First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Premature Ejaculation & Erectile Dysfunction !!
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
If you are wanting to have an intelligent discussion about this, then perhaps you should have posted this thread in the Extended discussions.. The general section tends to have more immature users loitering in it.
10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i havent really understanded wat u were trying to say, but no problem, my pipe's well
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
I can assume that you have premature ejaculation or an erectile dysfunction.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

helena91 wrote:


ali1238 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

I guess im lucky, never had that problem


I, bet you have



no, I'm pretty sure I have not, my boyfriends live up to expectations



Boyfriends........ ....y-yes...thats what they are

26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
zzzzz random stuff is funnn, but this is a "invasion of privacy" thing, lol , my pipes working 100%
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
My erection is fully functional.
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Yea theres a natural way of treating it
Posted 7/8/08
i say buy a fleshlight and do stamina training.
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
I really don't think anybody is going to say "I have premature ejaculations all the time!! "
or: "I can't get it up! I tried everything but I cant get it up! "
Posted 7/8/08

Roeltjuh wrote:

I really don't think anybody is going to say "I have premature ejaculations all the time!! "
or: "I can't get it up! I tried everything but I cant get it up! "


I have premature ejaculations all the time!!
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Roeltjuh wrote:

I really don't think anybody is going to say "I have premature ejaculations all the time!! "
or: "I can't get it up! I tried everything but I cant get it up! "


I have premature ejaculations all the time!!



1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / world
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i'm sure if they had any problems concerning their reproductive functions, they could consult a local doctor.
no need to point it out on a crunchyroll forum.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
mine's doing fine.. maybe you overdid it or something
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Shinjy wrote:

cnt believe still thread is not locked and my Mile High Club thread is locked so quickly!!!
i knew the mods are fucking racist!!!


haha! don't worry, mate!

My Other Thread 'Bouncing Breast' was Locked Straight away in a Page!
27946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

FoWarD_it wrote:

i'm sure if they had any problems concerning their reproductive functions, they could consult a local doctor.
no need to point it out on a crunchyroll forum.


Indeed, why the heck does this need to be discussed on a forum with little kids as well. This isn't 4chan by the way, it's Crunchyroll, we don't need that kind of topic here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.