First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD | discussion
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:

heys x3 -read the comments above- wee we can request too x3


teehee how come u all so happi.....etto do u wan to separate up the work? would it be fair? n do u wan to let them choose which mod they want to make them avatar n banners? im scared everyone will choose the same mod lor
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

heys x3 -read the comments above- wee we can request too x3


teehee how come u all so happi.....etto do u wan to separate up the work? would it be fair? n do u wan to let them choose which mod they want to make them avatar n banners? im scared everyone will choose the same mod lor


hahas. yups.!! im happy x3 what work? xD
ii think that would be better...lol~
and why would they choose onli the same mod? -confused-
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

heys x3 -read the comments above- wee we can request too x3


teehee how come u all so happi.....etto do u wan to separate up the work? would it be fair? n do u wan to let them choose which mod they want to make them avatar n banners? im scared everyone will choose the same mod lor


hahas. yups.!! im happy x3 what work? xD
ii think that would be better...lol~
and why would they choose onli the same mod? -confused-


like certain mod make the banner n some make the avatars....dey will surely choose the best mod who the best at making them ^^
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

heys x3 -read the comments above- wee we can request too x3


teehee how come u all so happi.....etto do u wan to separate up the work? would it be fair? n do u wan to let them choose which mod they want to make them avatar n banners? im scared everyone will choose the same mod lor


hahas. yups.!! im happy x3 what work? xD
ii think that would be better...lol~
and why would they choose onli the same mod? -confused-


like certain mod make the banner n some make the avatars....dey will surely choose the best mod who the best at making them ^^


hmms...yeah why not? or we make groups...so that 4mods are in 1 group and then the members can choose whoch group and which mod should do their request..lol~

but every mod has got hi/her own style and the members likes diffeent styles so maybe they wont onli request by the same
and all mods are good.!! ^^
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:



but every mod has got hi/her own style and the members likes diffeent styles so maybe they wont onli request by the same
and all mods are good.!! ^^


Yeah i guess ur rite...all mod have their own style ^^ teehee of course dey r good if not i wont approve them XDD....erm can u xplain d 4mods are in 1 group tingyi? sounds different frm other groups....
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:

Yeah i guess ur rite...all mod have their own style ^^ teehee of course dey r good if not i wont approve them XDD....erm can u xplain d 4mods are in 1 group tingyi? sounds different frm other groups....


sure.!!
you will make groups [4 mods in 1 group (or 3 mods...dunnoe how many mods we have rite now ><)]
just as example:
Mod1. Mod2 Mod3 and Mod4 are in 1 group
you will make a Forum which says Group1
then you make the format and so...and then you write in the first post:
the makers are:
Mod1 - green
Mod2 - purple
Mod3 - yellow
Mod4 - blue

and then we put in the format
"Mod:"
then they can put the mods name or write everything in the color frm the mod...lol~
uu understand? when not its ok.!! cuz iim not good at expaining things xD
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:

Yeah i guess ur rite...all mod have their own style ^^ teehee of course dey r good if not i wont approve them XDD....erm can u xplain d 4mods are in 1 group tingyi? sounds different frm other groups....


sure.!!
you will make groups [4 mods in 1 group (or 3 mods...dunnoe how many mods we have rite now ><)]
just as example:
Mod1. Mod2 Mod3 and Mod4 are in 1 group
you will make a Forum which says Group1
then you make the format and so...and then you write in the first post:
the makers are:
Mod1 - green
Mod2 - purple
Mod3 - yellow
Mod4 - blue

and then we put in the format
"Mod:"
then they can put the mods name or write everything in the color frm the mod...lol~
uu understand? when not its ok.!! cuz iim not good at expaining things xD


erm i dun understant frm tis part onwards...."and then we put in the format
"Mod:"
then they can put the mods name or write everything in the color frm the mod...lol~"
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:

Yeah i guess ur rite...all mod have their own style ^^ teehee of course dey r good if not i wont approve them XDD....erm can u xplain d 4mods are in 1 group tingyi? sounds different frm other groups....


