First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Do You Reckon Will Get The Crimson Godess?
Member
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / europe
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Maya
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/28/08

Hitsuji wrote:

Neither because this series doesn't get that far. =P

If you want the truth via manga, click below.




This topic is what u think. If you say "neither" because, the manga haven't complete than you're not answering and understanding the question.

You may just want to tell us and I am grateful for that, but next time choose it base on your feeling.

You may edit and choose again...

Hope I help you~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the crimson goodness will be maya as skill and role is already certain butut ayumi skill is also good but not genius like maya. So both and maya only is at the same possible rate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

cracktheegg wrote:

This topic is what u think. If you say "neither" because, the manga haven't complete than you're not answering and understanding the question.

You may just want to tell us and I am grateful for that, but next time choose it base on your feeling.

You may edit and choose again...

Hope I help you~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the crimson goodness will be maya.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The original post was not yours. It reads:


Who Do You Reckon Will Get The Crimson Godess?
Well I Reckon Maya
Give Me Your Thoughts


Making a judgment based on previous facts is not bad. It's called logical argument. I think what I think on previous events and previous experience. You make good judgment calls this way. I would want a judge in court to make judgments on precedents as well. I think both because I know something that other people do not.

People have more than two choices in life, so I choose mine based on previous information that I know and have received. I know the end of the anime. I know the current ending of the manga.

Yet you ask me to reanalyze based on your assumptions of the first post. I beg you to read the first post again. The key word is "will" not "should." And it doesn't not ask for opinions. It asks for thoughts.

By the way, it's "What do you think?" Minus the chat speak. Chat speak doesn't make you look intelligent or cute. This is a fact circa 1998 and even earlier.

My thoughts still stand. It's neither for anime and manga it's both.
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

Hitsuji wrote:


cracktheegg wrote:

This topic is what u think. If you say "neither" because, the manga haven't complete than you're not answering and understanding the question.

You may just want to tell us and I am grateful for that, but next time choose it base on your feeling.

You may edit and choose again...

Hope I help you~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the crimson goodness will be maya.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The original post was not yours. It reads:


Who Do You Reckon Will Get The Crimson Godess?
Well I Reckon Maya
Give Me Your Thoughts


Making a judgment based on previous facts is not bad. It's called logical argument. I think what I think on previous events and previous experience. You make good judgment calls this way. I would want a judge in court to make judgments on precedents as well. I think both because I know something that other people do not.

People have more than two choices in life, so I choose mine based on previous information that I know and have received. I know the end of the anime. I know the current ending of the manga.

Yet you ask me to reanalyze based on your assumptions of the first post. I beg you to read the first post again. The key word is "will" not "should." And it doesn't not ask for opinions. It asks for thoughts.

By the way, it's "What do you think?" Minus the chat speak. Chat speak doesn't make you look intelligent or cute. This is a fact circa 1998 and even earlier.

My thoughts still stand. It's neither for anime and manga it's both.


Reckon mean to esteem or consider of expectation, It mean to calculate their abilities and all about them too.
The topic will become, "consider her everything, who are geting the crimson godess.
but the important part not reckon, is "her" or the original "who" are refering to human.
and what I debate is the " "Neither" because this series doesn't get that far"
You did'nt consider maya and ayumi everything.
What you consider is the manga and worst the aftermath with no recokon of the subject. .
That why, you are off-topic, frankly you are telling us the ending rather seriously judging maya and ayumi.
You said consider "will" not "should", I simply tell you to consider is us'- The people who want to make their judgement, because the fiction is a great fantasy, so don't turn blind to my reasoning.
You claim It's called logical argument. Also claim that they both got the roles, but in the other hand you say it never get this far.
Are this contradicting your statement, let you know that you are simply cluessles. The topic Crimson godness is a role and they both act it and if you like this show, remember that they are a professional who understand that the role mean wearing the mask.

The manga just did'nt decide the champion.

There is a point indicating your mistake, becuase you are simply are insincere in your answer.

This is all what I think and I swear not wanting to continue replying you again.

.Acting as a kid doesn't make you look intelligent or cute
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / calli..........
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i say its proabbly both...cuz one is not better than the other...they're probably equal in terms of acting so it gotta be both....
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
Hitsuji: "Chat speak doesn't make you look intelligent or cute." (Quote brackets are not working for me.)


Thaaank you.

Anyway, before finished the anime series, I honestly thought it would be Maya as well. Though that would still be a good ending to me, if Ayumi ended up with the part I'd still be perfectly happy since she does deserve it as much as Maya.
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I agree with the general consensus that it will be either Just Maya that wins the role or that both actresses will tie and receive the role. I am leaning more towards the stance that both actresses may win it because, as someone mentioned earlier, Ayumi is Maya's challenger, she pushes Maya to better herself with basic skills and to try and catch up on lost experience with the other actors and actresses, however, Maya also challenges Ayumi to better herself in a different way. Ayumi needs to catch up to Maya in originality and flow and instinct on stage. So they may both flower into complete actresses by the end of the series and landing the role of the Crimson Goddess, I think that the teacher may have purposefully set up the competition to force them to improve each other and had the intention of choosing both of them all along.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i like ayumi-san but maya is the best Crimson Godess ever, i hope there will be two Crimson Godess ayumi and maya
Member
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

mytalove wrote:

i like ayumi-san but maya is the best Crimson Godess ever, i hope there will be two Crimson Godess ayumi and maya


that be Crimson Goddesses
Posted 8/4/08
of course its maya. shes perfect for the role once she gets more experienced in acting
Member
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
maya i hope
Member
20640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where am i !!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i hope maya

739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FUNGA!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
well the story would be pointless if she didn't get the role. after all, tsukikage-sensei keeps going on and on about maya's awesome talent so clearly tsukikage already wants and knows that mays's going to get it. Plus no matter how much anyone likes ayumi, it would leave the watchers feeling empty if someone other than protagonist won the epic rivalry except for a holy reason like she needs money so her mother can have the operation to save her life! but ayumi just wants to be best so maya's obviously going to win. unless you throw mr. purple rose! then things should get interesting \(^o^)/ yay! pedophile love
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Not from Japan, i...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I say that Maya will probably get the part since most of the time she is favored (and rumor) to get the part by almost everyone.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I think Maya.. cuz I watched the dramma... and I also think the reason I choose Maya is she knows the meaning of love sm one, yet Ayumi cannot act because she has no feeling about love which is the important thing to perform the Crimson Goddess

I watch the dramma, but I'm not sure that Madumi will die or live ... cuz it seemed the imaination of Maya
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.