...

Cheers.
56912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08



Hello! Who's your avatar? Just wanted to ask...
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:


lishey14 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:

yeah i can make some if you want to read it go to me here in konoha i can dream can i? i made 5 short novels about it...

edited: i dont like wasting my time typing my novel cause they are quite long but for me its just short... maybe 6 back to back pages of a yellow pad paperb with small penmanship...


wow, hee hee.. i would really like to read that someday, but i guess were on different side of the world and i cant just go there to read your novel. by the way, i like ur avi, its cute^^


thanks maybe ill post my short novel in profile someday....


hee hee,, i'll wait..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.