First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Celebrities with the best personality
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Dreams World :)
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Kwon Sang Woo

Hes very nice and sweet and kind and funny .. hes a great man









I just love him
Posted 1/16/09
I'd say Toda Erika and Yamapi.
Erika is just really natural and charming, unlike some other actors/actresses. And all her co-stars always describe her as hyper/talkative.
From what I've heard, Yamapi is really humble.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Park Hae Jin.

Lately I've been obsessed with East of Eden (though it's too sad...)...and I've read articles and watched clips of Park Hae Jin (a truly underrated actor) being really sweet with his co-star, Han Ji Hye.
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sacramento, ca
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
yOoN eUn HyE
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Phils.
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
definitely Hwang Bo


680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

reconnaissance wrote:

I'd say Toda Erika and Yamapi.
Erika is just really natural and charming, unlike some other actors/actresses. And all her co-stars always describe her as hyper/talkative.
From what I've heard, Yamapi is really humble.



I completely agree wit U Yamapi's humility is as well known as his name. Everysingle person who have encountered him or saw him either randomly on the train, at the airport,at a foodstall or out on d street says he is so charming and down to earth. Ive read tons of Pi encounters and the extras from CB too says of all the actors, Pi was the most gentle to them. He even treated them to free popsicles! ^^
And fan reports says during concerts, Pi is the one hu smiles and waves the most - his view on popularity is very admirable to. <3 We can all be proud to be his fan.
------

Tackey is also known for being so kind and caring.

These two, TackeyPi u will never hear anything about an attitude problem or anything. I mean he's been attacked and mobed in Korea. Did he entertain the press con and interviews of the Kmedia? No. - all he says.Its ok,no big deal. I didnt get hurt. One girl saw him out the street and scratch his hand coz of excitement wat did he say..Ahh..please cut ur nails next time. or the rowdy fans crowding on him at the airport in hawaii.. Honestly, reading fan reports about yamapi is far more entertaining that reading magazine interviews..its raw,its honest and we get to hear from ppl hu actually met him and talked to him.

sory i didnt mean to write dis long. ^^



3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

asmile1301 wrote:



Yup, DBSK was the first I thought of...

They are really charming and sincere. In addition to talent, their personalities still shine bright, if not brighter today. I think a nice chunk of their raging fame and popularity is HIGHLY due to their personalities. They're awesome....




8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

idarklight wrote:


Ella
down-to-earth and approachable,
Ella doesn't act like she's a member of the most popular girl band in Asia at all!






---------------- i love ella
1870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / davao, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
. i don't know . HAHA . but i like the characters toma, sooyoung and the super junior members show in their live interviews, behind the scenes or something like that . its not really the BEST but i like humorous people xD
Posted 1/17/09
I love He jie's smile
I think that's what captured me in the first place
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
its hard to tell which celebrities are really nice cos we don't know them personally.

but as for me I see that Toma has a good aura. If you find Yamapi nice, then maybe the more Toma is cos in some interviews Pi said that Toma never got mad at him and he also mentioned that it's impossible for him not to "need" Toma anymore.

and Toma strived hard to where he is right now, he waited patiently for the right moment coz JE sort of prioritize other members leaving Toma without any big projects. He was always doing cameo role like in HYD but thanks to the break he got in Hana Kimi, he is now back. More dramas are coming in such as Honey and Clover, Maou, and the new one Voice. But we have yet to wait for him to climb up the leading man status.
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

pugin19 wrote:

its hard to tell which celebrities are really nice cos we don't know them personally.

but as for me I see that Toma has a good aura. If you find Yamapi nice, then maybe the more Toma is cos in some interviews Pi said that Toma never got mad at him and he also mentioned that it's impossible for him not to "need" Toma anymore.

and Toma strived hard to where he is right now, he waited patiently for the right moment coz JE sort of prioritize other members leaving Toma without any big projects. He was always doing cameo role like in HYD but thanks to the break he got in Hana Kimi, he is now back. More dramas are coming in such as Honey and Clover, Maou, and the new one Voice. But we have yet to wait for him to climb up the leading man status.


You said it urself we can never know but, there is always a part of us that we feel that hmmm this person gives off the nice friendly aura. I consider Yamapi a nice person on the basis of what people around him and have been around him say and report.

