First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
the room of spell selection
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 9/21/08
the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.

only spells from this forum can be used to fight other people. mission It doesn't matter.

everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.


basically there are no meaning to the spells, so basically those spells are meant to take the form of the users idea about the spell but of course the name of the spell has to be taken in to account


Simple spells
Alter Choking
Armors of Bone
Bear's Health
Become Humanoid
Bodily Touch
Charm of Worth
Control Nothing
Curse of Hatefulness
Electrical Beam
Felines' Hatefulness
Goblins' Happiness
Gold Chains
Hunter's Innocence
Masks of Thought
Meteoric Circles
Orbs of Bronze
Seduce Invoker
Sorcery of Sadness
Specter Summoning
Submission Absorbtion
Sword Defilement
The Glass of Arch-angels
The Ration of Wolves
Transform Construction
Viper Calling
Arch-angels' Knowledge
Club Envenoming
Dryness Alteration
Dust Absorbtion
Electrical Orb
Elimination Deflection
Exorcism of Curing
Golems' Displacement
Heat Spheres
Light Nets
Mirrors of Wind
Platinum Negation
Rite of Anger
Ruby Conjuration
Rune of Cursing
Simplicity Negation
Slime Absorbtion
Sound Rings
Spheres of Time
The Chime of Absorbing
The Dungeon of Drunkenness
The Ladder of Acid
Thought Orbs
Water Control
Wizards' Benevolence
Absorbs Spirit
Alter Wind
Annihilate Shields
Calling of Greed
Control Carver
Curse of Deflection
Deflect Distance
Elven Guarding
Exorcism of Cruelty
Future Readiness
Gauntlet Marking
Golem Seduction
Hands of Slime
Insect's Knowledge
Lances of Copper
Ogre's Sadism
Rune of Balance
Sapphire Negation
Sigil of Absorbtion
Sigil of Negation
The Bone of Barbarism
The Book of Copper
The Staff of Vipers
The Vestment of Chameleons
Wolf Summoning
Abjuration of Sound
Air Control
Caretaker's Preservation
Coins of Air
Copper Orbs
Curse of Absorbtion
Gibberers' Insanity
Glamour of Ether
Glimmering Cloud
Gold Gyser
Hex of Building
Ice Disk
Priests' Sanity
Queens' Intelligence
Ritual of Alteration
Seekers' Drunkenness
The Chain of Barbarians
The Coin of Beaters
The Grail of Force
The Mace of Infamy
The Ration of Wanderers
The Shackle of Opposition
The Tiara of Undertakers
Water Aura
Wolf Killing
Alter Snares
Become Soldier
Black Breath
Chant of Spirit
Control Crystal
Defense Alteration
Dragons' Barbarism
Goblin Seduction
Green Gush
Helms of Frost
Hypnotise Archmagi
Metallic Rings
Necromancy Alteration
Nomad's Quality
Purple Assaults
Sea Serpent Control
Sharpness Transformation
Sphere of Heat
Sphere of Magma
The Mask of Force
Thought Balls
Timelessness Conjuration


Transform Ruby
Wind Deflection
Witchery of Barbs
Bear Seduction
Berserker Control
Conjuration of Absorbtion
Curse of Ruthlessness
Destroyer's Alertness
Distance Negation
Earth Transformation
Eater's Sadism
Envenomed Span
Hail of Venom
Hypnotise Spectres
Incatation of Deflection
Necromancers' History
Pestilence Negation
Ring of Air
Rite of Control
Specter Control
Spirit Blast
The Book of Clerics
The Bow of Berserkers
The Hole of Bears
The Torc of Goddesses
Vorpal Ball
Water Alteration
White Orbs
Assaults of Venom
Barbarian Calling
Bear Hypnotism
Ceremony of Lava
Conjuration of Greed
Darkness Disks
Defile Candles
Dust Conjuration
Electrical Touch
Gloves of Magic
Goblin Seduction
Lanterns of Time
Meteoric Barrier
Negate Stone
Slime Barriers
Stars of Metal
The Arrow of Tritons
The Club of Tactics
The Crown of Casters
The Gate of Gibberers
The Mace of Elimination
The Mirror of Eagles
Undead Killing
Water Rings
Working of Force

