First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Will there be season 2
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
see...at the end of episode 11, the ferryman is someone from the WFO..so i guess it might not be the ending of this anime.. so im just wondering will there be season 2??i hope they do!! its such a good anime!!!
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
probably not if there was some1 would up load it
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I also hope there could be a s2 ...I really dislike how U feel when it ends ,always waiting for another season that may never be But still i can't stop watching animes
Member
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
i really hope there is a second season but not any time soon
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
it is definately open ended enough to have another season *prays that it does*
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
i really hope so cause they just left us hanging!
Member
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / escape california
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
i doubt there is going to be one but i want a second season so bad!
Member
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Eastern Europe
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
OVA's were about to appear in april,but I didn't saw them,even today.Oh I think they are on a DVD...but what DVD.


i doubt there is going to be one


I think the same.I don't see what these guys can do anymore.Nice series though.
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Over Th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
There is no season 2.
There was supposed to be but something happened and They didnt do it.
There are two more raw episodes out but no one is subbing them.
The raws are on AOL video if you want to watch them.
And i really need to find chapter 17 in the manga so if anyone knows where to find them that would be Greatly appreiciated.
:P
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
i would kill to see 12 and 13...i love this series!
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

AmazingMitsuki wrote:

There is no season 2.
There was supposed to be but something happened and They didnt do it.
There are two more raw episodes out but no one is subbing them.
The raws are on AOL video if you want to watch them.
And i really need to find chapter 17 in the manga so if anyone knows where to find them that would be Greatly appreiciated.
:P


where can i watch the two more raw episodes? thank youu =D
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Over Th...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

mudfoot wrote:


AmazingMitsuki wrote:

There is no season 2.
There was supposed to be but something happened and They didnt do it.
There are two more raw episodes out but no one is subbing them.
The raws are on AOL video if you want to watch them.
And i really need to find chapter 17 in the manga so if anyone knows where to find them that would be Greatly appreiciated.
:P


where can i watch the two more raw episodes? thank youu =D


I actually Don't know anymore.
It was on AOL but i just checked and its not there now.
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

AmazingMitsuki wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


AmazingMitsuki wrote:

There is no season 2.
There was supposed to be but something happened and They didnt do it.
There are two more raw episodes out but no one is subbing them.
The raws are on AOL video if you want to watch them.
And i really need to find chapter 17 in the manga so if anyone knows where to find them that would be Greatly appreiciated.
:P


where can i watch the two more raw episodes? thank youu =D


I actually Don't know anymore.
It was on AOL but i just checked and its not there now.


aww okay. thanks anyways. =D you can see the two raw titles on animenews .com btw <3
Member
3512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / The Great Continent
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
The problem is the manga is progressing at a very low pace , I couldn't find more than 16 chapters ( @AmazingMitsuki it's the first time I hear there is a 17th chapter too! if u find it, plz tell us too.)

Anyway, if the anime makers wanted to make a 2nd seasion too, they can't becuz they have no ingrediets!
Member
3512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / The Great Continent
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
I found a summary of chapter 17
http://community.livejournal.com/ying_kang/2030.html
it's pretty much the same scenes after Shiba's case, with Chika sneaking in Shito's room and then that funeral and all. I think it was in ep 6... I'm not sure.
and here is the summary of chapter 18
http://community.livejournal.com/ying_kang/2342.html#cutid1
it's the first part of the hot spring ep, ep 7.

and I found scanlation of chapter 32 (WTH! 32?! what happened to the rest?! )
http://manga.bleachexile.com/zombie-loan-chapter-17-page-1.html

At this rate I guess anime has covered manga until chapter 27 or so....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.