First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD | discussion
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
Hello my dear Moderators ^^ [btw here's only for MOD]
Here is where we can discuss things like contest, and who will do the request, etc...i will try to keep the forum updated.

Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
erm hello....do you all want to separate up the work? like certain MODs do the avatars and some do the banners....
Posted 7/7/08
yeaa i thinkiee so but can mods request banners and avatars if they need it ?
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:

yeaa i thinkiee so but can mods request banners and avatars if they need it ?


yeah dey can ^^
Posted 7/7/08
wooooooooooooooot can yays"!!
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:

wooooooooooooooot can yays"!!


haha u so happi....^^
Posted 7/7/08

shinki7 wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

wooooooooooooooot can yays"!!


haha u so happi....^^


yea becuz i neeeeeeeed some my banners are hopeless >.<
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

wooooooooooooooot can yays"!!


haha u so happi....^^


yea becuz i neeeeeeeed some my banners are hopeless >.<


haha u can request some when there are not mani request....
Posted 7/7/08
what is this font called :

I used the example from the groups profile
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:

what is this font called :

I used the example from the groups profile


this font is called baby kruffy...its a nice font ^^
Posted 7/7/08

shinki7 wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

what is this font called :

I used the example from the groups profile


this font is called baby kruffy...its a nice font ^^


Ima download it sooooooon
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

what is this font called :

I used the example from the groups profile


this font is called baby kruffy...its a nice font ^^


Ima download it sooooooon


Sure...font is very important....if the avi very nice but the font is plain oso no use....okaii i will be back bout 18hrs later...i nid to sleep now got schl tmr....g2g...its fun chatting n editing here wit u guys ^^ hope to talk to u soon XDD~
Moderator
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
ARRRGGGHHH SO BORED... PEOPLE LOG ON ALREADY T_T
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

ARRRGGGHHH SO BORED... PEOPLE LOG ON ALREADY T_T


teehee im on alr ^^
Posted 7/8/08
heys x3 -read the comments above- wee we can request too x3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.