First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply favourite episode???
Posted 7/8/08
for me its episode 11 and 7!XD
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
me..? of course.. tadakira fanservice! episodes 13 and 14!
Posted 7/10/08
LOL!!!xDtho mi likes tadakira:)just a lil spoiler for those who havent read the manga:
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

crunchi_07 wrote:

LOL!!!xDtho mi likes tadakira:)just a lil spoiler for those who havent read the manga:


well, yup... since a long time ago from chap. 39 i think.. or was it another one..? mah I forgot XD

Posted 7/10/08
well whatever>.<what happens happens>.<i hope they show it in teh anime:) I HOPE.
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
too bad i think it ain't gonna be in the anime.. but i still hope it will be..

PS: btw, why are we all in the wrong topic ?! D:<
Posted 7/10/08
i dunno LOL xD
Posted 7/10/08
i like episode 7 the best XD
Posted 7/11/08
the bomb,the bear and the criminal...LOL xD
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

michellewjy wrote:

i like episode 7 the best XD


oooh that one! it showed some tadakira too so I like it too >w<

Posted 7/11/08

koolasapixels wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

i like episode 7 the best XD


oooh that one! it showed some tadakira too so I like it too >w<



yah i know XD !!!!!!!! i love that episode XD ...
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

michellewjy wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

i like episode 7 the best XD


oooh that one! it showed some tadakira too so I like it too >w<



yah i know XD !!!!!!!! i love that episode XD ...


it's sooo.. funny ne..?
Posted 7/11/08

koolasapixels wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

i like episode 7 the best XD


oooh that one! it showed some tadakira too so I like it too >w<



yah i know XD !!!!!!!! i love that episode XD ...


it's sooo.. funny ne..?


hahaha yupx !! real funny =D
Posted 7/11/08
cant wait for 15 xDand akira and tadashi will get together in episode 18:D wait for it:D
Moderator
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
hehehe i reallly hope that it's in episode 18 <333
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.