sure.!!
you will make groups [4 mods in 1 group (or 3 mods...dunnoe how many mods we have rite now ><)]
just as example:
Mod1. Mod2 Mod3 and Mod4 are in 1 group
you will make a Forum which says Group1
then you make the format and so...and then you write in the first post:
the makers are:
Mod1 - green
Mod2 - purple
Mod3 - yellow
Mod4 - blue

and then we put in the format
"Mod:"
then they can put the mods name or write everything in the color frm the mod...lol~
uu understand? when not its ok.!! cuz iim not good at expaining things xD


erm i dun understant frm tis part onwards...."and then we put in the format
"Mod:"
then they can put the mods name or write everything in the color frm the mod...lol~"


nahhs.!! kaiis lol~
uu noe the format:
username:
name:
want wirtten:
etc....

just add
Mod:
Username:
Name
etc. ^^ thats what ii mean lol~
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:

nahhs.!! kaiis lol~
uu noe the format:
username:
name:
want wirtten:
etc....

just add
Mod:
Username:
Name
etc. ^^ thats what ii mean lol~


souka ^^ erm so mayb we can splite d group to those mod who use brushes, n those who use borders? ehh sounds weird....erm no good.....how to split? sorri..

Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

nahhs.!! kaiis lol~
uu noe the format:
username:
name:
want wirtten:
etc....

just add
Mod:
Username:
Name
etc. ^^ thats what ii mean lol~


souka ^^ erm so mayb we can splite d group to those mod who use brushes, n those who use borders? ehh sounds weird....erm no good.....how to split? sorri..



hmms no good...>< lo~ii think there should be in every group one who can use brushes..lol~ everyone can use borders so that would not be a problem...but there must be in every goup one with brushes...or sumthing like that....
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

yumii-chan wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

nahhs.!! kaiis lol~
uu noe the format:
username:
name:
want wirtten:
etc....

just add
Mod:
Username:
Name
etc. ^^ thats what ii mean lol~


souka ^^ erm so mayb we can splite d group to those mod who use brushes, n those who use borders? ehh sounds weird....erm no good.....how to split? sorri..



hmms no good...>< lo~ii think there should be in every group one who can use brushes..lol~ everyone can use borders so that would not be a problem...but there must be in every goup one with brushes...or sumthing like that....


ohic....if dats the case y do we have to split up den? to get the mod more active?.....mii tot this idea was to gather few mod who have simillar skills at making avi in one group....lol
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:

ohic....if dats the case y do we have to split up den? to get the mod more active?.....mii tot this idea was to gather few mod who have simillar skills at making avi in one group....lol


ii think the mods will be more online then yea...but when it doesnt work good like tht we can just go back normal..lol~
Posted 7/9/08
hello, fellow mods!! sorry havent been doin requests >.< kinda busy and making membership cards >.< i think that grouping the mods thing is a good idea! plus, i think it wud attract attention to people passing by x3 thats what i think ^^

in my opinion, maybe the mods wud like to group themselves? it wudnt be fun if ur in a group and u dont even like ur groupmates Dx
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

jenitoreja wrote:

hello, fellow mods!! sorry havent been doin requests >.< kinda busy and making membership cards >.< i think that grouping the mods thing is a good idea! plus, i think it wud attract attention to people passing by x3 thats what i think ^^

in my opinion, maybe the mods wud like to group themselves? it wudnt be fun if ur in a group and u dont even like ur groupmates Dx


yeah i guess so.....btw there r some mod dat r not active....
Posted 7/9/08

shinki7 wrote:


jenitoreja wrote:

hello, fellow mods!! sorry havent been doin requests >.< kinda busy and making membership cards >.< i think that grouping the mods thing is a good idea! plus, i think it wud attract attention to people passing by x3 thats what i think ^^

in my opinion, maybe the mods wud like to group themselves? it wudnt be fun if ur in a group and u dont even like ur groupmates Dx


yeah i guess so.....btw there r some mod dat r not active....


Im active on my moms computer and mine i just dont so requests untill its 5 pm >.< becuz i need the pic >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.