First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply When did u have ur first thoughts about being bi?
Member
1298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bronx, NY
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


It's alright, everyone had a crush on at least ONE anime character. I have many from SM...Seiya and Yaten included.
Posted 12/12/07

sixdegreesofparting wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


It's alright, everyone had a crush on at least ONE anime character. I have many from SM...Seiya and Yaten included.


Ya but thats still embarrassing to some degree -_-''
Member
1298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bronx, NY
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

Rinako-chan wrote:


sixdegreesofparting wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


It's alright, everyone had a crush on at least ONE anime character. I have many from SM...Seiya and Yaten included.


Ya but thats still embarrassing to some degree -_-''

to my friends yeah, to me, not really.

Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Too pissed to car...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
Mercury was hot.... I liked Mars.....
Posted 12/16/07
lol ya she was hot
Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Too pissed to car...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!
Member
1484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
I was like... curious and stuff at first and didnt think i was properly bisexual...Just open-minded XD
Then i had crushes on some of my school mates (went to an all boys school lol) that was when i was about 13/14.
Since then though i've been in a couple of gay relationships which was fun ^_^ got bullied a bit for it though... But oh wells =]
And for a while after i thought i was properly gay...But i realize now that i'm not =] i'm just bi ^_^ so yeah... oh and now im 16.

Didn't really have a crush on any anime characters =P i only recently started liking anime.
Yush yush yush yush.
Posted 12/17/07

Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too
Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Too pissed to car...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too


I have a thing for black hair..... But I liked Mercury, then Mars, then Pluto..... Blondes just aren't for me.....
Posted 12/17/07

Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too


I have a thing for black hair..... But I liked Mercury, then Mars, then Pluto..... Blondes just aren't for me.....


For me I have a thing for brunettes

Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Too pissed to car...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too


I have a thing for black hair..... But I liked Mercury, then Mars, then Pluto..... Blondes just aren't for me.....


For me I have a thing for brunettes



Brown, black, and red.... anything but blonde....
Posted 12/17/07

Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too


I have a thing for black hair..... But I liked Mercury, then Mars, then Pluto..... Blondes just aren't for me.....


For me I have a thing for brunettes



Brown, black, and red.... anything but blonde....


Ya i kno what u mean ..like I have nothin against blondes most of my friends r blonde...but I don't really have a thing for them
Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Too pissed to car...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Zora_J wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:

I liked Sailor Mercury


KIYAAHH!!!! I think I love you!!!!!


You like sailor mercury too


I have a thing for black hair..... But I liked Mercury, then Mars, then Pluto..... Blondes just aren't for me.....


For me I have a thing for brunettes



Brown, black, and red.... anything but blonde....


Ya i kno what u mean ..like I have nothin against blondes most of my friends r blonde...but I don't really have a thing for them


My current other is blonde... I just prefer the others
Posted 12/27/07
when i was thirdteen and i saw this boy who i was friends with since we were kids we did everything together
Creator
9245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥♥Surrounded with...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

abby-chan wrote:


OrochimaruWife08 wrote:

*blushes* Well, i had my first experience with it when i was in girl scouts back in 8th grade. we were spending the entire spring break at this camp called Butternut Springs, and all of us were in this AWESOME cabin! ^_^ anywayz, when we were playing truth or dare, someone dared this girl, (i'll call her K), & she picked truth. (now to let you know, it was rumored that K had a SERIOUS crush on me, but i didn't know about it.) anywayz, sahe picked truth & since everybody knew she was a lesbian, they asked her did she have a crush on anybody at the moment. she looked at me & her whole face turned red, but again i didn't notice it b/c i was half-asleep with a half-eaten Pocky stick in my mouth. XDD so the girls took that & it went from truth or dare to spin the bottle. i was fully awake by then. (and unfortunately i had eaten my whole box of Pocky. T_T) when it was my turn to spin the bottle, i spinned & it landed on K. everybody ooohed & ahhhed, K blushed, & for some reason i smiled. she crawled towrds me & kissed me. TIME STOPPED FOR ME THEN. but for some reason, in the back of my head, i liked it. A LOT when she moved away from me, i pulled her back & kissed her passionately. *blushes & meows at the fond memory* after that we dated until i graduated out of elementary school, but even though we broke up, i still keep in contact with her! anywayz, i was dateing k, but i still felt attracted to guys at the same time. thats when it happened! ^_^


kyahhh! So romantic! ^^



Thanx! ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.