First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Join here!!
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08


so can u do it?

yes,perfectly.. I'll also do topics for membership cards for clans and clubs.. is it ok..??

13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eatting MarshMell...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

code1412 wrote:



so can u do it?


yes,perfectly.. I'll also do topics for membership cards for clans and clubs.. is it ok..??



yeaaaa i love your hard work that you do keep it up ^^
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

babichristine162 wrote:


code1412 wrote:



so can u do it?


yes,perfectly.. I'll also do topics for membership cards for clans and clubs.. is it ok..??



yeaaaa i love your hard work that you do keep it up ^^

heh, I will, but there will be two days this week that my checking will go late cuz I have my summer job..

13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eatting MarshMell...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

code1412 wrote:


babichristine162 wrote:


code1412 wrote:



so can u do it?


yes,perfectly.. I'll also do topics for membership cards for clans and clubs.. is it ok..??



yeaaaa i love your hard work that you do keep it up ^^


heh, I will, but there will be two days this week that my checking will go late cuz I have my summer job..




its ok then ^^
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08



its ok then ^^

Now then, what do ya think about my work.. Wanna test it??

13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eatting MarshMell...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

code1412 wrote:




its ok then ^^


Now then, what do ya think about my work.. Wanna test it??




i want to see your amazing powers then lol ^^
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

babichristine162 wrote:


code1412 wrote:




its ok then ^^


Now then, what do ya think about my work.. Wanna test it??




i want to see your amazing powers then lol ^^

hah, well then just go and fill those form(s).. ^ ^
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Name:Mana
Username:Jenny67234
Classes you want to be in:Dark Magic, math, gym, music, cooking
Clan:vampire
Birthday:1/22
Teacher/student:Teacher for math

btw can i be the vice leader for the vampire clan and i have invited 98 buddies of mine
13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eatting MarshMell...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Name:Mana
Username:Jenny67234
Classes you want to be in:Dark Magic, math, gym, music, cooking
Clan:vampire
Birthday:1/22
Teacher/student:Teacher for math

btw can i be the vice leader for the vampire clan and i have invited 98 buddies of mine


thank you very much you are approve!

Member
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Name: Moony
Username: 3mpress
Classes you want to be in: Art, Photography
Clan: Vampire
Birthday: 8/6
Teacher/student: Student
Member
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Name: Jessica
Username: aznbbyboo16
Classes you want to be in (more than one if u want): All hehe ^^
Clan: Vampire
Birthday: 1/9
Teacher/student: Light Magic and Music Teacher =PP
Member
15198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with you c(;
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Name:May
Username:animepplz
Classes:math and Photography
Clan:angel
Birthday:feb 21
Teacher/student: student
Member
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Name: hazu
Username: ilyi
Classes you want to be in: Music,Gym,Cooking/baking,Photography,Student Council
Clan: angel
Birthday: june 9
Teacher/student: student
Member
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Name: Kinah
Username: pishycorn08
Classes you want to be in: music, math
Clan: angels
Birthday: december 08
Teacher/student: student , can i be a vice-leader for the clan angels?
Moderator
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you ; BOO !
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Name: adelle
Username: animeluver07
Classes you want to be in (more than one if u want): student for maths, music && light magic
Clan: an angel leader pls && mermaid member =)
Birthday: 12-O3-95
Teacher/student: teacher for photography

please && thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.