First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What is Your 'Way of Life' ?
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

SavageFang wrote:

im here for the sake of being here, i don't really know why... to say who i am is spreading lies because i don't know that either... what i do know is that aspire to nothing and hope for nothing as well. a bleak future awaits me and whether i'm there or not doesn't really matter.


hmm...you're dark attitude quite same as me.Interesting.
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 11/21/07



masterluc90
543 cr points
Send Message
17 / M / Country of Tears,Hid... Posted 2 minutes ago Quote

SavageFang wrote:

im here for the sake of being here, i don't really know why... to say who i am is spreading lies because i don't know that either... what i do know is that aspire to nothing and hope for nothing as well. a bleak future awaits me and whether i'm there or not doesn't really matter. ”

hmm...you're dark attitude quite same as me.Interesting.


.


i'm not dark just confused and lost in the abyss of life....
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

SavageFang wrote:




masterluc90
543 cr points
Send Message
17 / M / Country of Tears,Hid... Posted 2 minutes ago Quote

SavageFang wrote:

im here for the sake of being here, i don't really know why... to say who i am is spreading lies because i don't know that either... what i do know is that aspire to nothing and hope for nothing as well. a bleak future awaits me and whether i'm there or not doesn't really matter. ”

hmm...you're dark attitude quite same as me.Interesting.


.


i'm not dark just confused and lost in the abyss of life....


hmm...actually we are LOST in dark world.We need the LIGHT to brighten up our life.The LIGHT is the TRUTH.The TRUTH is between you and your soul.Physical and mental.Strategies and obedient in religion.
Posted 11/21/07
Way of life?

Way of peace? Say NOTHING unless it's really necessary, or if you actually want to talk...that way you dont start arguments or anything. Keep work, hobbies, excersise and chill-out time balanced. Oh yeah and do lots of excerise...but don't over do it...unless your already fit, it stops you getting enraged or 'stressed out'.
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / earth
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
GIVE AND TAKE
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / earth
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


OMG i'm the weakest one
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


It's looks like you're have some mistake,let me corrects it:

'The Strong should LEAD.The Weak should SUPPORT.'
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

Shabudee wrote:


zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


OMG i'm the weakest one


I will lift you up and make you strong.
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


Shabudee wrote:


zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


OMG i'm the weakest one


I will lift you up and make you strong.


I shall give you some power to become more stronger,LOL.
Posted 11/21/07

masterluc90 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

I am not someone to mess with. I dont intend to help you. My aim is to make life miserable. I'm an asshole.


Hmph...who cares? I can stand up on my own.



Uhm you fail? You can stand? Ooh, I'm impressed. I can stand as well. Yes I understand you are trying to say something deeper but your message fails and says something stupid. You sound emo. Emos = retarded fucks. Don't even buddy me if you're an emo. Oh and a lot of people find it funny that I'm an asshole. I just think you're a retard.
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
this thread was getting HOT easy guys
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

masterluc90 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:


Shabudee wrote:


zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


OMG i'm the weakest one


I will lift you up and make you strong.


I shall give you some power to become more stronger,LOL.


wOw huh /blush

offtopic : luv 2 chat you a lot but need 2 rest..ma bedtime see yahh /winks

1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sandiego,Ca
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
im ivhan... the reason idk yet. aim: to be remembered
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

Shabudee wrote:


zairalight wrote:

THE STRONG SHALL LIVE THE WEAK SHALL DIE

- shishio


OMG i'm the weakest one


lol!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.