First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Popular Anime that You Hate
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
NARUTO.
AIR.
Posted 7/7/08

Bern34 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

with only 39 posts there's already 100+ views XD

wow, the retards are afraid to post


LMAO you thought so as well? They probably learnt their lesson from the previous thread...



maybe if we delete our "posts"?
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i dont hate any animes..... and i dont judge animes....
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

bleach2k7 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

VK, the number of "fangirls" are f*cking annoying


I agree. I dont see why its so great.


I think it's great because of the story plot. not because of the cute vampire (though they are) but that's not my point. if you read the manga, there is a great plot and it pulls you in.
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

JuneStealth wrote:


bleach2k7 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

VK, the number of "fangirls" are f*cking annoying


I agree. I dont see why its so great.


I think it's great because of the story plot. not because of the cute vampire (though they are) but that's not my point. if you read the manga, there is a great plot and it pulls you in.


I see, although it doesn't escape the fact that it became overrated..

although you say it's great because of the plot..most people, mainly those *cough* fangirls *cough* says that it's a great anime or should I say the "greatest anime of 2008" because of the so-called "hot" characters..which is of course, a stupid/retarded way to judge a series
3934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dnt kno ...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08


Vampire Knight...
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

kenwil wrote:


JuneStealth wrote:


bleach2k7 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

VK, the number of "fangirls" are f*cking annoying


I agree. I dont see why its so great.


I think it's great because of the story plot. not because of the cute vampire (though they are) but that's not my point. if you read the manga, there is a great plot and it pulls you in.


I see, although it doesn't escape the fact that it became overrated..

although you say it's great because of the plot..most people, mainly those *cough* fangirls *cough* says that it's a great anime or should I say the "greatest anime of 2008" because of the so-called "hot" characters..which is of course, a stupid/retarded way to judge a series


i agree it is a stupid way to judge an anime. i don't think many fangirls would watch an anime with ugly guys with a good plot.

6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Naruto - it sucks in so many ways
VK - its not really good its just overrated
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i hate gundam seed destiny its popular since it won animage grand prix best anime of the year 2004 and 2005
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Anime: One Piece
Why: The art
Precisely(?): The plot is boring, the art is not to my liking, characters (not all-but quite a few) look terrible.

Now that I've contributed I guess up I better put up a defense.


Are these people mentally challenged? Is it that hard to comprehend the fact that I'm asking for popular anime that you hate, and not wannabe prophets making a prediction?

Watching 40+ boring episodes I might not know the whole plot, or even all the characters but what I've seen so far is boring. Hence this is not a "prediction"


*sighs* no bashable targets. . .

You can bash me? Which you undoubtedly will. It would be appreciated if you Messaged your bashing to me opposed to spamming the forums.

Ahahaha lol. They actually learned from the last thread!

You are absolutely correct, "They" have learned it is pointless to waste time in this thread as it's full of bored people waiting to start up an argument.

dont scare the retards off... or else this thread will be no more fun... lol

Retards? What getting a kick out of belittling others makes people normal? Anyhow it's quite obvious that people like you are lurking around in here, so I guess it won't be fun any time soon?

with only 39 posts there's already 100+ views XD wow, the retards are afraid to post

No they have better things to do then talk to people who are simply looking for an argument. Just in case you haven't realized disliking something you like doesn't make the dissenter a "retard"

Okay, I'm still annoyed at this post. Care to remove this prediction of yours? It may cause the thread to become off-topic, and you have not contributed to this thread at all. You may be a legitimate prophet, but can you please grasp the fact that I don't give a damn, nor does anybody else? I will say it one more time: Delete your prediction, or contribute to the thread.

And the above quotes are completely on topic right? Oh this isn't on topic much but Hey! Look! I stated One Piece above so I have contributed as you demand.

Here's a little tip they probably won't read your post so send them a message if your so worried. And on that note I ask you do the same for me, I'm a bored soul like you lot, but there are other threads on CR which are more interesting then this one. Bye bye
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Hmm I would have to say Death Note. I have watched a few episodes and for the life of me cannot see why this anime has such a cult following. Yes it is complicated yes the characters are weird, but in my mind that does not warrant the kind of following that anime has.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Blah Blah Land
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

hmmmm....... naruto it is repetitive >.> fanbased retardation, above all, producers fail to have a good quality check V_V

check


like this?




bahahahaha!!! i love that picture!
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia, Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Malignity wrote:

Anyone who says One Piece will indubitably get bashed. Rofl.


One Piece
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / phil.
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

magicmonkeyman wrote:


Malignity wrote:

Anyone who says One Piece will indubitably get bashed. Rofl.


One Piece


One piece
Posted 7/7/08

magicmonkeyman wrote:


Malignity wrote:

Anyone who says One Piece will indubitably get bashed. Rofl.


One Piece


No reason, no merit. GTFO and never come back.
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / phil.
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Bern34 wrote:


joe3173 wrote:


magicmonkeyman wrote:


Malignity wrote:

Anyone who says One Piece will indubitably get bashed. Rofl.


One Piece


One piece


Explain why, please?


1st:the animation suks
2nd:i wanna get bashed(Just kidding )
Posted 7/7/08

TriPad wrote:


centzryo wrote:


NeoFirefoxdzl wrote:

What's the difference?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-240109/what-popular-anime-that-you-hate-watching.html?pg=0

This thread will end up just like that one


bingo. like what she said.

this thread will soon be locked


Correction. Bern is a "he" not a "she".
Lol @ bern. You really did do it. *claps hand*


rrr... should i be proud here..?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.