First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Shinsengumi HQ
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
Mitsuba: *still jumpy* Ow! I never knew you as the doctor type. *curious* Ummm, how long do I have to be here? (I'm worried about Otae and everybody. They might get.... killed!) *worried*
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Saitou: Until I say so... don't be an ahou (moron) You intend to leave before you're physically able to lift your arm? That's nonsense I don't tolerate.
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
Mitsuba: Yeah. (I can't feel my arm anyways.) What are you going to do, Hirazuki me? *goes for door* My injuries will be checked at the hospital. Thanks for your concern. *bows and leaves*
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Saitou: Then I'll follow you.... *follows*
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Mitsuba: *stops in tracks* I-I don't want to be followed. *slams door in back*

<-Edo streets
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Saitou: Women....so fickle....must be on a way to a date...I'll let her be...I have principles..
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
*****The Shinsengumi Hideout is quiet and only the faint chirp of crickets can be heard******

Katsura:*wandering mechanically*ah...aha...haha...ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA!

Member
10197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Crystal Tokyo.......
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:

*****The Shinsengumi Hideout is quiet and only the faint chirp of crickets can be heard******

Katsura:*wandering mechanically*ah...aha...haha...ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA!



shadow guy: *punches katsura in the guy and drags him back to edo streets*
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
(oh no... not right now!)

BOSS!!! stop it!! pls take a look at Yukari!!! *still carrying Yukari's unconscious body*
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
*still following Katsura*
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
*on the verge of tears* Boss.....pls..... Yukari-chan.... is hurt......... she needs you!
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

*Leaves Senbei*
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:


*Leaves Senbei*


*Leaves more Senbei*
Creator
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
~*~*~*~*~*Shinsengumi Headquarters is in flames~*~*~*~*~*

Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
Mitsuba: *confused* (How could I have not seen this?!) *police man stops her* Did everyone make it out?!

Police: It's ok, the Shinsengumi were all out on special missions.

Mitsuba: *relieved* (Was my senbei that hot? It WAS the hottest character...)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.