First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar request!
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

coldfire07 wrote:


Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:

In requesting avatars, please follow this format.

1.Username:

2.size:original size or thin and tall

3. borders: yes or no.

4. extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes or no

5. what type of avi?
a. ordinary
b. film like:

6. Animations?
a.Blinking



NOTE!
+ ONLY THREE (3) graphics per request.
+ Please avoid using small and low quality pictures because it's hard to edit them.Any of these requests will be ignored. Give at least large and high quality pictures.


1.Username:
coldfire07

2.size:original size or thin and tall
thin and tall.=))

3. borders: yes or no.
yes!
4. extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes or no
yes.anything that can make it cute!

5. what type of avi?
ordinary

6. Animations?
yap.*smiles*
a.Blinking



here the picture:


thank youu!*winks*



sorry 4 the wait!
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

FreshSeaweed wrote:

Name : freshseaweed
size: thin and tall
borders: yes
extras: can you write "grasping onto hope" tys xD
film type please
animation: yes



here ya go!!!
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

babybear9008 wrote:

1.Username: babybear9008 (could you also put snuggles on the avi in a bigger font?)

2.size:thin and tall

3. borders: yes please.

4. extras: hearts, stars, and sparkles please. ^^

5. what type of avi? film like. ^^



hope u like it!
Posted 7/22/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

1.Username: babybear9008 (could you also put snuggles on the avi in a bigger font?)

2.size:thin and tall

3. borders: yes please.

4. extras: hearts, stars, and sparkles please. ^^

5. what type of avi? film like. ^^



hope u like it!


waah!!! i absolutely love it!!!! thank you so much!! ^^
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
1.Username: The_Silent_Nightmare

2.size: thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes

5. what type of avi? ordinary

6. Animations? Blinking

7. Pic:or
Member
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on my chair
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


cookiedough99 wrote:

Username: cookiedough99
Size: Thin and Tall
Borders: Yes
Type: Film
Animation: Yes
Extras:stars
pic




sorry 4 the delay but im like the only person working here......and again im sorry!



its ok anyways thank u!!
Member
1456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ..........*whispe...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
1.Username:stephashcac

2.size: thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes

5. what type of avi?film like

6.animation - if it will be better


21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Candy1994 wrote:

1.Username: Candy1994
2.size: Thii And Tall
3. borders: Yes
4. extras; Yes, anything that will fit
5. what type of avi: Film like
6. Animation: Blinking, or anything that will fit =)
7. Pic:






here u go!!! hope u like
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

auomimed wrote:

1.Username: auomimed
2.size: thin n tall
3. borders: sure
4. extras; wat ever matches ^^ im happy wif wat u put ^^
5. what type of avi: huh???? o.0
6. Animation: wat ever looks gud 2 u ^^
7. Pic:


ok here ya go!
Posted 7/24/08


auomimed wrote:

1.Username: auomimed
2.size: thin n tall
3. borders: sure
4. extras; wat ever matches ^^ im happy wif wat u put ^^
5. what type of avi: huh???? o.0
6. Animation: wat ever looks gud 2 u ^^
7. Pic: Image

ok here ya go! Image


omg!!!!!!!! thnx!!!!!!!! ^^ i luv it! ^^ *hugs*
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

auomimed wrote:



auomimed wrote:

1.Username: auomimed
2.size: thin n tall
3. borders: sure
4. extras; wat ever matches ^^ im happy wif wat u put ^^
5. what type of avi: huh???? o.0
6. Animation: wat ever looks gud 2 u ^^
7. Pic: Image

ok here ya go! Image


omg!!!!!!!! thnx!!!!!!!! ^^ i luv it! ^^ *hugs*


glad u like it!
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Tear_Drops_of_Love wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:

1.Username: Candy1994
2.size: Thii And Tall
3. borders: Yes
4. extras; Yes, anything that will fit
5. what type of avi: Film like
6. Animation: Blinking, or anything that will fit =)
7. Pic:






here u go!!! hope u like


Thx >_________________< it was cute~
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/27/08
1.Username: Candy1994
2.size: Thii And Tall
3. borders: Yes
4. extras; Yes, anything that will fit , can it made by Tear_Drops_of_Love
5. what type of avi: Film like
6. Animation: Blinking, or anything that will fit =)
7. Pic:

I want it like this =)
21613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

The_Silent_Nightmare wrote:

1.Username: The_Silent_Nightmare

2.size: thin and tall

3. borders: yes

4. extras; ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,etc.: yes

5. what type of avi? ordinary

6. Animations? Blinking

7. Pic:or


here ya go
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
1.Username: Candy1994
2.size: Thii And Tall
3. borders: Yes
4. extras; Yes, anything that will fit
5. what type of avi: Film like
6. Animation: Blinking, or anything that will fit =)
Maker: Tear_Drops_Of_Love
7. Pic:


i want it like this =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.