complex spells
Acidic Lances of Stone
Bane's Stone Beam
Burning Moon of Good
Casting of Summon Bear
Chains of Ultimate Opposition
Clouds of Elemental Health
Deathly Chains of Bone
Disk of Light and Choking
Electrical Temple of Ether
Finder's Incatation of Negation
Glamour of Call Ghost
Glowing Ring of Ooze
Hellish Hex of Alteration
Illuminated Gyser of Thought
Jagged Gate of Energy
Jagged Mace of Metal
Minor Breaths of Bone
Rain of Divine Assailing
Slay Miserly Arch-angels
Sorcery of Silver and Opposition
Sorcery of Slay Goddesses
The Castings of Holy Spirit
The Chants of Cursed Lightning
The Saintly Hex of the Queen
Thundering Lance of Acid
Candles of Distant Hiding
Chameleon's Hands of Flame
Chameleons Arrows of Darkness
Curse of Drake Seeking
Curse of Influence Deflection
Elemental Flesh Shields
Evil Zone of Darkness
Glorious Ritual of Absorbtion
Heavenly Dungeon of Flesh
Hellish Spell of Alteration
Holes of Future Copper
Humanoids' Staves of Acid
Incatation of Flame and Illness
Infernal Touches of Water
Keeper's Breath of Mana
Massive Hand of Sound
Massive Spears of Spirit
Perfected Magic Spans
Sacred Rune of Thorns
Silencers' Dust Walls
Slay Miserly Undertaker
Snare of Endless Darkness
Splendid Candle of Blood
The Good Sigil of the Gnomes
Traveller's Evocation of Force
Animated Temple of Dust
Become Saintly Serpents
Bows of Dire Quality
Clear Storms of Waterwalking
Damned Mud Beam
Fighter's Ether Hands
Gates of Exceptional Strength
Healers' Light Chains
Infernal Holes of Time
Mystic Illusion of Ice
Mystic Ritual of Cold
Priests' Dust Auras
Seduce Sly Sea Serpents
Serpent's Cloaks of Muck
Slay Innocent Seekers
Sorcery of Control Scent
Storm of Silver and Trickery
Sun of Final Opening
The Cursed Divination of Flesh
The Glamours of Blasphemous Voidness
The Otherworldly Witchery of Ether
Trap of Endless Slime
Unknowable Gold Touches
Witchery of Negate Ether
Wyrms' Glamour of Transformation
Abyssimal Ball of Gold
Bones of Worldly Gold
Chains of Sylvan Worth
Clear Net of Metal
Clubs of Deathly Time
Control Happy Gravediggers
Crystals of Eternal Chaos
Future Chant of Alteration
Gem of Great Venom
Ghost's Lava Touches
Glammered Storms of Shocking
Gods' Sorcery of Alteration
Hail of Endless Thought
Holy Blasts of Mud
Kingly Charm of Conjuration
Lance of Energy and Projection
Net of Foul Ooze
Otherworldly Force Assault
Sharp Beams of Magic
Sphere of Lightning and Disruption
Summon Agile Eagle
The Mystical Working of Energy
Thunderous Assaults of Good
Titans' Casting of Mana
Wyrms' Shiv of Magic
Accursed Charm of Spirit
Angel's Good Circle
Blasts of Heavenly Rulership
Candle of Ancestral Terror
Cloud of Sylvan Sharpness
Ethereal Nothing Blast
Ethereal Vestment of Crystal
Ethereal Web of Sludge
Fish's Ceremony of Magic
Gauntlet of Unknowable Motion
Great Storms of Flesh
Human's Calling of Truth
Imperial Evocation of Alteration
Metallic Hail of Frost
Minor Cold Spheres
Ogres' Sigil of Alteration
Rains of Ancestral Dust
Ritual of Crystal and Insanity
Sigil of Poison Mirrors
Span of Air and Opposition
Spectre's Spears of Mana
The Evil Calling of the Haunts
Thundering Assaults of Ice
Vestments of Infernal Copper
Webs of Glammered Crystal

