First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply HSJ Production
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Hokuto-sama wrote:


licous wrote:


Hokuto-sama wrote:


licous wrote:


Hokuto-sama wrote:

^ ah this is cute! I'd love to do it, but I have no way will give support though! XDD
*shot*

Open to help in anything I can^^


oh..but i need a quality control Manager,assistance manager,and Lyric editor if you want to do those??


hmmmm....I guess I would've liked assistance manager, but *taken, duh?* so Lyric editor is fine by me.


alright! after you have edit the the lyric for this song plz PM me thanks i'll help u with this too so don't worry


U should probably choose a song to cover already. Let me know what song u chose and I'll start then.



Oh I already choose the song its "Dream Come True"..and the lyrics are under spoil...i'm still in the process of editing who sings which part..so yea..u could make any correction afterward
Moderator
9907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Uedas' Sparking W...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08



Oh I already choose the song its "Dream Come True"..and the lyrics are under spoil...i'm still in the process of editing who sings which part..so yea..u could make any correction afterward


Thats getting too long there lol

Sure thing. So Dreams Come true it is then. Let me know when u finish.
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Hokuto-sama wrote:




Oh I already choose the song its "Dream Come True"..and the lyrics are under spoil...i'm still in the process of editing who sings which part..so yea..u could make any correction afterward


Thats getting too long there lol

Sure thing. So Dreams Come true it is then. Let me know when u finish.


okay..^_^..not done yet..
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Hokuto-sama wrote:




Oh I already choose the song its "Dream Come True"..and the lyrics are under spoil...i'm still in the process of editing who sings which part..so yea..u could make any correction afterward


Thats getting too long there lol

Sure thing. So Dreams Come true it is then. Let me know when u finish.


alright i'm finish doing the labeling know i jux need to edit that's all i have edit some like chinen part and Yabu part so you can help me with the others too ok PM me after you finish editing the lyric
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I wanna join!!


Alright which part/solo do you want to take? pick @ less 2 or one is fine..




haha!!
you decide..
I can no longer pick..I think I'll just be the back up..since all good parts were taken already!! ^-^

Member
2650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hikaru's heart...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
id like to but my mic doesnt work....
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I wanna join!!


Alright which part/solo do you want to take? pick @ less 2 or one is fine..




haha!!
you decide..
I can no longer pick..I think I'll just be the back up..since all good parts were taken already!! ^-^



humm if you don't mind can u send me a record of your voice..plz..so i can choose a solo/part for u?
unless you want to take Yamada??
Posted 7/8/08
Plenty of Room for HeySayJump....Come and Audtion for the FanCover of "Dream Come True".....
It's First come First Serve...So better Hurry.
.
Posted 7/8/08
oohhh...Ryotaru part will be easy..hopefully...I'm Ready..GONBATTE...
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Abkia_shock wrote:

oohhh...Ryotaru part will be easy..hopefully...I'm Ready..GONBATTE...


lolx..yeah so practice your part..haha
Member
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Let me GuESS..UMM..
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
WHAOOO...Yuto and Hikaru have red colors...oh ok..Yuto sings the chorus part and a lilo line with Hikaru...okay got it..^__^..I'll record mine whenever i have sparetime..i'll post it up..^__^..YAY..can't wait to hear the final fancover..hehehe
Posted 7/8/08

J707 wrote:

WHAOOO...Yuto and Hikaru have red colors...oh ok..Yuto sings the chorus part and a lilo line with Hikaru...okay got it..^__^..I'll record mine whenever i have sparetime..i'll post it up..^__^..YAY..can't wait to hear the final fancover..hehehe


Yea..keep that in mind..Yuto is fully Red color..and hikaru has a black letter next to it..anyway..I'm excited too..^__^
Member
2531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i wanna join...but my voice is not that good...
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Oh~ Maigad.
It's such a coincidence!!
Me wanna join~
umm... I can reach 3-5 octaves quite well though but meow... here's the weird problem
I don't get it~ waaaah!!
Um, is it a cappella or with the mp3 sound thing... or do I have to get the piano ver. of DCT and sing with it...
wah!!
^-^
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I wanna join!!


Alright which part/solo do you want to take? pick @ less 2 or one is fine..




haha!!
you decide..
I can no longer pick..I think I'll just be the back up..since all good parts were taken already!! ^-^



humm if you don't mind can u send me a record of your voice..plz..so i can choose a solo/part for u?
unless you want to take Yamada??



umh..
here are some of my covers on youtube..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JGRWqz3-P8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nxHZOOunHo0


if you wanna hear me sing jap..
here's the link..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2jDVpQlgLCw


btw..
feel free to tell me that "I SUCK"!! ^-^


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.