First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Trivia Game
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08
(Note:this wasn't my idea,i borrowed it)

Ask a question to the person below you but answer the question above you first.

Have Fun!

Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Below: Bleach or Naruto?
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Below: Bleach or Naruto?


answer to above : Bleach :D
because renji's sword is so COOL :]

question for below : would you prefer seeing yuuki with zero or kaname ? [vampire knight]

Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Below: Bleach or Naruto?


answer to above : Bleach :D
because renji's sword is so COOL :]

question for below : would you prefer seeing yuuki with zero or kaname ? [vampire knight]



Above: Kaname

Below: who's your favorite shugo chara?
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:



Above: Kaname

Below: who's your favorite shugo chara?


above : ikuto [;

below : which vampire anime do you like more : vampire knight or rosario vampire ?
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:



Above: Kaname

Below: who's your favorite shugo chara?


above : ikuto [;

below : which vampire anime do you like more : vampire knight or rosario vampire ?


above: vampire knight, thats the only 1 i saw
below: what's the worst anime ever?
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:





above: vampire knight, thats the only 1 i saw
below: what's the worst anime ever?


above: ewww dragon ball z -____-"
below : who do you think have the best bankai in bleach [; ?
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:





above: vampire knight, thats the only 1 i saw
below: what's the worst anime ever?


above: ewww dragon ball z -____-"
below : who do you think have the best bankai in bleach [; ?


above: between hitsugaya,ichigo and big bro kuchiki
below: Who do u think is the cutest in bleach?.
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


above: between hitsugaya,ichigo and big bro kuchiki
below: Who do u think is the cutest in bleach?.


above : haha renji ;]<3
below : Which one is your favorite character transformation that amu makes ?
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


above: between hitsugaya,ichigo and big bro kuchiki
below: Who do u think is the cutest in bleach?.


above : haha renji ;]<3
below : Which one is your favorite character transformation that amu makes ?


above:amulet spade and amulet diamond
below: same question from above
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:




above:amulet spade and amulet diamond
below: same question from above


above : amulet angel [;
below : ikuto or tadase ! ><
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:




above:amulet spade and amulet diamond
below: same question from above


above : amulet angel [;
below : ikuto or tadase ! ><


above: Ikuto of course!
below: Nadeshiko or Rima?
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


above: Ikuto of course!
below: Nadeshiko or Rima?


above : rima isnt that cool D: NADESHIKO [;
below : nadeshiko's girl or boy form ?
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

ninner_x3 wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


above: Ikuto of course!
below: Nadeshiko or Rima?


above : rima isnt that cool D: NADESHIKO [;
below : nadeshiko's girl or boy form ?


above: both
below: Do you think Dia will come back?
Member
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:



above: both
below: Do you think Dia will come back?


above : to amu ? yeah xD
below : do you think the anime might go like a few years later, and that kairi might come back for amu ?
[sry for the bad wording lmso xP]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.