First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Maintenance (DOMINION)
26742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Who honestly care...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

jason9304 wrote:

um.....can someone add my info plz.....!


Wait, hold it people. Alvatore is MY unit.
Posted 9/7/08
when did u add ur alvatore?.....
Posted 9/14/08
um......i've been waiting for weeks can someone plz add my unit to the maintenance plz......
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

jason9304 wrote:

um......i've been waiting for weeks can someone plz add my unit to the maintenance plz......


ok i updated it for you your new unit and the armaments for the Avatore, but if they don't update ur maintenance in like a week try to PM your Captain or Vice for the change, cause this is not my maintenance, it's just i heard that u were waiting for so long.

P.S. dont worry about the Avatore thing (top having the same unit) right now, i think he has it's other form. We might have to bring it up with Daron.

3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

AthrunX23s wrote:

Hey guys, could we make room for the Buster that I captured?

And could you add the Duel's rifle to the Buster please. (I also captured this)


uhh....could you guys also add these data to my maintenance please? , I've been waiting for it for a very long time already.

P.S. Don't PM me because I'm not able to edit the post of other members because I'm not a mod
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
PICTURE OF THE WEEK PRIZE POSTED
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Nice!!!! The Blu Duel!!!!!
Posted 9/19/08
srry for this.... can u guys add the other three of my units please
the first one is
GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins

Unit type: long-range artillery mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN launcher x 1, GN beam rifle x 1, GN beam saber x 2, GN shield x 1, GN mega launcher/high mega launcher (requires GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei or GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei) x 1
Pilot: Johann Trinity
the second one is
GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei

Unit type: mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN fang x 8, GN handgun x 1, GN buster sword x 1, GN beam saber x 2
Pilot(s): Michael Trinity, Ali Al-Saachez
and the thrid one is
ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam

Model number: ZGMF-X56S
Code name: Impulse Gundam
Unit type: prototype multi-mode mobile suit
Manufacturer: Integrated Design Bureau
Operator: ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty)
First deployment: 2 October C.E. 73
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso using YFX-M56 Core Splendor
Dimensions: overall height 17.76 meters
Weight: max gross weight 63.54 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; deuterion beam energy supply system, allows for remote recharging of energy with battleship Minerva; hardpoints for mounting Silhouette packs
Fixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x M71-AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knife, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; MMI-RG59V mobile shield, mounted on left arm
Optional fixed armaments: see ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam,
ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam; ZGMF-X56S/ε Abyss Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/ζ Gaia Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse
Optional hand armaments: MA-BAR72 high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Dominion's Prize For Losing Team Competition





It Will Be Removed Next Week
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Haha! lol
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
I have my own maintenance now so could you guys please remove my units from the list and here's the link to the maintenance:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-335339/AthrunX23s-Maintenance-Dominion.html

thanks!
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

jason9304 wrote:

srry for this.... can u guys add the other three of my units please
the first one is
GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins

Unit type: long-range artillery mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN launcher x 1, GN beam rifle x 1, GN beam saber x 2, GN shield x 1, GN mega launcher/high mega launcher (requires GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei or GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei) x 1
Pilot: Johann Trinity
the second one is
GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei

Unit type: mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN fang x 8, GN handgun x 1, GN buster sword x 1, GN beam saber x 2
Pilot(s): Michael Trinity, Ali Al-Saachez
and the thrid one is
ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam

Model number: ZGMF-X56S
Code name: Impulse Gundam
Unit type: prototype multi-mode mobile suit
Manufacturer: Integrated Design Bureau
Operator: ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty)
First deployment: 2 October C.E. 73
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso using YFX-M56 Core Splendor
Dimensions: overall height 17.76 meters
Weight: max gross weight 63.54 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; deuterion beam energy supply system, allows for remote recharging of energy with battleship Minerva; hardpoints for mounting Silhouette packs
Fixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x M71-AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knife, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; MMI-RG59V mobile shield, mounted on left arm
Optional fixed armaments: see ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam,
ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam; ZGMF-X56S/ε Abyss Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/ζ Gaia Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse
Optional hand armaments: MA-BAR72 high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown


Units ADDED
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

1234567890qaz wrote:


jason9304 wrote:

srry for this.... can u guys add the other three of my units please
the first one is
GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins

Unit type: long-range artillery mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN launcher x 1, GN beam rifle x 1, GN beam saber x 2, GN shield x 1, GN mega launcher/high mega launcher (requires GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei or GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei) x 1
Pilot: Johann Trinity
the second one is
GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei

Unit type: mobile suit
Overall height: 18.6 meters
Overall weight: 67.1 metric tons
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN fang x 8, GN handgun x 1, GN buster sword x 1, GN beam saber x 2
Pilot(s): Michael Trinity, Ali Al-Saachez
and the thrid one is
ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam

Model number: ZGMF-X56S
Code name: Impulse Gundam
Unit type: prototype multi-mode mobile suit
Manufacturer: Integrated Design Bureau
Operator: ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty)
First deployment: 2 October C.E. 73
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso using YFX-M56 Core Splendor
Dimensions: overall height 17.76 meters
Weight: max gross weight 63.54 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; deuterion beam energy supply system, allows for remote recharging of energy with battleship Minerva; hardpoints for mounting Silhouette packs
Fixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x M71-AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knife, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; MMI-RG59V mobile shield, mounted on left arm
Optional fixed armaments: see ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam,
ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam; ZGMF-X56S/ε Abyss Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/ζ Gaia Impulse; ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse
Optional hand armaments: MA-BAR72 high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown


Units ADDED


I thought somebody already owns the Gundam Throne Zwei?
Posted 9/27/08
yeah i think he left.....
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
yeah thx for adding my units !!!!:D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.