First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Ichigo and Rukia...will it happen ?
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

gravion17 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....LMAO!!!
although how about this....
Rukia ends up with Rengi...they have known each other for what....hundreds of years!!!
Orihime DOES muster up the NADS to confess but Ichigo already knows of her feelings
Nell WILL RAPE Ichigo but it will be a one time thing!

have it anyway you want.
aslo......im stealing that pic.
Member
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
ok......Naaaa Orihime like Ichigo too but then again, there are other characters that like Ichigo *hint hint , Renji (think back to that scene where they're both on the ground XD)* and Rukia is old isn't she.
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


tanziee wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


are u some kinda emo or sadistic person or do ya just hate bleach?
no,no,and no.
im a sarcastic,pokes fun with misplaced threads person.



rofl kk i just tot it was weird xD
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


are u some kinda emo or sadistic person or do ya just hate bleach?


He's an EW member, nuff said


lmao haha
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i hope they do but can you say byukua brother complex later now that would be good
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Añasco,Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Rukia with rengi
Orihime with Ichigo XD
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in the anime worl...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
u never know wat could happen.....
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Love Junkies, Rit...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i think orihime will end up with ichigo
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:

Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.


Ohh but I want it to be a romance anime =)

Finally, I found you Helena and I have a favor to ask you
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.


Ohh but I want it to be a romance anime =)

Finally, I found you Helena and I have a favor to ask you


>.> As much as I love romance, it does not fit bleach, no matter what. lol

anyways ask away in EW
7743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
....
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


are u some kinda emo or sadistic person or do ya just hate bleach?


He's an EW member, nuff said


lmao haha


I think I confused you?

EW as an http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Eudd_Worshipers
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
ichigo will do it wit lurichiyo and then a few days later the cops come get him for stat rape
3656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:

Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.


This person knows what they're talking about! I agree 100 %. Bleach isn't a romance anime, this crap won't happen. Really I don't get how people want to see characters in the anime end up together, I don't care one way or the other. In my mind it's all about if the anime has a good story or not.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.