First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

gamergurl21 wrote:

whatever people. believe me or not, i don't care. my friend gave me the spoilers so im only 95% sure of them anyway


mmk. :]
I know for a fact that the spoilers are wrong anywhoo. After waiting each month for the chapter, and reading 31 chapters, you tend to know some details ;D.

and next time, don't make a forum topic about fake spoilers, these things tend to spread, and everyone knows about fake things that aren't true ;D I would actually prefer that you post real spoilers, instead of fake ones you aren't sure of :D.


~_~
Kuukai has really bishie brothers *U*

Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Shiningninja wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


chibikaede12 wrote:

Yeah, we already saw capter 31 and it's very different and guys the dog chara is not real x)


its not 31 then, but the dog's real


Lulz. You got real proof? I've seen all the scans, and I have yet to see a dog chara-nari from him
*giggles*

Wait. i thought page 35 was the sad page D:
Ikutoooo <333

UMG.

REFERENCE TO TEA CUP FTW 8D


OMG lol plz stop it sounds so good!!and it makes me want to see even more!!lol but cool hes got another charecter transform??
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


chibikaede12 wrote:

Yeah, we already saw capter 31 and it's very different and guys the dog chara is not real x)


its not 31 then, but the dog's real


Lulz. You got real proof? I've seen all the scans, and I have yet to see a dog chara-nari from him
*giggles*

Wait. i thought page 35 was the sad page D:
Ikutoooo <333

UMG.

REFERENCE TO TEA CUP FTW 8D


OMG lol plz stop it sounds so good!!and it makes me want to see even more!!lol but cool hes got another charecter transform?? :P


BUT BUT..
THis is a spoiler topic, i'm supposed to spoil people :D

btw, the chapter already came out ;D
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Shiningninja wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


chibikaede12 wrote:

Yeah, we already saw capter 31 and it's very different and guys the dog chara is not real x)


its not 31 then, but the dog's real


Lulz. You got real proof? I've seen all the scans, and I have yet to see a dog chara-nari from him
*giggles*

Wait. i thought page 35 was the sad page D:
Ikutoooo <333

UMG.

REFERENCE TO TEA CUP FTW 8D


OMG lol plz stop it sounds so good!!and it makes me want to see even more!!lol but cool hes got another charecter transform?? :P


BUT BUT..
THis is a spoiler topic, i'm supposed to spoil people :D

btw, the chapter already came out ;D


true lol ^_- but I can't get it pw on guardians wish and I shouldn't purrase'em lol so I'll wait...silently *trying to be patient in corner* lol
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


chibikaede12 wrote:

Yeah, we already saw capter 31 and it's very different and guys the dog chara is not real x)


its not 31 then, but the dog's real


Lulz. You got real proof? I've seen all the scans, and I have yet to see a dog chara-nari from him
*giggles*

Wait. i thought page 35 was the sad page D:
Ikutoooo <333

UMG.

REFERENCE TO TEA CUP FTW 8D


OMG lol plz stop it sounds so good!!and it makes me want to see even more!!lol but cool hes got another charecter transform?? :P


BUT BUT..
THis is a spoiler topic, i'm supposed to spoil people :D

btw, the chapter already came out ;D


true lol ^_- but I can't get it pw on guardians wish and I shouldn't purrase'em lol so I'll wait...silently *trying to be patient in corner* lol



Did you already have 100 posts? o3o

.. and did you already request? ~_~

and which scans? ~_~
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Shiningninja wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


Shiningninja wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


chibikaede12 wrote:

Yeah, we already saw capter 31 and it's very different and guys the dog chara is not real x)


its not 31 then, but the dog's real


Lulz. You got real proof? I've seen all the scans, and I have yet to see a dog chara-nari from him
*giggles*

Wait. i thought page 35 was the sad page D:
Ikutoooo <333

UMG.

REFERENCE TO TEA CUP FTW 8D


OMG lol plz stop it sounds so good!!and it makes me want to see even more!!lol but cool hes got another charecter transform?? :P


BUT BUT..
THis is a spoiler topic, i'm supposed to spoil people :D

btw, the chapter already came out ;D


true lol ^_- but I can't get it pw on guardians wish and I shouldn't purrase'em lol so I'll wait...silently *trying to be patient in corner* lol



Did you already have 100 posts? o3o

.. and did you already request? ~_~

and which scans? ~_~


lol I asked thats all I read the rulz to but...lol
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:
lol I asked thats all I read the rulz to but...lol :P


Ah, there's been alot of spamming at that forum to get the passwords lately xD.
But then, me and like three other people actually know the passwords, so umm xD.

Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

Shiningninja wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:
lol I asked thats all I read the rulz to but...lol :P


Ah, there's been alot of spamming at that forum to get the passwords lately xD.
But then, me and like three other people actually know the passwords, so umm xD.



ooo so that makes sence ^-^ Iol I hope it comes out soon for every1 to watch anyway (I miss u ikuto!!) lol *starts talking to herself *
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

ikuto and utau's parents
mother:Souko Hoshina
father:Aruto Tsukiyomi
foster father:(?)Kazuomi Hoshina
Member
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / hertfordshire
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
about chapter 31 .................





does anyone know what amu shouts at the end of the preview for chpt 31? ive heard diff things, some say she refuse to save ikuto and the other is that se angry with him as he not told her nethin to protect her which upsets her that he done this?

is there anyone that translates the chapters past 19 on onemaga?
Member
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / spacing out.....O-o
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
but what exactly happens in chapter 31??
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Hehe i loved re reading this all over again, this time in full detail i hope i can read it oneday..
I suspect its not in the anime.


usagi-ninja wrote:

Darn it, Tadase. Why can't you and Ikuto get along? D:


Its sad aint it...? i likes both Tadase and Ikuto and also Ikuto is always calm and mature with him (well... with anybody who causes trouble in fact) i like their relationship to its funny..... the only hate i seen is from Tadases side.

Although... when they fight its more like... that their close.

Thats one thing i want at the end to.. is for them two to make up... and i suspect Amu to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.