Post Reply Ninja Hideout
Moderator
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08
Shiori27 wrote
"Here is where you can Rp

if you have any questions pm me or ask at the group wall

~Thank you :D"
Posted 7/11/08
...wanted to cause havoc here but it looks like theres nothing to do *flys away*
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waterloo
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I'm the only ninja...I'm a dying race...joy
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
sooo sad lol xD
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waterloo
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
What's so bad about ninjas? Wonder why I'm the only one...*shrug*
Member
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
ninjas are cool there hop around building like human bunnys!
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

FeatherDreams wrote:

What's so bad about ninjas? Wonder why I'm the only one...*shrug*


you're the only ninja cause ninjas didn't exist untill a few days ago lol
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waterloo
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


FeatherDreams wrote:

What's so bad about ninjas? Wonder why I'm the only one...*shrug*


you're the only ninja cause ninjas didn't exist untill a few days ago lol


lol, true.
Posted 7/16/08

FeatherDreams wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


FeatherDreams wrote:

What's so bad about ninjas? Wonder why I'm the only one...*shrug*


you're the only ninja cause ninjas didn't exist untill a few days ago lol


lol, true.


Think of it as a gain than a loss (no members to protect)
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waterloo
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

sweeper7 wrote:


FeatherDreams wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


FeatherDreams wrote:

What's so bad about ninjas? Wonder why I'm the only one...*shrug*


you're the only ninja cause ninjas didn't exist untill a few days ago lol


lol, true.


Think of it as a gain than a loss (no members to protect)


True, I only have to worry about my own life (for the time being anyway)
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waterloo
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Dang I'm bored! I want a ninja friend!
Posted 10/24/08
I would like to take charge of the ninjas and be the ninja leader
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Isley wrote:

I would like to take charge of the ninjas and be the ninja leader


ok I'll make you the leader~
You must be logged in to post.