First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
On the Verge of Death
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Have you encountered a near death experience where you almost lost your life. How scary!! Or do you know anyone who has? I've always lived with the fact that as a baby i almost died and for that reason I have to be careful. How about you? do you Hvae the ghost of death over you?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Yes, shinigamis are alway stalking me looking for an opportunity to strike.

No, but seriously, Im usually quite careless when crossing roads so I nearly got hit a few times.
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the happiest p...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
no....not that i remember
Posted 7/8/08
before i die my only wish is that there will be a yaoi heaven waiting for me lol
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

naruto1n1 wrote:

before i die my only wish is that there will be a yaoi heaven waiting for me lol


where nobody will be interested in screwing you


No, I haven't been on the verge of death,yet.
I don't plan to in the immediate future.
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
eeh... I guess I should have been dead when I fell off a high cliff... it was the most stupid of all the stupid accidents I ever had, I fell asleep there and must have moved in my sleep (I highly doubt anybody pushed me off it was pretty much in the middle of nowhere) so the next thing I knew was the noise of the arriving ambulance waking me up and I was pretty confused at first because I felt fine I was told that I should have been dead because I had fallen quite a long way down, but I didn't even break bones or anything... I only just had a minor concussion and a few scratches. the doctor was pretty amazed but I guess I've just been extremely lucky
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

le_ciel wrote:

eeh... I guess I should have been dead when I fell off a high cliff... it was the most stupid of all the stupid accidents I ever had, I fell asleep there and must have moved in my sleep (I highly doubt anybody pushed me off it was pretty much in the middle of nowhere) so the next thing I knew was the noise of the arriving ambulance waking me up and I was pretty confused at first because I felt fine I was told that I should have been dead because I had fallen quite a long way down, but I didn't even break bones or anything... I only just had a minor concussion and a few scratches. the doctor was pretty amazed but I guess I've just been extremely lucky


Wow, thats pretty cool. Did you dream that you were falling?
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

g31025 wrote:


le_ciel wrote:

eeh... I guess I should have been dead when I fell off a high cliff... it was the most stupid of all the stupid accidents I ever had, I fell asleep there and must have moved in my sleep (I highly doubt anybody pushed me off it was pretty much in the middle of nowhere) so the next thing I knew was the noise of the arriving ambulance waking me up and I was pretty confused at first because I felt fine I was told that I should have been dead because I had fallen quite a long way down, but I didn't even break bones or anything... I only just had a minor concussion and a few scratches. the doctor was pretty amazed but I guess I've just been extremely lucky


Wow, thats pretty cool. Did you dream that you were falling?


don't think so, I don't remember having had any dream... that would have been pretty cool though, to dream of falling and then end up flat on the ground for real.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Yes yes......this is kinda a personal confession.......

When I was 6 years old, I and my best friend decided to break our piggy and spend the money on something. When I was little I was kinda a bit bossy, so I suggested that we spend all our saving on a firework. Yes it is A singular firework, and we did. It was a huge firework and we thought it was uber awesome. We went to his rooftop and lit the firework.......this is a couple of 6 yr old boys okay? Something went wrong, we didnt secure the footing of the firework. A strong gust of wind blew and it knock the firework of balance, at flash I thought i was gonna die........ I shot to my direction and missed like an inch......ended up in my friend's neighbor house in the 2nd floor and exploded......It was soo massive that the explosion knock both of us few meters away from where we were standing.....the explosion is about I5 meters away......destroyed the whole 2nd floor.......LOL and the funny thing is that by the next day in the news paper "Terrorist Attack" and police couldnt find the culprit(s).

LOL LMAO ROFL.
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Juuchi_Fuyu wrote:

Yes yes......this is kinda a personal confession.......

When I was 6 years old, I and my best friend decided to break our piggy and spend the money on something. When I was little I was kinda a bit bossy, so I suggested that we spend all our saving on a firework. Yes it is A singular firework, and we did. It was a huge firework and we thought it was uber awesome. We went to his rooftop and lit the firework.......this is a couple of 6 yr old boys okay? Something went wrong, we didnt secure the footing of the firework. A strong gust of wind blew and it knock the firework of balance, at flash I thought i was gonna die........ I shot to my direction and missed like an inch......ended up in my friend's neighbor house in the 2nd floor and exploded......It was soo massive that the explosion knock both of us few meters away from where we were standing.....the explosion is about I5 meters away......destroyed the whole 2nd floor.......LOL and the funny thing is that by the next day in the news paper "Terrorist Attack" and police couldnt find the culprit(s).

LOL LMAO ROFL.


wow that was pretty crazy. good thing you got away..and alive.:)
Posted 7/14/08
Hmm , The god's want me dead.
I almost drowned.
I almost fell off a cliff.
Almost fell off a 30+ foot tree and almost hit a very thick thick sharp branch
Almost choked
Almost got killed by a drive by.
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I was learning how to ride a motorcycle (my dad was teaching me, this was a long time ago i think i was 13 or smth) and instead of slowing down without knowing what the hell I was doing I accelerated and completely hit a wall head on. Fell down like a sack of potatoes with the bike on top of me. All I know is I woke up a while later and that was the end of it, just a couple of bruises. Thats as close as I get
Posted 7/21/08
This thread will proceed on who's story is topping another. A story-topper is what we call that person. =P


P.S. some of those stories are kojidmal~~~ ........... lies.
3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
well I think when I was around 7 I saw the limo I was gonna be in but it was across the street and so I couldnt wait and ran as fast as I cud w.o. looking and a car drove pretty fast and missed me by like a few inches. I made it across but then every1 was staring at me and my mom started yelling and Im like wtf wat I do?
Posted 7/30/08
I collapsed and ended up in hospital, I kept drifting and out of conscience with weird dreams for 2 days
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.