First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE STRONGEST ANIME SWORDSMEN ?
Member
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
trunks is strong fool... but he has no swordsman skills.... UNLIKE ISSHIN... he is bad ass... he is my hero... he'll kill trunks in a heart beat
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
OMG !!!!!! R U SERIOUS, Y DID I MAKE U A MOD ? TRUNKS IS A FUCKIN DBZ CHARATER, AND HE HAS ONE OF THE BEST SWORDSMEN SKILLS IN THA GAME. ISSHIN IS A NOBODY, TRUNKS, HIEI, AND ALMOST EVERY BODY ON BLEACH CAN PROBLY BEAT EM.
Member
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
OMFG... IF U WERE HERE NOW I'D KILL U... TALKING ABOUT ISSHIN LIKE THAT??? I EMAN TRUNKS IS COOL AND ALL... BUT NOTHING COMPARE TO ISSHIN... WHO CARES IF HE IS AN ALIEN MONKEY, ALL ISSHIN HAS TO DO IS GO BANKI AND TRUNKS IS DEAD.... oh and i dont think there is anyone from bleach that cal kill isshin :)) thats my pride for him talking :))
Member
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
What are u all talking about the best swordsman is Samurai Jack
Member
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
that i cant argue with manz on that one... isshin's teacher.... samurai jack
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

coolpanda777 wrote:

OMFG... IF U WERE HERE NOW I'D KILL U... TALKING ABOUT ISSHIN LIKE THAT??? I EMAN TRUNKS IS COOL AND ALL... BUT NOTHING COMPARE TO ISSHIN... WHO CARES IF HE IS AN ALIEN MONKEY, ALL ISSHIN HAS TO DO IS GO BANKI AND TRUNKS IS DEAD.... oh and i dont think there is anyone from bleach that cal kill isshin :)) thats my pride for him talking :))


ALRIGHT HERES THE BOTTOM LINE, ISSHIN IS A NOBODY, I BET IF I ASK THE OTHER GROUP MEMBERS IF THEY HEARD OF ISSHIN THEY'LL WONT KNOW WAT IM TALKIN BOUT. ISSHIN PLOBLY SUX, TRUNKS WOULD MURDA THAT BITCH,
Member
16957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a place we all ca...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
ok dude.... did u know the best of the best are unknown.... u cant base ur thoughts on that... and that nobody ur talking about would be able to kill trunks... when i said he could i ment in swordsmanship.... and u know something man... if trunks had no "super" powers... he would get his ass kicked by even bulma... so lets not try to make trunks look bad ass ok??
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California , San...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
ichigo
Member
7734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / a place
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
if anyone can beat kenshine then they are but intill then its kenshin
Member
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
haha im bored so lemme chip in the least probable candidate..


yeah i know its a bird.. if you wanna be a douche about it..
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aussie Aussie Aus...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Kenshin and Fujiki or somfin can't remeber his name from shigurui
Posted 4/4/08
no one knows....it's ur choice whose better or best
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

akatsuki12345 wrote:

no one knows....it's ur choice whose better or best


yea, so whats your choice ??
Posted 4/5/08

desfines07 wrote:


akatsuki12345 wrote:

no one knows....it's ur choice whose better or best


yea, so whats your choice ??


well, i havent seen any other samurai characters so it's zolo
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

akatsuki12345 wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


akatsuki12345 wrote:

no one knows....it's ur choice whose better or best


yea, so whats your choice ??


well, i havent seen any other samurai characters so it's zolo


thats a good choice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.