Elaborate spells
Chant of Seek Corruptor
Charm of Seek Sadistic Elf
Conjuration of Seek Past Hearer
Cruel Elves' Rite of Viciousness
Glamour of Seduce Innocent Wizards
Haunted Witchery of Ether and Honor
Just Fighters' Incatation of Ruby
Just Strangler's Evocation of Magma
Mystic Casting of the Dancing Weapons
Perfected Evocation of the Drunken Viper
Royal Ritual of the Strong Mace
Rune of Summon Divine Tritons
Sadistic Wolves' Curse of Cruelty
The Disrupting Chant of the Divine Walker
The Hellish Working of the Haunted Keepers
The Nine Spells of Invoker Killing
The One Hundred Castings of Silver Control
The One Hundred Greater Rites of Hatefulness
The One Hundred Hellish Callings of Traps
The One Thousand Doomed Hexes of Insanity
The Royal Divination of the Studious Questers
The Royal Sorcery of the Haunted Journeymen
The Seven Incatations of the Green Tome
Titan's Witchery of Gender-reversal and Family
Unholy Evocation of Control Ether
Chaotic Divination of the Ruthless Eagle
Chaotic Incatation of Seek Wanderer
Dire Calling of Control Darkness
Doomed Illusion of Transform Cold
Evil Illusion of Alter Frost
Evocation of Call Thinkers
Evocation of Control Great Vipers
Exorcism of Hypnotise Cats
Exorcism of Kill Cats
Greater Sorcery of Good and Hunger
Invocation of Kill Dwarf
Perfect Divination of Absorbs Ooze
Sadistic Archers' Charm of Security
Sorcery of Kill Barbarians
Spiritual Ceremony of Negate Flame
The Abyssimal Chant of the Exceptional Knight
The Exceptional Curse of the Caring Necromancers
The Final Chant of the Sylvan Lizard
The Forbidden Ceremony of the Marvelous Spectres
The Infinite Glamours of Nomad Slaying
The Infinite Sigils of the Rugged Axes
The Infinite Unholy Witcheries of Insanity
The Uncountable Runes of Sound Transformation
The Worldly Curse of the Hateful Gravediggers
Witchery of Call Divine Viper
Blessed Curse of the Clever Sinner
Conjuration of Call Caring Arch-angel
Deathly Conjuration of the Caring Wolves
Destroyer's Witchery of Flesh and Shielding
Evil Ceremony of Shielding and Cruelty
Fortuitous Incatation of Negate Ruby
Great Chant of Slay Summoner
Imperial Divination of the Black Blades
Incatation of Control Rulers
Insane Saviors' Spell of Charisma
Invocation of Kill Miserly Gnome
Lawful Invocation of Absorbs Sound
Royal Ceremony of the Compassionate Drakes
Royal Rite of Control Light
Studious Krakens' Sigil of Cowardice
The Accursed Witchery of the Ancient Spectres
The Ancient Casting of the Corrupt Crusaders
The Eighty Curses of Wind Deflection
The Evil Abjuration of the Wonderful Dwarves
The Infinite Abjurations of the Animate Clubs
The One Hundred Final Evocations of Earth
The One Thousand Callings of the Red Bows
The Ten Chants of Earth Conjuration
Villainous Curse of Transform Sound
Witchery of Become Crafter
Agile Viper's Working of Compassion
Barbaric Demon's Rune of Sound
Caring Snake's Sorcery of Hope
Chaotic Exorcism of the Vicious Soul
Cowardly Divinities' Ritual of Worth
Dire Illusion of Become God
Heavenly Sigil of the Happy Gibberer
Hex of Hypnotise Invoker
Holy Chant of the Angry Healer
Invocation of Call Infernal Gravediggers
Invocation of Control Otherworldly Lovers
Marvelous Glamour of Become Lizard
Sea Serpents' Conjuration of Inversion and Cowardice
Sylvan Evocation of Negate Light
The Distant Incatation of the Insane Souls
The Endless Ritual of the Foul Creator
The Infinite Glamours of the Spined Tomes
The Infinite Great Spells of Lava
The One Hundred Sigils of Wyrm Slaying
The One Thousand Rites of the Bodily Cloaks
Vicious Archmagi's Sigil of Barbs
Wise Ogre's Rune of Revealing
Wise Saint's Illusion of Blending
Witchery of Kill Goblins
Worldly Chant of Seduce Feline

