First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Forgotten Beautiful and Talented Celebrities on Crunchyroll ?
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Most Discussions on CR are all about YEH / Ella / Oguri / Rainie / Yamapi /Jun ..........LoL!

What about Other Beautiful & Talented Celebrities who are forgotten on CR ?

Posted 7/7/08
shes never relle talked about but i think Koo Hye Seon [ k actress / k singer ] is relle pretty and talented :] she was in Hearts of 19 ... they have it on CR but its got relle bad subs ... so dont watch it here ... she also does alotta commercials and stars in a lot of music videos

im startin to like Yoona from SNSD ... shes on a drama called You Are My Destiny and i think shes doing a great job ... ppl dont relle talk about her ... only tiffany :\

and that one guy from delightful girl choon hyang [ the main one ] i think hes cute and talented

oh and Nino, Sho, and Ohno from Arashi
they are sooo talented too and hot ... but ppl talk mostly about Jun

And ... well he is talked about ... but not as much as i'd like ... T.O.P. from Big Bang XD
he is brand - spankin' - sexayy XD
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
yeah.. its about time...



for me one of the most talented actors is Narimiya Hiroki
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines..las...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

yeah.. its about time...



for me one of the most talented actors is Narimiya Hiroki


he always has the role of being kinda the bad one..
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

zensingkoandr wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

yeah.. its about time...



for me one of the most talented actors is Narimiya Hiroki


he always has the role of being kinda the bad one..


not really always.. but he is a good actor and i can say he's side by side with Oguri Shun
50130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

radykul_khristian wrote:

shes never relle talked about but i think Koo Hye Seon [ k actress / k singer ] is relle pretty and talented :] she was in Hearts of 19 ... they have it on CR but its got relle bad subs ... so dont watch it here ... she also does alotta commercials and stars in a lot of music videos

im startin to like Yoona from SNSD ... shes on a drama called You Are My Destiny and i think shes doing a great job ... ppl dont relle talk about her ... only tiffany :\

and that one guy from delightful girl choon hyang [ the main one ] i think hes cute and talented

oh and Nino, Sho, and Ohno from Arashi
they are sooo talented too and hot ... but ppl talk mostly about Jun

And ... well he is talked about ... but not as much as i'd like ... T.O.P. from Big Bang XD
he is brand - spankin' - sexayy XD


i agree!


i also like ku hye-sun... i really find her very pretty and cute... and has a nice voice when singing... she sang the theme song of Hearts of 19, right? i really liked that song!

and yeah! most people talk about matsujun but there's nino, sho and ohno....

to be honest, i also like them more than jun (wait!), its not that i don't like him, its just that i leave jun to the rest of the matsujun bait... hahaha....

have you watched maou? have you seen the shower scene yet? how about the scene bet. ohno and nino?
Posted 7/7/08


i agree!

Image
i also like ku hye-sun... i really find her very pretty and cute... and has a nice voice when singing... she sang the theme song of Hearts of 19, right? i really liked that song!

and yeah! most people talk about matsujun but there's nino, sho and ohno....

to be honest, i also like them more than jun (wait!), its not that i don't like him, its just that i leave jun to the rest of the matsujun bait... hahaha....

have you watched maou? have you seen the shower scene yet? how about the scene bet. ohno and nino?


omgaaah!
i love the song she sang too :]

and yea hahaha i'll juss give the fangirls Jun so i or we is i should say [ haha ] can have the rest of Arashi

and omgah i havent seen maou yet its like the #1 thing on my list of dramas ... why wat happened in the shower scene ... im interested haha

have u seen yellow tears with all of Arashi in it? ... the bath house scene with all the guys in it? ... haha ... was the maou scene better than that haha?
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
how about KIM EUGENE.........(hmmmm...i'm a big fan of her)
(new hairstyle....so pretty!)
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Kawashima Ai!!!!


She sings and plays piano as well, and before she got signed she would sit on the sidewalk in Tokyo with a keyboard and sing to the public and people passing by. She used to be part of a duo called I WiSH but now makes solo albums. I think she's cute, has a really nice voice, and makes pretty songs.

Blehhhh its hard to find her stuff though, I had to use bittorrent for the first and last time to get her stuff! Took like... a month >_<
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/13/08
ha ji won


tammy chen
Posted 7/7/08

katz16 wrote:

how about KIM EUGENE.........(hmmmm...i'm a big fan of her)
(new hairstyle....so pretty!)


i dont like her new hairstyle but i love her!! haha.
Posted 7/7/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

ha ji won


is she the girl from memories in bali and some kdrama movieS?
12824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


zensingkoandr wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

yeah.. its about time...



for me one of the most talented actors is Narimiya Hiroki


he always has the role of being kinda the bad one..


not really always.. but he is a good actor and i can say he's side by side with Oguri Shun


I completely agree! He is very talented and to say the thrut he is awesome...but he isn't so famous..
I like his performance in "Stand up", "Honey and Clover" and "Nana"..
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Chen Qiao En


Crystal Liu


Han Hyo Joo


Ruby Lin


Fan Bing Bing

332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Azure world
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Nagase Tomoya T.T his voice is so beautiful and touching
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.