First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar request!
Posted 7/13/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


lilangel942 wrote:

1.Username: Lilangel942

2.size:thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras: something kute

5. what type of avi? The one that looks kutier

6.animation - if it will be better

7. Picture:



here ya go! hope u like it!



OMG THANK U HUN I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ITT
Member
11377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tasting the rainb...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


tsukuyomicat wrote:

Hehe heres mine!!!!!! :D

username: Tsukuyomicat
Size: Thin and tall
borders: yes
Extras: sparkles,etc yes y not ^^
Wat type of avi: Same as iloveshugochara510 ;D
animations: yes

Pic:


can u find a different pic cuz if i do the things it to same and blurry...sorry! ffind a big one plz!


uh ok is this on better??? or do i need another one??

Posted 7/14/08
username: drainwayne
Size: Thin and tall
borders: yes
Extras: anything that fits
Wat type of avi: make it elegant please
animations: yes


21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

tsukuyomicat wrote:


Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


tsukuyomicat wrote:

Hehe heres mine!!!!!! :D

username: Tsukuyomicat
Size: Thin and tall
borders: yes
Extras: sparkles,etc yes y not ^^
Wat type of avi: Same as iloveshugochara510 ;D
animations: yes

Pic:


can u find a different pic cuz if i do the things it to same and blurry...sorry! ffind a big one plz!


uh ok is this on better??? or do i need another one??



here ya go! hope u like it!
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

lilangel942 wrote:


Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


lilangel942 wrote:

1.Username: Lilangel942

2.size:thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras: something kute

5. what type of avi? The one that looks kutier

6.animation - if it will be better

7. Picture:



here ya go! hope u like it!



OMG THANK U HUN I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ITT


lol im gald u love it!
Posted 7/14/08
1.Username: shuriken_94

2.size: thin & tall

3.borders: yes

4.extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes

5.what type of avi? whatever

6.Animations? no

7.Pic:
Member
3656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm in your kitch...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/23/08
1.username:sanga-san
2.size:thin and tall
3.borders:yes
4. extras:something cute
5. what type of avi?:something really cute
6.animation:yes
7.picture
Member
11377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tasting the rainb...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


tsukuyomicat wrote:


Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


tsukuyomicat wrote:

Hehe heres mine!!!!!! :D

username: Tsukuyomicat
Size: Thin and tall
borders: yes
Extras: sparkles,etc yes y not ^^
Wat type of avi: Same as iloveshugochara510 ;D
animations: yes

Pic:


can u find a different pic cuz if i do the things it to same and blurry...sorry! ffind a big one plz!


uh ok is this on better??? or do i need another one??



here ya go! hope u like it!


Awesome soooooooooo cute better than i hoped tnx soooo much^^
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Username: ShinigamiChan
Size: Thin and Tall
Borders: Yes
Type: Film
Animation: Yes
Extras: Is it possible to make my avatar look mysterious, and dark... like by using colors like black, red, grey etc. That's my only request. Is that okay?
Pic:

Member
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kyoto
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
1.kitiako-neko
2.size: thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras:yes

5. what type of avi?
film
6. Animations: yes*
* instead of my user name flashing around could you put the word "neko" and the symbols" -^_^-" please?
pic:
thank you!!!
Member
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / subic, ph/ corona...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
1.Username: jushen21

2.size:thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras: something cute

5. what type of avi? film-like

6.animation - yes

7. Picture:
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You'll never know
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
1.Username: xDustBunny and Bunny-chan

2.Size: Thin and Tall

3.Borders: Yes

4.Extras: Some brushes in photoshop but if you don't have photoshop anything sute will be nice.

5.What type of avi?: Film like

Isi it alright if there's no copyright?


Posted 7/15/08

xDustBunny wrote:

1.Username: xDustBunny and Bunny-chan

2.Size: Thin and Tall

3.Borders: Yes

4.Extras: Some brushes in photoshop but if you don't have photoshop anything sute will be nice.

5.What type of avi?: Film like

Isi it alright if there's no copyright?




it's not really dat gud but hope u like it:

Posted 7/15/08

drainwayne wrote:

username: drainwayne
Size: Thin and tall
borders: yes
Extras: anything that fits
Wat type of avi: make it elegant please
animations: yes




here hope u like it!

Posted 7/15/08

shuriken_94 wrote:

1.Username: shuriken_94

2.size: thin & tall

3.borders: yes

4.extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes

5.what type of avi? whatever

6.Animations? no

7.Pic:


here's ur picture:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.