First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Show-Off Your Work
Posted 7/8/08
yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD


hmm the one that u put a copyrite
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD


hmm the one that u put a copyrite


hmms...ii used those 4 fonts:
for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD


hmm the one that u put a copyrite


hmms...ii used those 4 fonts:
for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra


okaiii thanx lemme go on DaFont.com and search for it and i have 2 more hours 2 go till my internet opens xD
Posted 7/8/08

for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri(found it)
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra (found it)
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:


for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri(found it)
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra (found it)


the others hmms.....complete with him can you find in the Top100 or in t eNewFonts.!! ^^
Posted 7/8/08

for the heart downleft: complete in him (found it )
for Yuki: HavingWrit[found it]
for yumii-chan: cheri(found it)
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra(found it )
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD


hmm the one that u put a copyrite


hmms...ii used those 4 fonts:
for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra


okaiii thanx lemme go on DaFont.com and search for it and i have 2 more hours 2 go till my internet opens xD


xD then is it now there 3 pm? x3
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

yumii-chan what font is in the 2nd photo of the personal works?


ii use 3 different fonts which one do you mean? xD


hmm the one that u put a copyrite


hmms...ii used those 4 fonts:
for the heart downleft: complete in him
for Yuki: HavingWritHeavy [or sumthing like that xP]
for yumii-chan: cheri
for the copyrite and the quote: zebra


okaiii thanx lemme go on DaFont.com and search for it and i have 2 more hours 2 go till my internet opens xD


xD then is it now there 3 pm? x3


well it WAS 3 pm but now its 3:30 pm
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:

well it WAS 3 pm but now its 3:30 pm


teehees x3 btw: can mi ask uu whenuu have birthday? xD
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

well it WAS 3 pm but now its 3:30 pm


teehees x3 btw: can mi ask uu whenuu have birthday? xD


August 18...
Posted 7/8/08

Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

well it WAS 3 pm but now its 3:30 pm


teehees x3 btw: can mi ask uu whenuu have birthday? xD


August 18...


lol~ sorri me forgot that me aske uu that in another forum too ><
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

well it WAS 3 pm but now its 3:30 pm


teehees x3 btw: can mi ask uu whenuu have birthday? xD


August 18...


lol~ sorri me forgot that me aske uu that in another forum too ><


lol but lets talk im here becuz we are spammin the Banner Request >.<
Moderator
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
My newest one ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.