First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
LEE MIN KI (korean actor)
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Name: 이민기 (李民基) / Lee Min Ki
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1985-Jan-16
Height: 184cm
Weight: 72kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Konkuk University
Agency: The Men Management


21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
He's handsome
Posted 7/7/08

homa21 wrote:

Name: 이민기 (李民基) / Lee Min Ki
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1985-Jan-16
Height: 184cm
Weight: 72kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Konkuk University
Agency: The Men Management




i like him

love truly and dal'ja spring!!
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines, Zamb...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
love him!!
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
he is hot
he plays in dramas
i want to see
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
totally cute!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
He's hot, I loved him in Dal Ja's Spring & IRRLY.
Pretty good actor too.
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / dubai uae
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
one of a kind....good actor...so adoable..so funny...so HOT :)

350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
ya love him too
he has funny teeth.. thats wat makes him hot.. and his gollum-walk^^ oh yea and his emotional evil eyes sometimes

<3
13375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / sickest place ever.
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
he's cute
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoMeWhErE AwEsOmE
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MOCCHism wrote:

ya love him too
he has funny teeth.. thats wat makes him hot.. and his gollum-walk^^ oh yea and his emotional evil eyes sometimes

<3


hahahaha!!!! funny teeth, gollum walk and emotional evil eyes...sometimes...lmao!!!!! but your right he is still a hottie! lol
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / GermanY -,-
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
he kinda got a rough appearance makes him look really handsome ;]
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

berr078 wrote:


MOCCHism wrote:

ya love him too
he has funny teeth.. thats wat makes him hot.. and his gollum-walk^^ oh yea and his emotional evil eyes sometimes

<3


hahahaha!!!! funny teeth, gollum walk and emotional evil eyes...sometimes...lmao!!!!! but your right he is still a hottie! lol


hehe ya i prefer characteristic people ,, they better stay in my mind.. and he's a good mix so it doesnt look ugly at all tho my description totally sounds like it
27612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the heart of m...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
i like him in I Really Really Like You, i dont think his handsome but there's something about his smile that makes him sexy.
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i Stay in the Yay
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
this guy looks like a psycho when he widens his eyes in dal ja's spring. his voice is also kind of scary, but other than that he seems like a nice guy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.