First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Riiko_chan's avi-making
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


Mitsuki_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:

hi hi
umm can it hav a boarder the rest is up to u heehe
o the name could it be snowy or my username u pick plz and could it blink or something



Ok it's done, hope u like it^^ go to group photo XD


thnx itt so cool heehee


no prob^^ just to say, I'm Riiko_chan not Mitsuki_chan^^hehe...
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Riiko_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


Mitsuki_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:

hi hi
umm can it hav a boarder the rest is up to u heehe
o the name could it be snowy or my username u pick plz and could it blink or something



Ok it's done, hope u like it^^ go to group photo XD


thnx itt so cool heehee


no prob^^ just to say, I'm Riiko_chan not Mitsuki_chan^^hehe...


lol ok so how ya doing?
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


Mitsuki_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:

hi hi
umm can it hav a boarder the rest is up to u heehe
o the name could it be snowy or my username u pick plz and could it blink or something



Ok it's done, hope u like it^^ go to group photo XD


thnx itt so cool heehee


no prob^^ just to say, I'm Riiko_chan not Mitsuki_chan^^hehe...


lol ok so how ya doing?


I'm fine, nd u??
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Riiko_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


Mitsuki_chan wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:

hi hi
umm can it hav a boarder the rest is up to u heehe
o the name could it be snowy or my username u pick plz and could it blink or something



Ok it's done, hope u like it^^ go to group photo XD


thnx itt so cool heehee


no prob^^ just to say, I'm Riiko_chan not Mitsuki_chan^^hehe...


lol ok so how ya doing?


I'm fine, nd u??


ok i guess but got stung by ugly wasp
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08


Text- Venaticuno
Border-yes
and coulds u add a background to it or something and u can put anything else on it to make it look better

THANK U~!!^^
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08


Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Venaticuno wrote:



Text- Venaticuno
Border-yes
and coulds u add a background to it or something and u can put anything else on it to make it look better

THANK U~!!^^


ok it's done, I put the pic in the group photo^^ hope u like it ~^.^~
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

gakuenanime wrote:





which girl do u want??
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Riiko_chan wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:



Text- Venaticuno
Border-yes
and coulds u add a background to it or something and u can put anything else on it to make it look better

THANK U~!!^^


ok it's done, I put the pic in the group photo^^ hope u like it ~^.^~


oh thankz a bunch~~^^

Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Venaticuno wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:



Text- Venaticuno
Border-yes
and coulds u add a background to it or something and u can put anything else on it to make it look better

THANK U~!!^^


ok it's done, I put the pic in the group photo^^ hope u like it ~^.^~


oh thankz a bunch~~^^



ur welcome..do u like it?? ~^.^~
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Riiko_chan wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:



Text- Venaticuno
Border-yes
and coulds u add a background to it or something and u can put anything else on it to make it look better

THANK U~!!^^


ok it's done, I put the pic in the group photo^^ hope u like it ~^.^~


oh thankz a bunch~~^^



ur welcome..do u like it?? ~^.^~


hehe yea^^ it awsome

Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Riiko_chan wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:





which girl do u want??


Utau-chan [the girl in red]
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Username: 1xPoohBear
What you want on it: 1xPoohBear
cropped or not? yes
border? what type? what color? Sure, whatever matches, your the expert right? ^_^
Smoothened or not? ...yes?
font color: Any, you can decide
font: Doesn't matter
color change or not? No
Picture:
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

gakuenanime wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:





which girl do u want??


Utau-chan [the girl in red]


Sorry it take so long, hope u like, go to group photo^^

Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

1xPoohBear wrote:

Username: 1xPoohBear
What you want on it: 1xPoohBear
cropped or not? yes
border? what type? what color? Sure, whatever matches, your the expert right? ^_^
Smoothened or not? ...yes?
font color: Any, you can decide
font: Doesn't matter
color change or not? No
Picture:


Done, hope u like it, go to group photo^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.