First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Clan membership cards
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

istinz wrote:

Username: istinz
Clan: Vampire
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: istine
Birthdate: may 8
Gender: female
Pic: (girl with eyeglasses)
Background: # 1


Hi Istine-chan, your Vampire clan membership card is now ready.. ^ ^

Hope ya like it..
Member
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Username: pishycorn08
Clan: angel
Angel name: Kisha
Birthdate: december 08
Gender: female
Background: 3
Pic:

10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

kaiderlover wrote:

Username: kaiderlover
Clan:angel
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: irene
Birthdate: october 19
Gender: female
Pic:
Background: 3


HI kaiderlover, your Angel Clan membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

heidigirl wrote:

Username: heidigirl
Clan: angel
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: heaven
Birthdate: nov 03
Gender: female
Pic:



example 1

'
Hi Heaven-chan.. your Angel Clan membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

anime4lov wrote:

Username: anime4lov
Clan: Angel
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: (the name you use as a vampire,angel etc like I use yuushi) ^ ^
Birthdate: June 3
Gender: Female
Pic:

Background: BG1


um.. what's ur Angel name..??
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

777sakura-haruno777 wrote:

Username: 777sakura-haruno777
Clan:vampire
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: Sakuya Kina
Birthdate:April 17, 1995
Gender: female
Pic:
Background: BG1


Hi sakuya-chan, your Vampire Clan membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

3mpress wrote:

Username: 3mpress
Clan: Vampire (Toreador)
Birthdate: August 6th
Gender: Female
Pic:

Background: Bg1


uumm...What's ur Vampire name??
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

LovEvolution wrote:

Username: LovEvolution
Clan: Vampires
Vampire Name: Aiko
Birthdate: August 29
Gender Girl ^^
Pic: U Can Use Any ^^.


Background: Bg 1 Plz
& Srry But Can The Font Be White ^^ If U Cant Thats Fine.


Hi Aiko-chan, your Vampire Clan membership card is now ready.. I used wgite font like ya reguested, I usually use read for Vampire (like blood) cuz it can be read from da Bg quite easily but I'll do other colors too if reguested if I have that color.. .. :sweatingbullets:

Hope ya like it..


10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

pishycOrn08 wrote:

Username: pishycorn08
Clan: angel
Angel name: Kisha
Birthdate: december 08
Gender: female
Background: 3
Pic:



Hi Kisha-chan, your Angel Clan membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..
Member
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Username: pishycorn08
Clan: Mermaid
Mermaid name: Kisha
Birthdate: december 08
Gender: female
Background: 1
Pic:

Member
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

code1412 wrote:


LovEvolution wrote:

Username: LovEvolution
Clan: Vampires
Vampire Name: Aiko
Birthdate: August 29
Gender Girl ^^
Pic: U Can Use Any ^^.


Background: Bg 1 Plz
& Srry But Can The Font Be White ^^ If U Cant Thats Fine.


Hi Aiko-chan, your Vampire Clan membership card is now ready.. I used wgite font like ya reguested, I usually use read for Vampire (like blood) cuz it can be read from da Bg quite easily but I'll do other colors too if reguested if I have that color.. .. :sweatingbullets:

Hope ya like it..




Thnx Very Much. It Looks Nice ^^.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

pishycOrn08 wrote:

Username: pishycorn08
Clan: Mermaid
Mermaid name: Kisha
Birthdate: december 08
Gender: female
Background: 1
Pic:



Hi Kisha-chan your Mermaid Clan membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..
Member
5251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

code1412 wrote:


anime4lov wrote:

Username: anime4lov
Clan: Angel
Vampire/Angel/Human/Mermaid name: (the name you use as a vampire,angel etc like I use yuushi) ^ ^
Birthdate: June 3
Gender: Female
Pic:

Background: BG1


um.. what's ur Angel name..??


o....yuki...sory...
Member
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 7/9/08



uumm...What's ur Vampire name??


It's Toreador I know weird yeah :p
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

3mpress wrote:




uumm...What's ur Vampire name??


It's Toreador I know weird yeah :p


Hi Toreador-chan, your Vampire membership card is now ready..

Hope ya like it..


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.