.. JE's T3x (Takizawa,Tomohisa,Toma) d trio are known for being the kindest in the fandom and in JE.

I agree. Dat is also 1 of d reasons y I love Tomapi. Its pure,its innocent & its long lasting. Dey have both been through a lot & dey stood beside each other admist it all.And its very private so given that it must be very special for the two of them.

Thou Yamapi often talks about Jin/Ryo, Toma will always be d closest 2 his heart.
He said before & many times, ~Toma' s importance in my life need not be explained -

I will never 4get dat mag trans about Toma coming 2d NEWS presscon & d Volly Tour screaming and showing his support and even crying. And Yamapi bowing down on his two feet at Johnny begging him to let Toma in NEWS. Yet despite it all dey kept being separated. But yes,he didnt give up and we all hv to give him props 4 that.

The truth is, Johnny has an issue w/ Toma & tries his very best 2 separate him from d one's he is closest w/ He was suppose to be in Arashi with MAIN but that didnt fall tru it was a major outrage, he was to debut wit 4TOPS dat too was rejected. This explains y it took Yamapi years 2 accept NEWS. He was to and fro separated from his closest friends. And to this date no 1 knows y.Johnny wont let him debut but he also wont let him go.-- Whether he debut or not, Johnny cant stop him from reaching out to his fans. He is a talented & kind person of course...blessings will come ...and dear friends like Pi,Matsujun etc will be der supporting him d best way they know.

Yes, 2008 was a good year for Toma. And 2009 shud be even greater.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

oist12 wrote:


pugin19 wrote:

its hard to tell which celebrities are really nice cos we don't know them personally.

but as for me I see that Toma has a good aura. If you find Yamapi nice, then maybe the more Toma is cos in some interviews Pi said that Toma never got mad at him and he also mentioned that it's impossible for him not to "need" Toma anymore.

and Toma strived hard to where he is right now, he waited patiently for the right moment coz JE sort of prioritize other members leaving Toma without any big projects. He was always doing cameo role like in HYD but thanks to the break he got in Hana Kimi, he is now back. More dramas are coming in such as Honey and Clover, Maou, and the new one Voice. But we have yet to wait for him to climb up the leading man status.


You said it urself we can never know but, there is always a part of us that we feel that hmmm this person gives off the nice friendly aura. I consider Yamapi a nice person on the basis of what people around him and have been around him say and report.

.. JE's T3x (Takizawa,Tomohisa,Toma) d trio are known for being the kindest in the fandom and in JE.

I agree. Dat is also 1 of d reasons y I love Tomapi. Its pure,its innocent & its long lasting. Dey have both been through a lot & dey stood beside each other admist it all.And its very private so given that it must be very special for the two of them.

Thou Yamapi often talks about Jin/Ryo, Toma will always be d closest 2 his heart.
He said before & many times, ~Toma' s importance in my life need not be explained -

I will never 4get dat mag trans about Toma coming 2d NEWS presscon & d Volly Tour screaming and showing his support and even crying. And Yamapi bowing down on his two feet at Johnny begging him to let Toma in NEWS. Yet despite it all dey kept being separated. But yes,he didnt give up and we all hv to give him props 4 that.

The truth is, Johnny has an issue w/ Toma & tries his very best 2 separate him from d one's he is closest w/ He was suppose to be in Arashi with MAIN but that didnt fall tru it was a major outrage, he was to debut wit 4TOPS dat too was rejected. This explains y it took Yamapi years 2 accept NEWS. He was to and fro separated from his closest friends. And to this date no 1 knows y.Johnny wont let him debut but he also wont let him go.-- Whether he debut or not, Johnny cant stop him from reaching out to his fans. He is a talented & kind person of course...blessings will come ...and dear friends like Pi,Matsujun etc will be der supporting him d best way they know.

Yes, 2008 was a good year for Toma. And 2009 shud be even greater.



well, thanks for the info i love TomaPi and I'm happy with what is happening for Toma now
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

ajhannah wrote:


sarah geronimo
very simple, talented,smart, kind and humble


she has some issues..sarah lives here on our village.
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / seattle wa.
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

giay wrote:


ajhannah wrote:


sarah geronimo
very simple, talented,smart, kind and humble


she has some issues..sarah lives here on our village.


really??!! swerte u nman!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.