only spells from this forum can be used to fight other people. mission It doesn't matter.
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08
Here are my spells:
Alter Choking
Armors of Bone
Bear's Health
Become Humanoid
Bodily Touch
Charm of Worth
Control Nothing
Curse of Hatefulness
Electrical Beam
Felines' Hatefulness
Goblins' Happiness
Gold Chains
Hunter's Innocence
Masks of Thought
Meteoric Circles
Absorbs Spirit
Alter Wind
Annihilate Shields
Calling of Greed
Control Carver
Curse of Deflection
Deflect Distance
Elven Guarding
Exorcism of Cruelty
Future Readiness
Gauntlet Marking
Golem Seduction
Hands of Slime
Insect's Knowledge
Lances of Copper
Assaults of Venom
Barbarian Calling
Bear Hypnotism
Ceremony of Lava
Conjuration of Greed
Darkness Disks
Defile Candles
Dust Conjuration
Electrical Touch
Gloves of Magic
Goblin Seduction
Lanterns of Time
Meteoric Barrier
Negate Stone
Slime Barriers
Stars of Metal
Metallic Rings
Necromancy Alteration
Nomad's Quality
Purple Assaults
Sea Serpent Control
Sharpness Transformation
Sphere of Heat
Sphere of Magma
The Mask of Force
Thought Balls
Timelessness Conjuration
Transform Ruby
Wind Deflection


Acidic Lances of Stone
Bane's Stone Beam
Burning Moon of Good
Casting of Summon Bear
Chains of Ultimate Opposition
Clouds of Elemental Health
Deathly Chains of Bone
Disk of Light and Choking
Electrical Temple of Ether
Finder's Incatation of Negation
Infernal Holes of Time
Mystic Illusion of Ice
Mystic Ritual of Cold
Jagged Gate of Energy
Seduce Sly Sea Serpents
Serpent's Cloaks of Muck
Slay Innocent Seekers
Sorcery of Control Scent
Storm of Silver and Trickery
Sun of Final Opening
Trap of Endless Slime
Crystals of Eternal Chaos
Gem of Great Venom
Ghost's Lava Touches
Glammered Storms of Shocking
Gods' Sorcery of Alteration
Hail of Endless Thought
Holy Blasts of Mud
Kingly Charm of Conjuration
Lance of Energy and Projection
Net of Foul Ooze
Otherworldly Force Assault
Sharp Beams of Magic
Sphere of Lightning and Disruption
Summon Agile Eagle
The Mystical Working of Energy
Thunderous Assaults of Good
Titans' Casting of Mana
Wyrms' Shiv of Magic
Accursed Charm of Spirit

The One Thousand Callings of the Red Bows
The Ten Chants of Earth Conjuration
Villainous Curse of Transform Sound
Vicious Archmagi's Sigil of Barbs
The Seven Incatations of the Green Tome
Spiritual Ceremony of Negate Flame
Chaotic Divination of the Ruthless Eagle
Mystic Casting of the Dancing Weapons
Chaotic Exorcism of the Vicious Soul
Dire Calling of Control Darkness
Imperial Divination of the Black Blades
The One Hundred Final Evocations of Earth
The Endless Ritual of the Foul Creator
Barbaric Demon's Rune of Sound
The Eighty Curses of Wind Deflection
The Distant Incatation of the Insane Souls
Rune of Summon Divine Tritons
The One Hundred Hellish Callings of Traps
The One Thousand Doomed Hexes of Insanity
The Disrupting Chant of the Divine Walker


Posted 7/6/08

Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.
Posted 7/6/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.


this is how its going to work. you a magic teacher. have mastered the amount of uses. so instead of 10 uses you get 40 uses.



and you can pick more spells then everyone else.
simple spells = can pick 60
complex = 40
elaborate = 20

as a teacher you have to right to upgrade students as they train with you and is active.

there are four level for students
freshmen sophmore junior (senior = your level)

so you might wanna redo you selection.


it didn't take long. and the reason I'm good. its because of the passion I get from this group.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.


this is how its going to work. you a magic teacher. have mastered the amount of uses. so instead of 10 uses you get 40 uses.



and you can pick more spells then everyone else.
simple spells = can pick 60
complex = 40
elaborate = 20

as a teacher you have to right to upgrade students as they train with you and is active.

there are four level for students
freshmen sophmore junior (senior = your level)

so you might wanna redo you selection.


it didn't take long. and the reason I'm good. its because of the passion I get from this group.



