First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Net Tea House
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Serious Samurai Forums


Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: konbanwa! i would like to learn to how cook. does anyone have any good recipes to share with me? any suggestions would be appreciated. thank-you. --Jul.17.08
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Logs in*

SickPerson231314563234: I'm addicted to EdoSpace right now. Ooo! A friend request. *clicks deny* I feel like eating McEDonalds right now. I've been feeling hungry lately. That's weird, considering my condition...

(currently on Edospace....)

*logs off*



Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: hello, SickPerson231314563234! when i learn to cook, i will cook something nice for you.

P.S. - McEDonalds is really bad for you... A few girls who I know ended up going to fat camp because of them...

Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

otae_san wrote:


sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Logs in*

SickPerson231314563234: I'm addicted to EdoSpace right now. Ooo! A friend request. *clicks deny* I feel like eating McEDonalds right now. I've been feeling hungry lately. That's weird, considering my condition...

(currently on Edospace....)

*logs off*



Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: hello, SickPerson231314563234! when i learn to cook, i will cook something nice for you.

P.S. - McEDonalds is really bad for you... A few girls who I know ended up going to fat camp because of them...



*relieves alert and logs back in *

SickPerson231314563234: So your saying I should diet? Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. I should give it a try. Do you have any suggestions of what/where I should eat? I've never dieted before.
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:


otae_san wrote:


sanchez2007x1 wrote:

*Logs in*

SickPerson231314563234: I'm addicted to EdoSpace right now. Ooo! A friend request. *clicks deny* I feel like eating McEDonalds right now. I've been feeling hungry lately. That's weird, considering my condition...

(currently on Edospace....)

*logs off*



Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: hello, SickPerson231314563234! when i learn to cook, i will cook something nice for you.

P.S. - McEDonalds is really bad for you... A few girls who I know ended up going to fat camp because of them...



*relieves alert and logs back in *

SickPerson231314563234: So your saying I should diet? Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. I should give it a try. Do you have any suggestions of what/where I should eat? I've never dieted before.



Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: oh no, Heaven forbid! i'll bet you're one of those girls who don't need to diet anyways. McEDonald's makes food out of pure lard - yuck! when i was in school,they took us on a field trip to see the inside of a McEDonalds and I was so disgusted. have you ever watched that Michael Moore movie, Supersize Me???? *shudders*

i would recommend that you eat more eggs. yeah, eggs are very good for you.

Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

otae_san wrote:

Stalker_Obliterating_Lady: oh no, Heaven forbid! i'll bet you're one of those girls who don't need to diet anyways. McEDonald's makes food out of pure lard - yuck! when i was in school,they took us on a field trip to see the inside of a McEDonalds and I was so disgusted. have you ever watched that Michael Moore movie, Supersize Me???? *shudders*

i would recommend that you eat more eggs. yeah, eggs are very good for you.



SickPerson231314563234: No more..... McEDonalds? .....:(
I've heard of that movie, but I've never seen it, "Supersize Me". I also appreciate your suggestion for more eggs, but I think I'd rather stick to crackers(my specialty). I recommend you some mayo or Tabasco if you already haven't tried it. (Goes good with everything, trust me)

Of a matter of fact, I know this great woman who likes eggs. Maybe I could introduce you sometimes! You two will have a lot in common, I'm sure of it! XD
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/27/08
Smiling Animal Killer's Blog *Otae's blog*

July 18, 2008

*blush*


- Smiling Animal Killer
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
Smiling Animal Killer's Blog *Otae's blog*

July 27, 2008

Time...

Such a frightening thing when you really think about it. Some are blessed with plenty of it... Some can only hope for more of it... Some take it for granted... And some are fated to fight against it...

Which one of these am I predestined to be?


- Smiling Animal Killer aka Stalker Obliterating Lady
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
*SickPerson231314563234 is currently on Edospace*
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
*doing research on the Tendoushuu*
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
SickPerson231314563234: Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku Commit Seppuku
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
*playing MonHun*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.