First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
k music A ST1
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08
“The 6-male group is called A’ST1 and is composed of Korean members Park Jung Jin (22), Byun Jang Moon (21), Sung In Kyu (21) and Lim Han Byul (20), Japanese member Tomo (22) and Chinese member Haiming (22). A single will be released at the end of March or in April,” DSP revealed on March 3. The single’s title track is called “1234Back,” which was composed by Han Sung Won, the one who made Park Ji Hun’s “The Day I Miss You.”

According to DSP (same agencu as SS501), which aims to make A’ST1 an idol group that will represent Asia, the members received 3 years training in Korea to prepare for their debut.
After the group debuts, DSP plans on adding a new member to A’ST1.

ps, pronounced as A star 1.



http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-352068/A-ST1-1234-Back-English-Subtitles.html

i personally love this group, love there song 1234 back. please support them.
Posted 7/7/08
some1 please reply
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
love all their songs!
Posted 7/7/08
They are really good at singing and dancing looking forward to see more their programmes..would love to see more of their personalities..but from what I've seen till now I think they are cute
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fairyland ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
They soo cool ^^
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
catchy debut song, a few hot guys, nice vocals, average at singing live
Posted 7/7/08
like a couple of their songs.
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In California..
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
They're cool! I like their ballad song..I forgot the title lol. They can sing and dance, not to mention good looking! lol hope they make it big! lol hmm do they have a balloon color? or some item that represents them? hmmm
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California!
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

jliu113 wrote:

They're cool! I like their ballad song..I forgot the title lol. They can sing and dance, not to mention good looking! lol hope they make it big! lol hmm do they have a balloon color? or some item that represents them? hmmm


i think their thingy or what ever that represents them is a starr, like the star on a converse shoe. i'm not so sure about that, i just think it is.

besides that, i like A'ST1. Han Byul has a really good voice, i saw him sing a whole new world. i like Jung Jin and Jang Moon's voices. their song 1234 back, i like. it's really catchy like every one else says. i hope they make more good songs like 1234 back!
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
they are pretty good XD i liek their songs
Posted 7/11/08
you couldve used this thread instead

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-173239/-Ast1-Official-Thread-.html?pg=2#11833216


anywho, i LOVE them. i think they have the more talent and variety than any of the new boybands out there today. sucks that they are with DSP ent though.
Posted 7/11/08

quynhie wrote:

you couldve used this thread instead

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-173239/-Ast1-Official-Thread-.html?pg=2#11833216


anywho, i LOVE them. i think they have the more talent and variety than any of the new boybands out there today. sucks that they are with DSP ent though.


why whts wrong with dsp entertainment?
Posted 7/11/08

ak112u wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you couldve used this thread instead

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-173239/-Ast1-Official-Thread-.html?pg=2#11833216


anywho, i LOVE them. i think they have the more talent and variety than any of the new boybands out there today. sucks that they are with DSP ent though.


why whts wrong with dsp entertainment?


DSP is known to have sucky promotions for their artists , AST1 has been out a while now yet you never see them on air much. also, dsp's doesnt come out w/ good music or mv's either. i always think that if they were under some otherr company like JYP or SM, theyd be much popular than they are now.
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
their song '1 2 3 4 back' is soooo addictive...
sometimes i can stop singing it...
it keeps spinning in my head
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
i like their debut song, it's so catchy (:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.