I'm just asking(and be truthful), but did you use a program for these, because some of them don't make much sense. Like 'Seduce Sly Sea Serpents'
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.


this is how its going to work. you a magic teacher. have mastered the amount of uses. so instead of 10 uses you get 40 uses.



and you can pick more spells then everyone else.
simple spells = can pick 60
complex = 40
elaborate = 20

as a teacher you have to right to upgrade students as they train with you and is active.

there are four level for students
freshmen sophmore junior (senior = your level)

so you might wanna redo you selection.


it didn't take long. and the reason I'm good. its because of the passion I get from this group.



I'm just asking(and be truthful), but did you use a program for these, because some of them don't make much sense. Like 'Seduce Sly Sea Serpents'


wasn't it obvious. I used a program for all of em.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.


this is how its going to work. you a magic teacher. have mastered the amount of uses. so instead of 10 uses you get 40 uses.



and you can pick more spells then everyone else.
simple spells = can pick 60
complex = 40
elaborate = 20

as a teacher you have to right to upgrade students as they train with you and is active.

there are four level for students
freshmen sophmore junior (senior = your level)

so you might wanna redo you selection.


it didn't take long. and the reason I'm good. its because of the passion I get from this group.



I'm just asking(and be truthful), but did you use a program for these, because some of them don't make much sense. Like 'Seduce Sly Sea Serpents'


wasn't it obvouse. I used a program for all of em.


I thought so...'Control Happy Gravediggers' tipped me off

Posted 7/6/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10





Just a question, if I teach magic, I obviously can use Elaborate spells better than others, right? That just seems to make more sense. By the way, HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?!?! You are really good at taking care of your group.


this is how its going to work. you a magic teacher. have mastered the amount of uses. so instead of 10 uses you get 40 uses.



and you can pick more spells then everyone else.
simple spells = can pick 60
complex = 40
elaborate = 20

as a teacher you have to right to upgrade students as they train with you and is active.

there are four level for students
freshmen sophmore junior (senior = your level)

so you might wanna redo you selection.


it didn't take long. and the reason I'm good. its because of the passion I get from this group.



I'm just asking(and be truthful), but did you use a program for these, because some of them don't make much sense. Like 'Seduce Sly Sea Serpents'


wasn't it obvouse. I used a program for all of em.


I thought so...'Control Happy Gravediggers' tipped me off



yeah. /o/, well maybe chidori will give you a mission about it.
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.


Like you said we can combine them, is there any spells there that we shouldn't combine for it will bring harm to the user?
Posted 7/6/08

Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.


Like you said we can combine them, is there any spells there that we shouldn't combine for it will bring harm to the user?


You should be the judge of that.
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.


Like you said we can combine them, is there any spells there that we shouldn't combine for it will bring harm to the user?


You should be the judge of that.


Ah... yeah, then I'll just had to learn huh?
Posted 7/6/08

Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.


Like you said we can combine them, is there any spells there that we shouldn't combine for it will bring harm to the user?


You should be the judge of that.


Ah... yeah, then I'll just had to learn huh?


As a sun knight. learning and growing is the most important teachings. you are a knight. even if your head is cut off from your shoulders. as long as you hold the sun god. you can't be defeated.
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the alter room. where the closest man/women can ever get to the sun god who died for us.
Everyone can get spells. but only caster knights will be able to use them effectively and do more damage with them.


everyone has there own spells. but this is

simple spells = only can pick 30
complex = 20
Elaborate= 10

but that's not all. all these spells are powered by the sun god. you see the alter is the doorway to sun gods power.



How do we unlocked them? Can we used it if we want? or are there requirements to fulfill in order to use these spells.


You can use them whenever you want. you can use each of a maximum of 10 times. then you will have to refill them by praying to the alter of the sun god.

and you can combine them like.

2 of the same elabaorate spells will equal a stronger spell.

but it will take 2 uses. so you will have 8 times left to use.


Like you said we can combine them, is there any spells there that we shouldn't combine for it will bring harm to the user?


You should be the judge of that.


Ah... yeah, then I'll just had to learn huh?


As a sun knight. learning and growing is the most important teachings. you are a knight. even if your head is cut off from your shoulders. as long as you hold the sun god. you can't be defeated.


Yes of course, oh if I had a question regarding these spells then i'll just ask you, for now *bows* I'm off for a mission.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.