Created by chibibunnyxoxo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
is kaname really yuuki's sister?
Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

chibibunnyxoxo wrote:

i wanted 2 know if yuuki is REALLY kaname's sister. please put a link 2 where u found it by ur comments!!!!! and please quote this w/ the answer.


well....the thing is that yuuki`s parents were killed and her "real brother" was also....killed and her uncle [[forgot his name]]....put their ancient ancestor`s soul in kaname...so he was kaname`s master so he cannot kill him.........and yuuki ad kaname were engaged......yuuki is originally a pureblood vampire[[or something]].....and yuuki`s parents were also brother and sister......[[well got that out of my system]]...............[hehe]].........well i read this in wikipedia....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Knight
Posted 7/24/08
YES!!!!!!! READ THE MANGA N U"LL C!!!!!!!!! O.O I WAZ SHOCKED O.O
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
then since kaname is a pureblood , then does that mean the yuuki is a pureblood too??
Kind of confused, why would he hide that she's his sister.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CANADA!!! XD
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Kagome4ever wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

http://www.mangavolume.com/vampire-knight/chapter-vampire-knight-35/

on page 23+


that tells it all but sometimes the mangas are not always right and if they r related then y do they like each other


what do u mean by that?? the anime is based on the manga! they like each other cuz they do. you cant always choose who you like. i mean, sure its weird, but thats only cuz we've been conditioned to think so, thats the way we've grown up.
Member
3253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my house, school,...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
ok for everyone who is freaked out by kaname yuuki pairing because they are siblings its alright because purebloods frequlenty marry their siblings yuuki's and Kanames parents were brother and sister. it is acceptable in vampire society also kaname is her BROTHER he is not a she
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
everyone of you your nit reading the manga maybe you read it but you don't understand it... grow up everyone, study to learn english properly..... YUUKI IS NOT KANAME'S SISTER.
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Q8 ^ω^ kuwai
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Afraid so

That is true
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I don't think so because kaname is in love with yuuki.Anyways most of the time manga's can be diffrent from the series.i can tell if there diffrent or not.!!!And I think there not sister or brother!
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

girlonthemovie wrote:

everyone of you your nit reading the manga maybe you read it but you don't understand it... grow up everyone, study to learn english properly..... YUUKI IS NOT KANAME'S SISTER.


shes retard hahaha!Your english isn't proper.Fool!


Member
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Johor Bahru, Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

chibibunnyxoxo wrote:

i wanted 2 know if yuuki is REALLY kaname's sister. please put a link 2 where u found it by ur comments!!!!! and please quote this w/ the answer.


I read it on onemanga.com yuuki is kaname sister. but i don't really think they are brother and sister cause kaname did say he would be happier if he was her real brother. here is the link to it http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/35/41/
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
actually, the BODY of kaname is related to yuuki...basically, it's the Kuran's ancestor in her brother's body...that's why kaname and yuuki look kinda similar...the same eye color, hair color, similar hair style...the BODIES are brother and sister...but the SOULS are not, they are just RELATED...the person in kaname's body is the ancestor of the Kuran family, so translated, he's like her great grandfather times TEN...get it?
Member
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Johor Bahru, Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

bobapearl wrote:

actually, the BODY of kaname is related to yuuki...basically, it's the Kuran's ancestor in her brother's body...that's why kaname and yuuki look kinda similar...the same eye color, hair color, similar hair style...the BODIES are brother and sister...but the SOULS are not, they are just RELATED...the person in kaname's body is the ancestor of the Kuran family, so translated, he's like her great grandfather times TEN...get it?


well that clears up alot of things
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

yuukixkaname4ever wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

actually, the BODY of kaname is related to yuuki...basically, it's the Kuran's ancestor in her brother's body...that's why kaname and yuuki look kinda similar...the same eye color, hair color, similar hair style...the BODIES are brother and sister...but the SOULS are not, they are just RELATED...the person in kaname's body is the ancestor of the Kuran family, so translated, he's like her great grandfather times TEN...get it?


well that clears up alot of things


haha...im glad...i know it's kinda confusing...well really confusing...it took me awhile to finally process it...
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
what????? i cant believe that!!! i thought it was suppose to be a love triangle!!!!!!

aaaawww!!!! too bad!!!! kaname and yuuki look so nice together... and zero and yuuki 2....
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

buymyf00d wrote:


girlonthemovie wrote:

everyone of did you read the manga maybe you read it but you don't understand it... grow up everyone, study to learn english properly..... YUUKI IS NOT KANAME'S SISTER.


shes retard hahaha!Your english isn't proper.Fool!




your the one who is crazy, moron and really want a war ha! what retard? your the one who is that.... did you mean retarded,,,, stupid... wahahaha!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.